Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Sexual paranormal encounters


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    TinkyBlink

TinkyBlink

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Joined:13 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • "I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

I recently bought a new book from amazon called "The mammoth book of true hauntings" (I promise you, its not as kiddie as it sounds, its actually relatively heavy and quite detailed...)

ANYWAY! Theres a chapter in it about sexual encounters with ghosts...Which is a little strange sounding...I've not read the whole chapter just sections, because if im honest im not sure I want to...One of them details a naked woman passing through a man and making him feel jollies, and another I read a snippet of was a man who claimed there were noises next to him in the bed of a woman at "it" and the noises would keep him up until the early hours (something tells me he just needs to ask his neighbours to shutup)...

I havent really heard any stories beyond whats in this book about this kind of...er...encounter before...Does anyone else have any stories like this or any thoughts on the topic in general as I would say this is a fairly unusual manifestation of haunting!  :blink:


#2    Chuck87

Chuck87

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined:01 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

There is the entity case but i dont know if that is fake or real where the woman was raped by something.because they made a book and a movie about it.but i know the demon incubus is a sexual demon.


#3    Moonlight_Magic

Moonlight_Magic

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Joined:01 May 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United Kingdom

  • The meaning of life is the miracle of living, its the gift of being alive...

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:13 PM

 Chuck87, on 04 July 2010 - 08:18 PM, said:

There is the entity case but i dont know if that is fake or real where the woman was raped by something.because they made a book and a movie about it.but i know the demon incubus is a sexual demon.

Ah yes the entity, one of my favourite films...

I also have the book but have not gotten around to reading it.

It is supposedly based on a true story. If you go to wikipedia and look for the entity there is an interview by the son of the women who the story is reportedly based on.

Also look up incubus and succubus experiences as these are supposed to have sexual overtones to them.

Edited by Moonlight_Magic, 04 July 2010 - 09:14 PM.


#4    Cybele

Cybele

    Married to the Void

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Joined:26 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 04 July 2010 - 09:17 PM

"The Entity", involving Dorris Bithers, aka Carla Moran, is probably the most famous of these types of cases. The story is a bit suspicious, if you ask me, but some people believe that she created her incorporeal attackers, that they were poltergeists resulting from emotional distress due to years of alcoholism and abusive relationships.

This site has a good number of these types of stories:

http://www.yourghost...egory=17&page=1

Frankly, though, most of them could easily be written off as hypnogogia.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#5    Chuck87

Chuck87

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Joined:01 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:57 PM

 Cybele, on 04 July 2010 - 09:17 PM, said:

"The Entity", involving Dorris Bithers, aka Carla Moran, is probably the most famous of these types of cases. The story is a bit suspicious, if you ask me, but some people believe that she created her incorporeal attackers, that they were poltergeists resulting from emotional distress due to years of alcoholism and abusive relationships.

This site has a good number of these types of stories:

http://www.yourghost...egory=17&page=1

Frankly, though, most of them could easily be written off as hypnogogia.


I read the one about relationship with a succubus.And they don't do that they will mess your world up.supposedly.


#6    Moonshine

Moonshine

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2008
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:United Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:50 AM

Just to make sure that people don't get Succubus and Incubus mixed up.


Succubus - A female demon believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping me.

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

---

Incubus - A male demon believed to lie on sleeping persons and to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women.

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Even a man who is pure of heart
And says his prayers by night
May become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.

#7    markprice

markprice

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,654 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:9000'

  • To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:14 AM

I never had one, but I talked to a girl who had an ongoing sexual relationship with Belial (the high ranking demon). Here's the thing though: to prove it she did to me(long distance) some of what she does with Belial. She didn't tell me when, but I knew exactly when it happened. If a girl can have that kind of power, imagine a devil channeling pure lust! It's definitely a factor to be reckoned with.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#8    JamieSymptom

JamieSymptom

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2008

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:38 PM

Historically, you have the myths of incubus and succubus (as described already), and their regional variations.

Film-wise, you have The Entity, popular movie, but the story is a bit, how do I put it.... Unreliable.

Online, you have a lot of teenage goths who claim, er, relations with demons, ghosts, monsters, vampires, werewolves, aliens, the loch ness monster etc etc etc. And we all know how much credibility we should give to online tales.

Posted Image

#9    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Joined:29 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 July 2010 - 02:28 PM

 markprice, on 05 July 2010 - 02:14 AM, said:

I never had one, but I talked to a girl who had an ongoing sexual relationship with Belial (the high ranking demon). Here's the thing though: to prove it she did to me(long distance) some of what she does with Belial. She didn't tell me when, but I knew exactly when it happened. If a girl can have that kind of power, imagine a devil channeling pure lust! It's definitely a factor to be reckoned with.
i don't believe you


#10    Black Hound

Black Hound

    Psychic Spy

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
  • Joined:12 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

Oh yeah, theytake place, some willingly, some with less consent. Guess getting raped by a ghost would look odd on a police report but it has happened in the past and depending on where you go, it probably will happen again. Some "haunted sites" will deny women access, others make all females sign a waiver releasing the owner of the house from any liability, physical and or emotional that might befall them as a course of the investigation or later as a result of said investigation.


#11    markprice

markprice

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 3,654 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:9000'

  • To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:47 PM

 FlyingAngel, on 05 July 2010 - 02:28 PM, said:

i don't believe you
okay...

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#12    TinkyBlink

TinkyBlink

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Joined:13 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Female

  • "I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:02 PM

 Graveyard Hound, on 05 July 2010 - 08:15 PM, said:

Oh yeah, theytake place, some willingly, some with less consent. Guess getting raped by a ghost would look odd on a police report but it has happened in the past and depending on where you go, it probably will happen again. Some "haunted sites" will deny women access, others make all females sign a waiver releasing the owner of the house from any liability, physical and or emotional that might befall them as a course of the investigation or later as a result of said investigation.

Any example? i'd love to look them up online if you know of any


#13    Cybele

Cybele

    Married to the Void

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Joined:26 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

 markprice, on 05 July 2010 - 02:14 AM, said:

I never had one, but I talked to a girl who had an ongoing sexual relationship with Belial (the high ranking demon). Here's the thing though: to prove it she did to me(long distance) some of what she does with Belial. She didn't tell me when, but I knew exactly when it happened. If a girl can have that kind of power, imagine a devil channeling pure lust! It's definitely a factor to be reckoned with.

As irresistible as that kind of thing sounds to me, I have to agree with Flyingangel. I guess you can't go too much into detail on this forum, but how did she claim this relationship was initiated, how did it work?

 Chuck87, on 04 July 2010 - 11:57 PM, said:

I read the one about relationship with a succubus.And they don't do that they will mess your world up.supposedly.

They don't do what?

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#14    Eldorado

Eldorado

    Unforgiven

  • Member
  • 10,508 posts
  • Joined:29 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland

  • I reckon so.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

I believe demons & ghosts etc have been used for a very long time as an excuse for infidelity, stds and pregnancies.

Edited by Eldorado, 05 July 2010 - 09:38 PM.


#15    Cybele

Cybele

    Married to the Void

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Joined:26 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Female

  • Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

 Eldorado, on 05 July 2010 - 09:37 PM, said:

I believe demons have been used for a very long time as an excuse for infidelity, stds and pregnancies.

Yes, just as the ancient Greeks probably did with their polyamorous gods (excepting the std bit).

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users