Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5476    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 23,041 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

View PostOverSword, on 18 February 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

I saw Helen wearing sandals the other day.  Please buy shoes lady, you may not be uncomfortable with your ugly feet but some of us can't afford to throw up the meal we just ate.
Posted Image

These are your feet, you liar.
I can prove these are not mine, since mine are webbed.  

OverSword did that to his toenails on purpose, to save on nail polish.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#5477    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,877 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Helen on the other hand uses alot of nail polish because she never cuts her toenails.

#5478    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 23,041 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

It’s true.
My toenails are so long I once punctured OverSword’s ball. Beach ball, in case you’ve been wondering through the gutter as usual.
He cried his eyes out and when I tried to console him by offering to buy him new ball he said that one was unique, signed by one of boob hangers from that retarded beach show, couldn’t remember what it was called... the boob support or the show... anyway, you should ask she signs you a silicone implant instead of ball next time, they are more durable.

Posted Image

#5479    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,877 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

Helen knows darn well that show was called Bay Watch.  As a matter of fact Helen owns a poster of Pamela Anderson wearing a red swim suit and carrying a floatation device.  It's autographed but Helen had to sign it herself after Pamela was forced to have a restraining order put on Helen because she kept breaking into her home and stealing her panties.

#5480    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:25 AM

Oversword still has all his old VHS tapes of Baywatch .
It watches them in marathons on the weekends ,and pretends he's David Hasselhoff .
He puts on his own little red Speedo ,and recites all of Hasselhoffs lines ,while doing CPR to his pillow :D

Miss me?

#5481    acute

acute

• 2,536 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 11:27 AM

Simbi Laveau often stunt-doubles for OverSword's pillow.

#5482    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,877 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

acute alan worked his way through school pole dancing for old men.  He never finished however as he was usually paid with straight shots of tequila, enticing all the old pervs by saying "I hear every straight man is three tequila shots away from being gay"

Edited by OverSword, 19 February 2013 - 03:43 PM.

#5483    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 23,041 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

OverSword made a snowman so obscene the police first took photos then called firefighters who also first took photos, then called winter service who also first took photos, then called garbage collecting people who also first took photos... in short, the snowman is still there, still outrageously obscene and no one wants to bring it down, but everyone wants to take photos of it.

Posted Image

#5484    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,041 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:45 PM

Helen flies around at night time, she doesn't have night vision or anything she just enjoys crashing into everything. Everytime she hits her face on something and falls to the ground she gets up, still smiling widely and sets off again into the sky. If you ever hear joyous singing accompaned with a rurr of skirts out your window, thats her singing to the bats and the moon.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5485    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,877 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

SpiritWriter became a wiccan just because she heard they dance naked in the moonlight which happened to be one of her favorite things to do anyway.

#5486    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Oversword starts each night out, with three shots of tequila and then cruises the Filipino market near his house .

Miss me?

#5487    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Helen of Annoy has a wooden rocking horse called Troy, that she rocks herself to sleep on every night Ha Ha!

No doubt she will find my achilles heel!

#5488    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Sorry Helen, i haven't given an image, for some strange reason i like Quasimodo ha ha!

http://disney.wikia....uasimodo_35.PNG

#5489    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 23,041 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

monk told a lie about me instead about Simbi, because he’s afraid she might get angry and curse him. Something I’d never, ever do :D

The truth is, monk made that wooden horse for me as token of his undying love. We had to break up because they don’t allow that kind of visits in monasteries, but our spiritual bond remained firm.
He even made that horse out of his own wooden leg, so he had to improvise with a billiard cue for while.

Posted Image

#5490    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:01 AM

There is dispute over humour sadly being politically correct, who wants a comic interpretation to anthing here brought out in dispute....sorry everybody it can happen.

Lets make it clear over beliefs, it isn't clear with religion.....it is very difficult to see humour, with the cross divided between religion!

Perhaps i have two good buddies, perhaps not, but i'm hopeful they see my English humour over religion...we are all different, zany English Protestant humour may be off the wall to other cultures...i fully understand that...I do feel that Simbi and Helen understand my humour, although we come from different cultures...moderating  must understand this with humerous symbolism, this has nothing to do with political racial or being religiously politically correct over humour, i love John Cleese, obviously perhaps "Slapstick" in religion and racial.....but i think no sad golliwog syndrome involved....as a comic in religion or race, he was trying to show how we box up Countries or manuel (Spanish Waiters, Catholic) into funny comedy....there is a funny side, but English humour is a little strange, post empire, other members may not understand it, my symbolism is exactly John Cleese in humour.

Perhaps this forum is best over humour, so i create humour and symbolism just in humour for Simbi and Helen, religion can be tricky, i show symbolism that they will find funny, we must be careful over symbolism.....i create humour in debate next....only symbolism, but humour and understanding cultures could be important....hell my humour isn't easy to understand around the world, although the same as John Cleese!