Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#5881    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,422 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:35 PM

That’s not her natural horn color! The drapes don’t match the carpet, go behind her if you have whole day and see for yourself.

****, I was supposed to tell a lie about J.K.
All right, J.K.'s psychiatrist and he designed his avatar to motivate more people to seek professional help. Or I'm the only one that keeps seeing the headless black swan and another above, shot through body, blood splattering?

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#5882    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,911 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:38 PM

JK's motivational avatar has failed miserably in the case of Helen.  Helen hasn't sought help from anyone since the time she came home drunk and got the laces of her shoes tied into hopeless knots.  Well she decided after a while that her shoes were just stuck but wasn't about to sleep in her skinny levis.  That's about where I found her, rolling around drunk with a small bit of puke running down her chin, her shoes with hopless knots in the laces and her skinny levis caught around her ankles.  She was laughing and crying at the same time and saying "OverSword help me you bast@rd" and I, being a gentleman said "Of course Helen, right after I post this video to youtube".

#5883    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,299 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

And oversword got a chance to be on americas got talent because of that post. He was seen in the back ground. The talent scouts mistook his natural walk for a specialized break dance move, it turns out, although it be ackward and jerky, he has a lot of rhythm. He didnt win the competition, but he got a free trip to las vegas and got to walk across the stage wearing a sparkly tuxedo on national tv.. which was pretty cool. His mom was there, crying and holding tissues.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5884    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

SpiritWriter auditioned by displaying her ability to use balloon animals as ventriloquist dummies.  However, she keeps squeezing them too much and they burst, bringing her act to a screeching halt.  She was last seen in downtown Las Vegas, begging on the streets for masking tape.

(And, Helen, I finally saw the headless swan...rather disturbing)

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#5885    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,422 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

(Well, it does look like smiling moustached face to a sane person, at first glance, so don’t you let my disturbedness disturb you... that being said, it also looks like small, happy dog. You can see his tail and back legs, his right, somewhat round ear, though whole head is not in the picture but he’s not headless... I think he’s enthusiastically running out the picture to the right, where the upper swan, the one that just has been shot will fall down to the ground  :lol:
Sorry. I’ll stop it. Now. Right now.)

J.K. was laughing like mad at photo of a guy riding the broomstick until he realized it was him in that photo and the best part is he honestly doesn’t remember posing for it.

Posted Image

#5886    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,911 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

Helen has won several awards in mustache growing contests.

#5887    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,422 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

OverSword is chronically the second in said contests. He sleeps with net over his moustache to keep them tidy and applies two secret ointments, one that makes them extra smooth and shiny and another for unnaturally fast growth. The first smells of gay parade and the second of cow pies, but he endures them both heroically, sacrificing his appetite and sanity for beating my moustache.
No way, Hose, you can’t beat my moustache. I inherited them from my great-grandfather who was Feldwebel in Austro-Hungarian Army. You couldn’t do that job if your had no moustache of epic proportions, probably because back then people with no moustache were not taken seriously.

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 17 April 2013 - 05:55 PM.

Posted Image

#5888    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,299 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

Me and Oversword are going on another date tonight hes asked me to come over and help him divide his hair, braid it and put it in two great spiraling buns. He has a lovely blue and white gown hell be wearing and has asked me to carry his sword for him as we walk around town.

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#5889    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,422 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 17 April 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

Me and Oversword are going on another date tonight hes asked me to come over and help him divide his hair, braid it and put it in two great spiraling buns. He has a lovely blue and white gown hell be wearing and has asked me to carry his sword for him as we walk around town.
And this is how SpiritWriter got arrested... again.
There's time and place for everything, but it doesn't mean any time and any place, you know.

Posted Image

#5890    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,299 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

Lol and now helen is sad because she was waiting at the aquarium to meet us. We were going to have sliced squid but immediatly change our minds once we saw the expression on her face.

#5891    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,911 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:55 PM

SpiritWriter is actually using that sword to make sure I don't try to run away.

#5892    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,422 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Don’t you worry, cannibalism is not a taboo for cephalopods. Waste not, want not. My expression was direct consequence of seeing that SpiritWriter is, for a change, holding OverSword by the hand, not by the sword. It means their relationship is becoming serious because guys will let anyone (hunchback of Notre Dame, who is related to SpiritWriter, by the way but not to go into too much of a detail, included) touch their swords, but holding hands... that is sacrifice in their view and it means, in short, that I’m out.
Damn you, SpiritWriter, damn you... there goes my green card, walking hand in hand with you.

Edit: OverSword has perfect sense of timing. That's because he swallowed a clock when he was a child and since it's an old clock that needs no batteries but has to be winded up, it's still working. Because fortunatelly, clock's winding thing sticks out OS's ass.

Edit II: How do you call that winding thing on old clocks?

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 17 April 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

#5893    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,911 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 17 April 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Edit II: How do you call that winding thing on old clocks?
key

Edited by OverSword, 17 April 2013 - 07:30 PM.

#5894    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,911 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Helen of Annoy leaves a trail of crumbs wherever she goes.  It's not so she can find her way home like Hanzel & Grettel, it's because she eats more sloppily than the Cookie Monster.

#5895    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

OverSword is Helen's personal chef.  She leaves the crumbs as his payment.  He's just ticked off because she doesn't finish off the meals herself.

One's reality is another's nightmare.