Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

T-3: Rise Of The Machines

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Ronin6th

Ronin6th

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 04 June 2003 - 07:03 AM

Judgment day was so cool, Robert Patrick so evilish and scaring, I hope it will be at least as good!

Let's see what a blond cyborg is worth! wink.gif                                                  

If you cannot be the First, be the One.

*Signature removed, exceeds permitted size guidelines - Click Here for details.

#17    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:37 AM

if your wondering how can there be another terminator movie after he self destructed himself, well....

in the second movie when T-800 is fighting T-1000 (in the last fight scene), the T-1000 puts the T-800's arm in one of the gear cogs - T-800 can't get out so he uses that huge steel pole and rips his arm off and goes after him with the pole

remember...

(with his arm caught in the cog, and forgetting to destroy that, someone will find that and the whole process of armageddon will start again)

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#18    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 04 June 2003 - 08:47 AM

I downloaded an alternate ending for Terminator 2 on KaZaA, i'm not sure if it's on DVD or not but if it isn't, and you haven't got the DVD, i really recommend you get this. (they would of used this ending if there was going to be no sequal - it's ends in the future and john connor is a senator) It's only 18Mb

You can tell it's real because it has linda hamilton in it                                                  

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#19    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,064 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 04 June 2003 - 12:09 PM

Dowdy,

There's something like that on the DVD, but I'm not sure if it's the same one. On the DVD 'alternative ending', Sarah Connor is an old woman sitting on a park bench talking about how the apocalypse never happened.

I don't think John Connor was in it though, so it may be a different one to the one you describe.

I would download it, but 18 megabytes is far too big for a 56k modem.                                                  

#20    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 09:46 AM

yep, that's the same one - you just see a glimpse of john connor playing with his son and Sarah Connor tells that her son is a senator

18Mb isn't that big. I downloaded spiderman when i had 56k and that's over 300Mb!!                                                  

#21    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 01:48 PM

From the trailers alone this movie looks so bad it has to be seen!  The lines are so damn cheesy!  Granted its Arnie doing what Arnie does best, but when you hear him belt out “She’ll be back”, or “John Connor, it is time” you just have to cringe and laugh.  With one-lines like that, there’s no doubt this will be the cheesy summer box office smash!  whistling.gif                                                      

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users