Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jason Vs Freddy

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    crosis

crosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 07:04 PM

Here are a few stills from the set of the new movie.
click here                                                

Bristol society for paranormal research and investigations      Click here

#2    HistPV1

HistPV1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 February 2003 - 12:46 AM

hmmm I have heard about the movie but, I am not going to see it since I am busy a lot and I don't really go to the movies that often.                                                

#3    Dysmorphia

Dysmorphia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2003 - 10:48 PM

Haha, wasn't this on an extra long hiatus? It's still gonna come out?                                                

#4    Test_Bear

Test_Bear

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 February 2003 - 01:45 AM

Okee okee. Here's the story, or so I've heard.

Originally the film was due to come out after Friday the 13th Pt.9, a.k.a. "Jason Goes to Hell." At the end of that film Jason Vorhees is slain, once and for all, and he drops to Hell. At the very end of that film, Freddy Kruger drags Jason's mask down to Hell also. (Or so it is implied... he may have just dragged it underground. Who knows?)

Well, the project had a few problems, or so I hear. Complications arose with the two franchises, mostly that there was a new Nightmare film comin out, so they didn't want to flood the market. The idea was postponed, and eventually drifted away.

Well, the film eventually got the good ahead, what with the Nightmatre series ending. The film will, supposedly, be about Freddy's escape from Hell, and Jason's role as a bounty hunter due to drag his sorry bum back.

Whether or not this film would count towards the goal of 13 Freddy films, well, that's to be seen...

Keep in mind that all this information is just what I've heard over the years, mostly from promo. stuff, leaks, and rumour....                                                

"If I laugh at any human thing 'tis so I do not weep."     -Lord Byron

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users