Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5776    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,663 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

Speaking of strange odours, OverSword thought he has some nasty ear infection because his ears stank.
He once borrowed ear plugs from a co-worker, returned them, and the poor guy believes to this day OverSword must have stuck them in skunk’s ass out of revenge for something and he even doesn’t know what.
Finally, OS went to doctor to see what’s wrong with his ears and it turned out his ears are fine, but the hamster that used to spin the wheel inside OS’s head has died and was quite decomposed.
It took three hours to perform hamsterectomy because the ordinary drills kept overheating and breaking on OverSword’s skull. Luckily, the hospital wing was remodelled at that time so they borrowed good old Hilti hammer drill.

Posted Image

Have I ever lost the plot while reading one of your posts?
The will to live maybe, but not the plot...  -  Junior Chubb

#5777    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Helen of Annoy was once the most beautiful woman in the land, unfortunately, the land consisted of 2 squirrels, 47 blind men and a monkey named Jeff,  who almost tied for the title.

I am the guy with the stick.

#5778    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 6,157 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

the1truebat thinks he's Master of the Universe.

Oh wait... that's not a lie...

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#5779    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,663 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

Lady Kasey once stole whole mortadella by placing it in baby stroller. She later came back for the baby but couldn’t resist and stole one more mortadella first. Then she really came back for the baby and nothing could divert her from that, except that cute little TV, but people in the produce section started yelling about face of baby Jesus on a melon. Since that’s where she left the baby, among melons, it was obviously time to retrieve it before the situation escalates.

Posted Image

#5780    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,198 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

Helen has fat slabs of giant portebello mushrooms gently contouring her face. She garnishes it with jellyfish sauce.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5781    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,663 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Don’t listen to SpiritWriter, that was only a dream she had under influence of seven times frozen/reheated lasagne.
People tell her no to do that, but she insists her lasagne can’t spoil, they merely mature with each reheating/freezing cycle so she even refuses to eat them fresh out the first oven.

Posted Image

#5782    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,757 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

Helen of Annoy is the last person that should be talking about another's food preference, as she will only eat toejam from the Congi Bungi tribe of central Africa.  You wouldn't believe the amount of import tax she has to pay on that stuff.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#5783    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,154 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

J.K. knows how much she pays because after he personally picks the toe jam out from between the toes of  the Congi Bungi's he seals it into mason jars and fed-ex's it over to Helen stat.

#5784    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Oversword has no secrets.

Posted Image

#5785    the1truebat

the1truebat

The Be All End All of the Universe

• 3,861 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

Queen of the North want's to have OverSwords love child, again.
It's a scary thought, but where else did you people think the Hatopus came from?

I am the guy with the stick.

#5786    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 6,157 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

the1truebat is jealous that Queen of the North wants to have OverSword's love child, again.

They already have 13 children together, but she wants to stop there as 13 is her lucky number. He, on the other hand, wants to see if they can manage something similar to the Hatopus that she had with OS.

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#5787    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,154 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

I also have a few with Lady Kasey, but they're not love children as she can't stand me.

#5788    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 4,198 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

None of overswords baby's mamas can stand him and his children feel the same. Ive been working with WSDCS to get updated information on his whereabouts, they're offering a reward to anybody who can help update their deadbeat father cases... I've already made some progress, I have a few photos and local hangout places. Might be able to get some fingerprints soon.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5789    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,154 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

You don't want to know where SW thinks she's going to find those fingerprints.

Hint: She also wants to be one of my babymama's.

#5790    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 25,663 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

Contrary to popular belief, OverSword pays child support for all his children and a couple of postman’s. He never was splitting hairs type of guy.

Edit: a couple of postman's children, not a couple of postmen, they're too old for child support.
Edit II: I mean, too old to receive it, not to pay it, though these aren't their children, I mean, yes, some of them are but... I give up.

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 04 April 2013 - 08:14 PM.

Posted Image