Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5806    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

Oversword got me pregnant again.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5807    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

The truth is that SW is not pregnant.  This happens every time she eats one of my famous 3 cheese and tomato grilled cheese sandwiches.  Her lactose intolerance gets her all bloated and she being a little naive, or perhaps innocent and possibly just not very smart at all thinks shes pregnant.  I usually just press firmly on her little bloated belly and after she farts she's back to begging me to cook her some more food.  She may not be to bright but shes very sweet and her farts don't linger so I'll keep her around for a while.

#5808    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

OverSword got me pregnant too.........

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#5809    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Fifth Element

• 9,874 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

OMG! that is such a lie!!! The father of H.I.A.H.'s baby is a very prominent and well-known politician. (I will reveal his name if the bribe is big enough ;) )

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5810    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Heaven is a halfpipe dreams of being a professional skateboarder.  The main thing preventing him from realizing his dream is that he's never rode an actual skate board.  As a matter of fact all he does is sit around with his xbox 360 playing Tony Hawk and eating snack food which has gotten him so fat that if he did buy a skateboard it would probably break as soon as he got on it.
Posted Image

#5811    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

Ouija cut in front of me because she si afraid I will encourage her son HIAH to buy a skate board and break his neck.

#5812    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,872 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Y'see that link in Oversword's signature? The reason he doesn't want you to click on it (obviously using reverse psychology) is because it's a link to his multi-family album showing all the kids he's had with SpiritWriter and Heaven is a Halfpipe. Not to mention his modeling photos of the penny dresses designed and made by J.K.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5813    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Lady Kasey has also had by babies.  She's actually a very good mother with the exception that she can't tell the twins apart.

#5814    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

OverSword can't tell them apart either.  He had barcodes tattooed on their little heads, and is now on the run from CPS.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#5815    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:36 PM

And JK simply has the runs from that Indian Restruant down the street.

#5816    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Fifth Element

• 9,874 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

OverSword can't even say 'restaurant', never mind spell it. When he's learnt, he's going to accept J.K.'s offer of a dinner date at the aforementioned Indian establishment :P !

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#5817    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:43 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 09 April 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

OverSword can't even say 'restaurant', never mind spell it. When he's learnt, he's going to accept J.K.'s offer of a dinner date at the aforementioned Indian establishment :P !
Ouija asked me to come over so she could tutor my poor spelling.  When I got there she was wearing lingerie, heels, and hold a very tall drink. She said the first word I'm going to teach you to spell is coitus C-O-I-T-U-S.  Did I get it right?

#5818    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

In desperate attempt to spell it wrong, bad, bad boy OverSword accidentally spelled it right. Next time just write the way you think is right and you'll be bad, bad, boy.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#5819    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

Oversword spelled it right but didnt know how to perform it so he went in to ouijas kitchen and demonstrated laying two juicy slices of tomato on top of one another, this had been successful in the presence of other drunk women in the past.. Since ouija was passed out afterwards and oversword is into tatooing peoples forheads and since he needed to practice his spelling he tatooed the alphabet on ouijas face. Now when people ask her questions her nose rotates and spells the answers out for them. Halfpipe is still looking for the guy who did this to his mother but all he has is a picture of a gray square attempting to give a damn to go off of, half a skate board (oversword escaped on the other half) and half a pipe (to beat him down with when he finds him.)

And helen is still trying to take over everyones posts on this thread.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 10 April 2013 - 06:14 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5820    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,294 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

SpiritWriter and I live in the same city, and every Friday I tell her via this web-site where i will be drinking beer after work and every Friday she shows up and spies on me.  She thinks I don't see her.  She is beautiful dark skinned woman taking notes furiously on a pad of paper.  Haha!  Gotcha!