Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5716    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 6,880 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:15 AM

OverSword is really a lady shave….Bikini, Brazilian or a Hollywood are his favourites….. But the Bat in Tights, is forever asking OverSword for a Back, Sack and Crack….You should see OverSword blush.

#5717    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

I'm just glad Blue Star likes to share.

I am the guy with the stick.

#5718    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

Batty is president of the Justin Bieber fanclub ,mid west chapter . Don't ask what he hangs all over his walls.

Miss me?

#5719    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:50 PM

and how simbi found out that remains a mystery
some say she was an undercover spy for lady gaga fan club among their midst but nothing was proven yet

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#5720    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

KoS, the president of said club, issued official denial, so we can be sure the denied is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#5721    rrainny

rrainny

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

And , I have on good Authority, That she knows much much More!

#5722    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

rrainyy is also in the Lady Gaga fan club.  Well, actually, she used to be.  Her behavior during meetings was so far out that Lady Gaga herself heard about it, and had rrainyy's membership terminated.  She has switched her loyalty to Nicki Minaj and is building her wig collection.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#5723    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

Trust J.K., she’s an insider. And not just any insider, she is the official Grand Wig Groomer and Guardian of the Great Seal of Utter Tackiness. You don’t want me to describe what said seal looks like.

Posted Image

#5724    the1truebat

the1truebat

• 3,861 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:54 AM

Yeah, it's a picture of Helen and her lampshade.

#5725    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

:lol: !

Yes, that’s true. I was discovered while I was doing the only job I’m qualified for - lamp holder in brothel. That particular brothel was famous for my lampshade and the1truebat, the only man alive who did three shifts daily for a month and survived. First shift to pay the bills, second to finance Robin’s sex change, third for pleasure.
Then he said, enough’s enough, I have to sleep from time to time and stopped working the second shift, leaving Robin with one boob and half chassis done. This Robin’s amazingly rare hermaphroditism, where left side of the body is still male while the right is now female brought more income than bat’s oldfashioned whoring, so he was able to quit selling his body and keep working only the third shift, to stay fit and circulating.

Posted Image

#5726    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

Helen has a tendency to begin rotting again if she doesn't get her virgin blood/seahorse placenta face cream on time...

Posted Image

#5727    the1truebat

the1truebat

• 3,861 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:44 AM

The Queen of the North, only brings that up because she's  Hells Avon lady, and is desperate for a sale.

#5728    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:01 PM

Bat never paid for haircut in his life.
No, it’s not because hairdressers are so fascinated with his charming personality, that’s because he’s as bald as bowling ball. When his mother noticed little baby bat is not growing any hair yet, they said he's a late bloomer and it will grow eventually. But it didn't. To prevent other kids from picking on him, bat's mother would  draw short hair on his head with black marker. They were poor but resourceful.
Later in life, bat will take place of rich guy with conflicting bat issues and could afford wigs, but he remained true to the old ways so all he needs to keep his hairdo fresh and appealing is one black marker and a bit of artistic inspiration.

Posted Image

#5729    the1truebat

the1truebat

• 3,861 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

Because using a squid as a toupee is a far more subtle approach. Isn't that right, Helen?

#5730    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:22 PM

Of course that’s right. Because there’s world of difference between having an abnormal hat and having abnormal head. Taking abnormal hat off is subtle compared to taking abnormal head off. And that brings us back to the world of difference, only this time between advisable and legal.

Speaking of abnormal heads, bat’s urologist never parts from bat private parts photos. You could say he practically made his career on them. Star of every urologist convention, announced with lively whispering: "Oh, oh, there he is, the guy with freak photos... I hope he brought Bifurcated Will." And that nick "Will" actually stands for "willow", tree whose branches wouldn't stand upright if their life depended on that.

Posted Image