Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

anti gravity

coolstuff

i have created a device whitch hovers, using high voltage and no moving parts but can not yet alternate the movement. perhaps if i alter the pathways using a cpu it will give my object motion??

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• aquatus1

• Morgoroth

• coolstuff

Top Posters In This Topic

Oy. I hope I can help here.

I think you may need to calibrate your deuterium flux interface to align with your interior access thruster. As with all undefined isolinear fields, computer impulse arrays are difficult to measure with a navigational plasma interface.

Check both the graviton replicator and the anti-matter warp module as they can both be tempermental.

Lastly do not forget to re-initiate the cargo silicon nacelle with each testing cycle.

If that doesn't work, perhaps you could tell us the principle of how your device functions, so we could make a more educated guess (and, possibly, see if you are on the level) as to the cause of your problems.

i think iv heard of this. is it made of a "triangle of triangles" (im at a loss to any other way to describe it.) look at www.americanantigravity.com