Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5866    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

ive only booked in the **** you tell me as your our local story teller in the library xx

Posted Image

#5867    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:10 AM

Feebs changes her hair like most of us change our underwear (except of course oversword,who only changes it once a fortnight).
She is so obsessed with her hair ,that she sits in the mirror and talks to it. She swears it responds .It's names is,Hair .
She has saved every strand from every haircut she's ever gotten .At present ,she's weaving it all into a quilt ,that she intends to snuggle with ,every moment it will allow. Hair is apparently very independent. Feebs cramps Hairs social life. Go figure .

Miss me?

#5868    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

Simbi is a collector and would very much like to get his hands on some that hair for his collection, believing that Feebs is a famous character out of his comic book collection.

#5869    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,494 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:12 PM

Notforgotten bakes doll heads into cakes then acts surprised when people bite into it to find Tiny Tears staring back at them.

Posted Image

#5870    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,142 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

Queen was asked nicely by the fire department not to attempt baking, cooking or anything similar ever again.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Laurent did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#5871    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

Njuggle

• 9,244 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Helen is Head of local Fire Dept. but is too busy playing pool back at the station and can't be bothered putting out fires.

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

#5872    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,142 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

ouija once put a fire out by a stick. No, really, but that’s not that uncommon, in fact, many women did that at least once in their life. It has to be a little white plastic stick and it’s usually two blue lines that may appear on it. The fire usually starts burning again, but most men need few weeks to stop shaking and crying.

Posted Image

#5873    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,494 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:21 PM

Helen's roots are showing. And I don't mean brown roots on blonde hair, I mean Medusa style snakes showing through that dyed brown hair. You can't hide them forever, Helen.

Posted Image

#5874    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,142 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Queen was sunbathing on my postbox this morning. I startled her and she threw her tail off before falling off the box and into the grass. Then she realized it was just me and gave me an accusing look, like she would say: “Look what you’ve done... again... now it won’t grow back anymore.” if she could speak like she used to before I turned her into a cute little lizard.
It’s true, folks, lizards can grow new tail but not more than two times.

Posted Image

#5875    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:51 PM

Helen collects the lizard tails, dyes them, and weaves them throughout her tentacle hair.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#5876    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,290 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:06 PM

And jk keeps giving her his tails to do this. He is no lizard however. He is a horse and unlike a lizard that only grows it tail back once, JK has hair. The wigs helen makes from them are really awesome too.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5877    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,647 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

SpiritWriter came over for dinner last night. When she left I hugged her goodbye and something poked me, which I though was weird because usually women hug me and I poke them.  It seems now I am missing about half of my silverware.  SW, give me back my spoons please, how am I supposed to eat my Lucky Charms?

#5878    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,142 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

With your hands.
It’s true, folks, OverSword eats everything with his hands. Forks are so-so, but he claims the food tastes funny if he uses spoons.

Posted Image

#5879    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,290 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

Helen uses her hooves. She can only eat things she can smash and are sticky. She has a flexible neck and a long, partially gray tongue. Her favorite words are yum yum yum.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5880    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Sounds like that makes Helen a giraffe.  I guess that might be right, since SpiritWriter rents herself to the zoo on the weekends.  They display her in the rhinoceros section, which is close to the giraffe areas.  Her horn is colored pink, and glows in the dark.

One's reality is another's nightmare.