Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Underground Bases

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16    spyro_86

spyro_86

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Posted 20 September 2003 - 05:13 AM

http://www.hostileinvader.com/CampHero.html

I had a friend who hikes tell me that you can see the towers on the mountain side that are restricted from one of the trails she took. She isn't into the government conspiracies thing, so she didn't really investigate. Just kept on hiking.

The moment you are born you begin to die. The lesson is life is unfair.

#17    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 20 2003, 05:07 AM)
Message for infowarrior.

Dont EVER send me any more e-mails, or I will take action against you.

what was so bad about it....I guess you were born without a sense of humor sad.gif  

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”
– David Korten, The Post-Corporate World

“The greatest purveyor of violence in the world today - my own government.”
– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#18    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 01:40 PM

Ole Shrub keeps people guessing:

Bush renews Area 51
secrecy order
Claims exempting base from disclosing info of 'paramount interest'

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34698

Posted: September 19, 2003
9:00 p.m. Eastern

2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Fueling continued speculation about the top-secret government base, President Bush has renewed the exemption allowing the military to refuse to provide any information about its operations at Area 51 in Nevada.

Saying it was of "paramount interest" to exempt the Groom Lake facility, Bush signed the order, which has been renewed every year since President Clinton first put it in place in 1995, the Associated Press reports.

In issuing the exemption, AP reports, Bush cited 1994 lawsuits that were brought by injured workers and the widows of two workers who claim the men were harmed by toxic materials at Groom Lake.

"It is baffling to see the government continue to cover up what went on at Area 51," attorney Jonathan Turley, who represents the family, told the news service. "It is clear that there were crimes and that government officials continue to resist any disclosure that would confirm such criminal content."

One result of Bush's renewal is exempting the Air Force from following federal, state or local solid-waste and hazardous-waste laws if classified information would be disclosed.

While acknowledging the existence of the base, the federal government has not revealed what goes on there. The area is constantly patrolled and is under a no-fly zone.

“In the 1980s capitalism triumphed over communism. In the l990s it triumphed over democracy. ”

– Martin Luther King Jr., April 4th 1967, exactly one year before he was assassinated

#19    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 20 2003, 05:07 AM)
Message for infowarrior.

Dont EVER send me any more e-mails, or I will take action against you.

Message for Cufflink: BLAH  BLAH  BLAH BLAH

#20    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 23 September 2003 - 04:57 AM

Info i thought this discussion is for underground bases, and not a personal verbal duel with cufflink, hand bags at dawn ladys cool it man jesus. Its a forum not a warzone, and above that why get intimidated by someone who is probably thousands of miles away from you on the internet of all places.

[edit] spelling  wacko.gif  

Edited by Blood Angel, 23 September 2003 - 04:58 AM.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#21    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Sep 23 2003, 04:57 AM)
Info i thought this discussion is for underground bases, and not a personal verbal duel with cufflink, hand bags at dawn ladys cool it man jesus. Its a forum not a warzone, and above that why get intimidated by someone who is probably thousands of miles away from you on the internet of all places.

[edit] spelling  wacko.gif

Sorry,but this guy has been ridiculing me since my 1st day here,couldn't resist. grin2.gif  

#22    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 24 September 2003 - 03:35 AM

Sorry,but this guy has been ridiculing me since my 1st day here,couldn't resist. grin2.gif

Check out the post below.

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#23    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 03:58 AM

[edit] spelling  wacko.gif

Blood Angel, I put my hands up and say, I layed into infowarrior from the start.   I shouldn't have, and if he wants an apology, that's it.   His reaction was infantile and out of order, but I pushed him into it.  And at the end we did finally agree, we can't agree.

Infowarrior, I don't bear you any grudges, had someone pissed me off, I can't say I would have acted any differently.

Now, how about you lay off the insults, and get back to arguing your point?

Truce?

Posted Image
Posted Image

#24    Infowarrior

Infowarrior

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Sep 24 2003, 03:58 AM)

[edit] spelling wacko.gif

Blood Angel, I put my hands up and say, I layed into infowarrior from the start.   I shouldn't have, and if he wants an apology, that's it.   His reaction was infantile and out of order, but I pushed him into it.  And at the end we did finally agree, we can't agree.

Infowarrior, I don't bear you any grudges, had someone pissed me off, I can't say I would have acted any differently.

Now, how about you lay off the insults, and get back to arguing your point?

Truce?

Sure

#25    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

Posted 24 September 2003 - 04:13 AM

Thanks.  thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
Posted Image

#26    BuhiBuhi-Kun

BuhiBuhi-Kun

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

• "For the last time, Demons don't have stink nuggets...."

Posted 24 September 2003 - 06:15 AM

Isn't there a base under the Denver Airport?  It's late again....must find coffee and go link-digging...

@@m
Nosce te Ipsum
Know thyself
I cannot stress this more.

#27    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 24 September 2003 - 09:10 PM

buhibuhi i have collected a ton of data on underground bases which i have in a zip file, which i created for someone else, if anyone wants a copy, after i edit some of the contents, it also has videos and pictures of ufos, and documents on goverment conspriracies, and the like. anyone wants it drop me a line. Dunno how big it is right now. But it may be over umm 50 megs or something the last time i checked.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users