Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5416    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,136 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

ouija ouija is a connoisseur of Neanderthal Opera.  She has every DVD ever recorded. :D

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#5417    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,388 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

Biff is a well known Plagiarist.  Most of the music he writes and claims for his own was actually written by Boy George.  Biff got hold of it by stealing Boy Georges purse from the tour bus.  Just what Biff was doing on Boy George's tour bus we don't want to know for the image would be burned into our minds forever *shivers*

#5418    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,012 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

OverSword thinks he can orientate in the dark using his sense of smell.
This is why he tried to take no.2 in my sour cabbage vat. This and his tiny alcohol abuse problem.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#5419    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,388 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

As it turns out, the way Helen cooks I actually improved the taste.  Best cabbage she ever cooked :yes:

#5420    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,717 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Oversword smells like doo doo!

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5421    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,112 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

SpiritWriter actually lives in the Japanese town where the statue of David was recently unveiled and she's the one who first suggested that the statue needed underwear...

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5422    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,012 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

Lady Kasey doesn’t believe in underwear. It stops natural blood flow and prevents equally natural airing of parts of the body that need it the most.
That’s why she has everything ready for midnight ass liberation action in case they dress David. Or any other statue for that matter.

Posted Image

#5423    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

Lady Kasey has no choice but to 'not believe in underwear' because Helen stole all hers. Actually, I've just sussed out Helen's cunning plan: she has made it her goal and new obsession hobby to steal all the underwear belonging to everyone who posts in 'Fun and Games'. She started with OverSword's and was nearly gassed hooked!

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5424    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,012 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:16 AM

It’s for the science! I’m planning to sew them all together in a paraglider and travel around the world in one unsuccessful attempt that will last 8 hours, complete with preparations.

ouija was the first person who tried paragliding around the world, but her glider got caught in wind chime right after takeoff from her roof. People told her the problem was in the insufficient altitude but she keeps insisting it’s the chime that ruined it.

Posted Image

#5425    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,717 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

Helen keeps all the farts in bottles thats why shes been able to stay in the air so long. She has a long tube that funnels in all the underwear so she can keep going. She hasnt perfected it yet but is getting pretty close. Watch out Wright Brothers!

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5426    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 2,252 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

SpiritWriter invented the automatic microwave oven. Until then, the turntable had to be cranked manually by a peasant.

#5427    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,012 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

by a peasant... :lol:  

acute alan was approached by plastic surgeon with free Botox offer, if he agrees his photos "before and after" are used in advertising.
And alan accepted, but the "after" photo is the one you can see in his avatar. So the surgeon is suing alan for the full price of botox treatment now and alan is suing him for malpractice, because – you thankfully can’t see that – his ass is perfectly smooth and he has no control over any muscles back there.
It should come back to normal in few months, but in the meantime who’s going to pay for diapers? Not to mention the emotional distress?

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 11 February 2013 - 04:05 PM.

Posted Image

#5428    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,717 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

Fake booties are helens specialty, she has three in the drawer, two in her purse, one under her skirt, two in the shop and one on layaway. She has a different shape and size for every occasion. Today she's wearing "The Aggresive Blonde".

#5429    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 22,012 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

SpiritWriter swore never to drink again after she stumbled upon video of herself on YouTube, lapdancing empty bench in the park.
Comments prove that you’re not the only one who thinks there was a guy sitting there in the beginning but he successfully run away while SW was in the trance.

Posted Image

#5430    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,717 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

Helen let me borrow "The Get Down, Get Low" booty for that little number. She offered it to me because she had heard raving reviews about my mojo and wanted some of my left over juice. You couldn't tell by the video but the drunk man was actually running from "The Creature" who was anxiously waiting in the bushes near by. He later told Youtube reporters he had seen what appeared to be a half man - half purple squid drooling heavily with his hands extended in a groping manner which had caused him to flee.