Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Underground Bases

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 06:54 PM

I have been gone lately, as Majikman knows, been doing some field work.  Has anyone done any studying up on the underground bases that exsist??  There are atleast 10 known, and whether they are completely human run, noone knows.  Has anyone ever been to one?  I have.  If you think it is not possible, well then, don't respond, because it is really true. :-*

#2    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 27 June 2001 - 07:25 PM

Yeah Darling, I think they're called caves. Theres a couple right here in Wisconsin. I've been to one, and although I haven't seen any lizard people, there was one snake running a souvenir stand who completely ripped me off.  >:(

MAGIKMAN

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#3    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 07:39 PM

Always the clown, eh???  Very funny.  Not caves but actual civilizations built underground, with a working government and everything.  I live pretty close to one, and did some pretty naughty things!! :-*.  Let's just say, I took pictures of things I wasn't supposed to.  And got closer within the outer perimeters than I should have.   ;D

#4    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 07:58 PM

Oh, okay. Nevermind. :-[MAGIKMAN

* - Notice, however, the considerable restraint I was able to accomplish by not commenting on the 'did naughty things' and 'pictures' statement. :D

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

#5    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 08:04 PM

:o  Ohhhh, the restraint, I felt you restraining all the way here  :-*
I sure would like to know what you do for a living. :-*

#6    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 08:30 PM

Teresa,

I would have thought that was obvious by now. I am one of the front men for the Annunaki, antichrist, Lizard coalition currently involved in the dissemination of dis-information in order to keep humanity in the dark about our 'true' intent. What better way to accomplish this than by the internet? Really cuts down on travel expenses, you know?  ;D

Opps.....shouldn't have let that slip. Look deeply into your monitor,.....you're getting sleepy...sleepy............

NOTMAGIKMAN

#7    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2001 - 08:37 PM

???  That is funny, I was thinking more along the lines of Pres.  (all your little innotations, and all)
 Well whatever you do, you are funny.  Stubborn also, if, you can remember some of those drawn out little spats we've had.   :-*

#8    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 11:08 PM

Teresa,

No, not a Presbyterian, more of a lapsed Catholic actually. :D

Oh boy, do I remember those debates. :P You would have swore we were married or something. I didn't mean to drive you underground. Get it? underground? Caves? ;D Man, I kill myself sometimes.

MAGIKMAN

* - How come I'm the stubborn one?

#9    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 11:30 PM

:-* hehehehe, you are cracking me up!  Well, you are the stubborn one, because I am a woman, need I explain it any further?  Or have you been in cyberworld for so long that you forgot WHO the world really revovles around? ;)
 You did drive me underground, for shame  :'(
Would you like to take a stab at what I do for a living? :-*

#10    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 27 June 2001 - 11:49 PM

Teresa,

Okay, I guess SPELUNKING?
 Definition: a spelunker, technically, is a person who goes in caves. :D

You're correct, no further explanation is necessary. You'd think I would have learned that by now, growing up with six sisters. :P But now you know why I'm so stubborn.

I sincerely apologize if I was indeed the cause of your disappearence. :-[ That was never my intent. I am somewhat overbearing at times.

Just read your other post, it was totally unexpected. :-* Lets get married. ;D

MAGIKMAN

#11    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2001 - 11:56 PM

:-*
Takes alot more than words to run me from anything.  Thanks for the apology, I will accept it because I am sure down the road somewhere in the distant future, I will deserve it from you  :-*
I thought you might like that post, How could I ever marry such a brilliant man, I am afraid I pale in comparison.  I don't even know your name??   ???

#12    Magikman

Magikman

• 6,280 posts

Posted 28 June 2001 - 12:12 AM

Teresa,

I never think about the future. It comes soon
enough. ~ Albert Einstein

RICK

#13    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2001 - 12:25 AM

:-X  I won't ever repeat it  :-X

How did you become so well written and yet so catty at the same time? ???

And, by the way, I like a challenge, it comes very rarely.  :-*  Teresa

#14    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 04:51 AM

Here's one I found:

Mount Weather
High Point Special Facility (SF)
Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center [MWEAC]
Western Virginia Office of Controlled Conflict Operations
Berryville, VA

703-542-2287
The Mount Weather Special Facility is an unacknowledged Continuity of Government (COG) facility operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). The 200,000 square foot facility also houses FEMA's National Emergency Coordinating Center. Located on a 434 acre mountain site on the borders of Loudon and Clarke counties, the above ground support facilities, with 240 employees, include about a dozen building providing communications links to the White House Situation Room.
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/mt_weather.htm

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”
– David Korten, The Post-Corporate World

“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government.”
– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#15    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 20 September 2003 - 05:07 AM

Message for infowarrior.

Dont EVER send me any more e-mails, or I will take action against you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users