Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

[Archived] Make up a lie about poster above

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8098 replies to this topic

#6181    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

Shepardess used to have a collection of shrunken heads, until she traded them for an all expenses paid trip to Newark NJ and a package of stale PEZ.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#6182    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 01:54 AM

I traded them to JMPD1 whose idea of all expenses paid trip was driving me to Newark in a Uhaul truck, having me sleep in the truck and bringing me slices of pizza from a convenience store 3 times a day. Fortunately the pez dispenser was an extremely rare one that I sold on Ebay for $5000.00. JMPD1 traded the shrunkin heads for some crack cocaine and a bottle of red ripple.

#6183    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:00 AM

Happily, the crack turned out to be rock candy, and the ripple was warm red kool-aid.  But then Shepardess stole my u-haul truck AND all my Pizza Hut free pizza coupons and then headed to Ft Lauderdale for Spring Break and muttering something about catching a couple of boy-toys for her private collection.

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

#6184    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

JMPD1  is one of those people who disappeared in the Bermuda triangle and came back 40 years later wearing the same clothes and looking the same age as when he left.

#6185    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,517 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:58 AM

Shepardess keeps a collection of snails skins stitched into the backs of her favorite pajamas. On Halloween she'll be on my doorstep wearing what she got out of my basket plus the finished and more specialized version of her favorite pajamas..

Edited by SpiritWriter, 30 July 2013 - 04:00 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#6186    Synyster Gates

Synyster Gates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

SpiritWriter goes into peoples yards and shaves their cats and makes nude art out of all the cat hair.

There's nowhere to run and hide, when you're living to die!
Stuck alone inside your head,
better off dead!
The phone would ring in the empty house,
no one's around!

#6187    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Synyster Gates is there biggest buyer in cat hair art lol

Posted Image

#6188    Synyster Gates

Synyster Gates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

Feebs has been stealing my marijuanna and sells it to old folks. She then watches me through binoculars while I am teaching young children how to be black and she takes notes on it because she secretly wants to be a black man named Tyrell.

There's nowhere to run and hide, when you're living to die!
Stuck alone inside your head,
better off dead!
The phone would ring in the empty house,
no one's around!

#6189    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:31 PM

Synyster Gates grew up in a school for the deaf. Although he could hear perfectly, he didn't want anyone to know it. He overheard millions of conversations that would otherwise not be engaged in his presence. Because of this, he attained great knowledge of human psychology at a very young age.

#6190    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,517 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:03 PM

Shepardess was left in the back seat of a car on a very hot day. They were able to remove most of her from the apolstry but she lengthened and flattened out quite a bit. She looks nothing at all anymore like her photo.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#6191    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

They took me to SpiritWriter who learned a lot about molding plastic when she was in prison. She was able to turn me into an absolutely adorable troll doll.

#6192    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:37 PM

Shepardess was abducted by aliens last night because she threw a dart at the map of the world to see where she should live and totally missed the map. The aliens who abducted her were from a different planet from the ones who abducted her in childhood and they healed her of the trauma and and genetic mutations that the former abductors inflicted on her. They said although they would love to have her live with them on their planet, she would not be happy there now that she is fully human again and will have to choose a place on Earth.

Edited by shephardess, 01 August 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#6193    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:05 AM

Shepardess is planning on moving to Antarctica, where she hopes to corner the market on mini ice sculptures and sell them to the researchers posted there.  She is loading an ice floe with her prized possession:  a life sized 'tickle-Me-Elmo' doll

Edited by JMPD1, 02 August 2013 - 12:06 AM.

#6194    shephardess

shephardess

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:20 AM

JMPD1 wins the trout fishing contest at Big Bear Lake every year because his wife from a previous incarnation is now a trout and is still in love with him . Every year she lets him catch her and has learned to play dead long enough for the pictures to be taken and then he secretly throws her back in the water so she can come back next year much heavier than the year before.

#6195    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

Shepardess stumbled on to my trout contest scheme when she was found wearing a salmon costume singing "under the Sea" in a non too convincing Jamacian accent.   I understand she got netted.......