Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Anyone have any more information about thing?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,930 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:57 PM

I'm not saying it wasn't a hoax but I can't figure out how it could have been someone with a sheet over them. Unless I'm not looking at it right, they'd have to be skinny as hell with a very odd body shape. It just doesn't look like natural movement for a person. I know the video could have been messed with afterward but that Jose guy seemed sincerely unsettled and not the type to take the time to edit a surveillance video. That being said, I have no idea what I think that is. If it was someone else messing with the family I can't figure out what they did.

I agree about the thermal cam though. 1. It could have been dozens of different animals, 2. They should have made their way over there to see if there were any signs of what it was.

Posted Image

#17    MasterOfGhost

MasterOfGhost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 03:57 AM

View Post~TheBigK~, on 23 July 2010 - 07:57 PM, said:

I'm not saying it wasn't a hoax but I can't figure out how it could have been someone with a sheet over them. Unless I'm not looking at it right, they'd have to be skinny as hell with a very odd body shape. It just doesn't look like natural movement for a person. I know the video could have been messed with afterward but that Jose guy seemed sincerely unsettled and not the type to take the time to edit a surveillance video. That being said, I have no idea what I think that is. If it was someone else messing with the family I can't figure out what they did.

I agree about the thermal cam though. 1. It could have been dozens of different animals, 2. They should have made their way over there to see if there were any signs of what it was.

It couldn't have been a hoax or some sort of animal, its too skinny, it's just a weird shape for any sort of animal, You can't deny this, It's too weird looking to deny, because everyone knows its too weird looking for any animal god created besides it itself.

#18    mean_jean

mean_jean

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

• I bet your mother had a mean bite!

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:13 AM

View PostMasterOfGhost, on 23 July 2010 - 04:59 AM, said:

Anyone have any information on the fact or faked: paranormal files - night crawler in the program that came on today?

It was some stick-like thing that trekked across the ground, and the guy who made the video was named "jose"?

I don't know anything about it except what I also saw on that show, but it is very interesting. Trying to find out what I can myself!

#19    msmike1

msmike1

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:20 PM

Well, to say that it absolutely could not have been a hoax is not thinking clearly. Anything can be a hoax, especially with the technology we have today. I just don't see where anyone can call this real after watching nothing but a grainy, very bad, video of something walking across a yard. Hey, if somehow it turns out to be some strange creature never before seen by science then I will gladly admit I was wrong, but I really don't think I am. Now the guy that had the film, maybe he doesn't know what it is, maybe someone else pulled a prank on him, hell it could have been a midget on stilts for all I know. Thats it, someone needs to find out if this fellow has any midget friends.LOL

Mike

#20    MasterOfGhost

MasterOfGhost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

View Postmsmike1, on 24 July 2010 - 02:20 PM, said:

Well, to say that it absolutely could not have been a hoax is not thinking clearly. Anything can be a hoax, especially with the technology we have today. I just don't see where anyone can call this real after watching nothing but a grainy, very bad, video of something walking across a yard. Hey, if somehow it turns out to be some strange creature never before seen by science then I will gladly admit I was wrong, but I really don't think I am. Now the guy that had the film, maybe he doesn't know what it is, maybe someone else pulled a prank on him, hell it could have been a midget on stilts for all I know. Thats it, someone needs to find out if this fellow has any midget friends.LOL

Mike

Re-watch the video, your clearly thinking in the box, think outside the box. thats no midget.

#21    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,421 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:20 AM

Here is some information and the video from the MUFON conference...2007 I believe......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#22    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,421 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:38 AM

Here is a "similar" one in santa rosa....it is next to the kid in background.......I only had about 10 minutes to investigate on-line....And I have found more than that scifi show......lol

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#23    MasterOfGhost

MasterOfGhost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:30 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 July 2010 - 01:38 AM, said:

Here is a "similar" one in santa rosa....it is next to the kid in background.......I only had about 10 minutes to investigate on-line....And I have found more than that scifi show......lol

Yeah, wow..

three sightings.

#24    pixiii

pixiii

I Want to Believe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,112 posts

• Patefacio vestri mens quod praesumo somnio...
    Open your mind and dare to dream...sometimes :P

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:05 AM

OMG look at that little fellow ... is that just the cutest little thing you've ever seen in the unexplained world or what?  

If it's not computer generated, then thats quite a little wonder. :)

#25    Jack_of_Blades

Jack_of_Blades

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

• "There's no earthly way of knowing. Which direction they are going! There's no knowing where they're rowing, Or which way they river's flowing!."

Posted 25 July 2010 - 11:23 AM

.I only had about 10 minutes to investigate on-line....And I have found more than that scifi show......lol

No offense intended towards you, but a chimp smashing away at a keyboard could do
more "investigating" than this particular SyFy show.  :P

Only watched the episode that had this video in it. Interesting to see more than
one clear video taped ecounter with this thing. At the very least (if it is a hoax)
I commend the hoaxers for thinking outside the box.

#26    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

Its is about as Fake As Fake can Get In My opinion! Looks Like a wire act just a better opperator than the Goofballs that try to dup-it !
Small ball covered sheet and didnt Drag the ground as bad and the turning motion was at a miniumn!

Attached Thumbnails

• ufoDM2906_468x327.jpg

This is a Work in Progress!

#27    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,386 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

View PostSakari, on 25 July 2010 - 01:20 AM, said:

Here is some information and the video from the MUFON conference...2007 I believe......

That one really weirds me out. It could be something on a fishing line, but that would be one steady hand on a long line with a long pole. The scale is a little in doubt too. It looks like a really small person or child could have had something balanced on their head and frog marched across the yard.

This does not look like the same kind of critter to me. This looks like some kind of woodland fairy creature, or maybe one of the Commerce Guild aliens, the Gossom, from Star Wars.

Edited by DieChecker, 26 July 2010 - 01:10 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#28    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:36 AM

whoa that is freaky! the second one waddled like a duck. Other than that I could see nothing birdlike at all, the only long thin bird I could imagine it to be would be a stork or egret, but they have characteristic walks and there is no evidence of that at all in the creatures' gaits. Plus a bird would have startled at the dogs barking, wings would have been flipped or readied, the head would have turned. Very interesting vid. thanks for posting!

Posted Image

#29    SAmbag

SAmbag

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:56 AM

Video #1 is probably cloth on string, video #2 is just a stick that looks like it's moving because the camera is panning

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=148787

and

http://www.unexplain...3

#30    antigravity

antigravity

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:45 AM

View Postmsmike1, on 23 July 2010 - 02:32 PM, said:

Well, I watched the episode last night and the nightcrawler part was not that good. The video was obvious to me that it was a hoax. Just looked like someone with a sheet over them. Nothing less nothing more. As far as the thermal image. I get so annoyed at people walking around in the woods or desert at night with thermal imaging camera and thinking every heat signature they get is paranormal. Maybe it was, but lets be realistic here. You are in the woods or desert at night with a million other animals walking around. Of course you are going to get heat signatures. Especially when you are obviously next to a watering hole with obvious animal trails entering and exiting the area. Some of the cast I like, and think are more level headed. The one guy that was out walking around with the thermal imager on the night crawler part is a joke. He reaches to try and make everything paranormal. The show itself is interesting enough to watch, and I will watch it again, but I take it with a grain of salt.

Mike

I thought that the object looked too skinny to be a person. My best guess is that it was some type of robotic model. Cool video though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users