Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5821    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,565 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostOverSword, on 10 April 2013 - 09:17 PM, said:

SpiritWriter and I live in the same city, and every Friday I tell her via this web-site where i will be drinking beer after work and every Friday she shows up and spies on me.  She thinks I don't see her.  She is beautiful dark skinned woman taking notes furiously on a pad of paper.  Haha!  Gotcha!

This is partially true and you know already which half is correct.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5822    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,091 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

The part about you living in the same city.

SpiritWriter thinks she is a martial arts expert and is wise just because she's part asian.  She is always handing out fortune cookie advice and lucky numbers.

#5823    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

Oversword isn't actually the father of my 14 children, he just thinks he is. And he pays for all of them, woopee!

Posted Image

#5824    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,565 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:21 AM

Queen of the north had all of those babies in the same sitting. And shes still sitting on them now. She tries to convince herself they are eggs but she knows they indeed they are rocks. Shes named all of them and rotates them once a day, cleaning under thier bellies, looking for worms. She thinks shes been getting over on oversword all these years but in actuality hes just been offering his two cents about her cooky behavior.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5825    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:23 AM

Spirit Writer isn't black nor asian. She's an alien hybrid from ancient times. She's currently working on cloning OverSword.

Edited by notforgotten, 11 April 2013 - 01:27 AM.

#5826    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,565 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:36 AM

Yes its true. I learned how to do it by watching the alien I was cloned from do it to notforgotten. We still have his original clone and have been practicing on him for many years. The realnotforgotten hasnt forgotten what was done however and insists on warning our next victim's victim. He gets a little confused though at times he doesn't know which pair of lips are moving or who hes actually talking to half the time so the warning doesn't seem to matter. Since hes on the internet everyone assumes hes telling lies..

Edited by SpiritWriter, 11 April 2013 - 01:37 AM.

#5827    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:39 PM

SpiritWriter smells of pachouli oil and has been wearing the same tie dyed Grateful Dead T-shirt since she dropped out of college.  The secret ingredient of all of her cooking is LSD which explains all of the voices.

#5828    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,565 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

Oversword stole all my clothes and gave me that ragety tshirt to make himself feel better. The LSD came directly out of his eyes. Whenever he is upset about anything tears dart out of him like water squirters instead of falling down his face like a normal person. He tells me he's sorry then when I forgive him he tells me im hearing voices. Its a really unhealthy cycle. All im trying to do is get my high heels back. He actually thinks they look good on him.

#5829    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

SW also thinks her high heels look good on me.  As a matter of fact she's meeting me at the Nordstroms rack today at lunch so we can try on open toed heels in preperation for summer (which should arrive around September or October at this rate)

#5830    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:53 PM

Oversword now gets all his inspiration for these posts,by going outside ,and inhaling DEEPLY .
ahem

Miss me?

#5831    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Simbi, on the other hand, gets their inspiration by going down into the basement and sticking their hand into that wasps nest that really should be dealt with. It's really unhealthy Simbi, I know the hallucinations are fun but it's a sign of an allergy to wasp stings and it could be fatal. I'll let you look after my rocks eggs if you need something to do...

Posted Image

#5832    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

When walking down the street Queen in the North is often mistaken for Boy George.

#5833    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

Whereas OverSword is often mistaken for Great Leader, Kim Jong-un. We're an odd couple, and people throw rotten fruit at him more often than they do at me.

Posted Image

#5834    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

And Queenie is a dead ringer for Castro . We choose to find it charming though .*hands Queenie a beard comb*

Miss me?

#5835    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,091 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

Simbi still hasn't showered since cleaning out the rabbit cages.  She actually enjoys the smell and insists rabbit droppings are good for the skin as the demonstrates the proper method of rubbing them into your forhead and cheeks.