Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Death Valley Journal

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:35 PM

Well I must say, this is very interesting indeed. I am not quite sure what to think about all this. I read an old thread about Dr. 58, (still havent' finished it all) and the guy in that thread was using a Ouiji board to speak to Dr. 58 from a possible paralell universe. I would love to read more. Please keep up with the journal entries.

Rocketgirl B)

PS. Are you or your sister sensitves? Have she or you ever made vocal contact with any entity before this?

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#17    PixieCutLover

PixieCutLover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:56 AM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 05 January 2011 - 10:35 PM, said:

Well I must say, this is very interesting indeed. I am not quite sure what to think about all this. I read an old thread about Dr. 58, (still havent' finished it all) and the guy in that thread was using a Ouiji board to speak to Dr. 58 from a possible paralell universe. I would love to read more. Please keep up with the journal entries.

Rocketgirl B)

PS. Are you or your sister sensitves? Have she or you ever made vocal contact with any entity before this?
Not sure if were sensitives or not neither one of us has ever talked to someone telepathically before.
I'm a rationalist and an atheist I believe in the paranormal
but not the supernatural.

#18    Rocketgirl33

Rocketgirl33

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

• People who don't know how to weep with their whole heart, don't know how to laugh either.

Golda Meir

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

View PostPixieCutLover, on 10 February 2011 - 12:56 AM, said:

Not sure if were sensitives or not neither one of us has ever talked to someone telepathically before.
I'm a rationalist and an atheist I believe in the paranormal
but not the supernatural.

That is interesting, Iam Agnostic, I do not beleive in god, jesus or the bible, that is all created by man. As a sensitive you are able to pick up "Energy" of events. I am not sure if that is a correct statements or not. You guys a defenatly picking something up. How long has in been since you have been back there? Have you had anymore journal entries? It is pretty interesting stuff! I would like to know if you don't mind.

Rocketgirl B)

"He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghost!"
S. King, IT

#19    HMS Dreadnought

HMS Dreadnought

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:29 PM

A really fascinating read this is, does anyone have any more information about the events with the giants being discovered in the 1940's, would love to read more about that.

Dear you guys. Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. As we fight our way northward into the great unknown, only that one thing remains certain: that I hate you guys with every tired muscle in my confederate body. We have taken Topeka and I must rally the men onward to Missouri. Because I will not stop until we have won it all, and you guys are my slaves. Because I hate you guys. I hate you guys so very very much. Yours, General Cartman Lee.

#20    PixieCutLover

PixieCutLover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 10 February 2011 - 05:12 PM, said:

That is interesting, Iam Agnostic, I do not beleive in god, jesus or the bible, that is all created by man. As a sensitive you are able to pick up "Energy" of events. I am not sure if that is a correct statements or not. You guys a defenatly picking something up. How long has in been since you have been back there? Have you had anymore journal entries? It is pretty interesting stuff! I would like to know if you don't mind.

Rocketgirl B)

We are still going down there but it's all the same stuff, we are still using the board thing to jack in to the machine if we're lucky we get maybe three words out of it and can't be sure of those, it's just a really lousy connection and the nausea sucks to. If you want to understand what's going on google machine brain interface. We have the technology now but it's experimental, if you can extrapolate where that technology will be in 300 years or so you will have an idea of what were dealing with in death valley. Of course every thing is a guess perhaps an educated guess but still a guess. From what I can tell and what it feels like it's much like operating computers like the one I'm typing on right now only in your brain you can feel the thing in your head sometimes it pushes you right out of your own mind you feel depersonalized when you talk it sounds like someone else's voice and it's weird because it's coming from your own throat, if you hold up your hand and look at it it looks like someone else's hand you don't recognize it as yours and it's really weird because of the position it's in.  The machine knows how to drive a car now to, it literally took my sister over and drove me around the edge of the salt flat from the south end of west side road and back into the north end stopping a mile or so in. We can tell when it's about to loose the connection you start to act kind of crazy she had a death grip on the steering wheel she never blinked once the whole time her eyes were really sore when it was over.

#21    PixieCutLover

PixieCutLover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

I have pictures now. This started a few months ago, these images began showign up on photos I took, I think being tracked by the machine and haveing it's field or what ever it is pointed at me might be causing the membrains between worlds to flicker and the camera picks up? Not sure what's causing it but I suspect these images to be of parallel earths.  Attached File  fence.jpg   18.66K   53 downloads Attached File  Post.jpg   20.54K   60 downloadsAttached File  Plant.jpg   26.57K   45 downloadsAttached File  Post and decayed fence.jpg   14.95K   42 downloadsAttached File  People with pipes.jpg   17.54K   43 downloadsAttached File  Unknown.jpg   14.32K   31 downloads

#22    PixieCutLover

PixieCutLover

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:25 AM

Here is another story that strongly smacks of machine brain interface effects and disruption of the membranes between worlds.

http://loveatpsyched...is-located-near

#23    DallasCowboysFan

DallasCowboysFan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

View PostRocketgirl33, on 05 January 2011 - 10:35 PM, said:

Rocketgirl Posted Image

Very interesting.............do you have anything new to add ?

Dr. 58 thread ?...............I'd like to read that too if it is still available......... :yes:

#24    DallasCowboysFan

DallasCowboysFan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostDallasCowboysFan, on 02 November 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

Very interesting.............do you have anything new to add ?

Dr. 58 thread ?...............I'd like to read that too if it is still available......... :yes:

I found it...........

http://www.unexplain...uija dr58&st=0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users