Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Most Expensive Home Insurance Perils

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:37 AM

Well here's something for you guys  for  awhile  time  being about the most expensive and there home insurance.

Depending on where you live in the United States, your home may be at risk to a number of natural disasters that could damage or destroy it. Beyond that, a lifetime of memories and irreplaceable items inside your home may be even harder to lose than the house itself. Insurance affords some protection against these threats, and the rate you pay will be a function of where you live.

According to Flora Richards-Gustafson of Rapid Refile, the following are the most significant risks to homeowners due to natural disasters:

Northeast - Severe Winter Storms
In addition to knocking out power and paralyzing homes and businesses, these storms often cause significant water damage in two ways. First, pipes may burst due to cold temperatures. Second, the snowmelt in the spring may overflow rivers and reservoirs

more  to this lik is below  who knows it may help you  and  see how   expernsive home insurance.

http://realestate.ya...nsurance-perils

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users