Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aicha the woman with legs of a camel

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hi! :)

I know a urban legend about a woman named aicha kandicha, it's a woman with camel/goat like legs and feet and she appears at night to only men.
My grandfather had a encounter when he walked with his friend to his house from his shop, a very beautiful woman was following them,

when they both turned around they kept following here on they're own and couldn't control themself untill my grandfather saw here leg camel/goat like and he screamed and his friend also noticed it and they ran away the woman kept following them for a while but they got away.

I also know a story about my dad's friend who knew someone who owned a taxi, he picked up one night a very beautiful woman he told here where do u want to go? the woman said nothing until here face became distorted and very ugly and then he saw in the car mirror that here legs were like that of a camel and he panicked got out of the taxi and ran 2 miles to town very pale.

And the last one is of a guy who went to the sauna at night at like 22:00, he was all alone and then the air became cold in the place where the air is actually hot, he then saw a beautiful woman coming to him with camel legs and he screamed and ran away and told everything to the owner, he checked the sauna and found noding only hoof like prints with dirt, the poor man was for like 2 weeks a little psychical damaged.

They say if she manages to let u follow here, she will rip u to death slowly.

It's an urban legend from morocco, and probably the most famous one :)

Thank u for reading!

Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream.

Posted Image

#2    -Jaded.Silhouette-

-Jaded.Silhouette-

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

• "...what is truth for us today may be just a stepping stone to a higher understanding that may be given to us tomorrow." -Jwnody

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:59 AM

That's definitely intriguing. I've never heard it, but it sounds like something that may have spun off of spiteful bullying, or some such. It's definitely something I'd like to read more about.

#3    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

View Post-Jaded.Silhouette-, on 30 July 2010 - 04:59 AM, said:

That's definitely intriguing. I've never heard it, but it sounds like something that may have spun off of spiteful bullying, or some such. It's definitely something I'd like to read more about.

I will try to find more information for u and update it as soon as possible. :)

Difficulties come when you don't pay attention to life's whisper. Life always whispers to you first, but if you ignore the whisper, sooner or later you'll get a scream.

Posted Image

#4    Alladar

Alladar

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

• “Due to the lack of experienced trumpeters, the end of the world has been postponed for three weeks”

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Posted Image

Alladar
Posted Image

#5    maca02

maca02

A Bear Of Very Little Brain

• 2,241 posts

• ALL HAIL THE ALE

"There is no truth. There is only perception.”
    Gustave Flaubert

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

View Postayhano, on 29 July 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

I know a urban legend about a woman named aicha kandicha, it's a woman with camel/goat like legs and feet and she appears at night to only men.
My grandfather had a encounter when he walked with his friend to his house from his shop, a very beautiful woman was following them,

when they both turned around they kept following here on they're own and couldn't control themself untill my grandfather saw here leg camel/goat like and he screamed and his friend also noticed it and they ran away the woman kept following them for a while but they got away.

I also know a story about my dad's friend who knew someone who owned a taxi, he picked up one night a very beautiful woman he told here where do u want to go? the woman said nothing until here face became distorted and very ugly and then he saw in the car mirror that here legs were like that of a camel and he panicked got out of the taxi and ran 2 miles to town very pale.

And the last one is of a guy who went to the sauna at night at like 22:00, he was all alone and then the air became cold in the place where the air is actually hot, he then saw a beautiful woman coming to him with camel legs and he screamed and ran away and told everything to the owner, he checked the sauna and found noding only hoof like prints with dirt, the poor man was for like 2 weeks a little psychical damaged.

Thank u for reading!
Arrrghhhhh i think i married her !! well if my wifes camels foot is any indication :D

ALL HAIL THE ALE

#6    trish1997

trish1997

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:14 AM

Give new meaning to the term camel<  toe   lololol

Edited by trish1997, 31 July 2010 - 01:15 AM.

#7    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:38 PM

View Postmaca 01, on 31 July 2010 - 01:03 AM, said:

Arrrghhhhh i think i married her !! well if my wifes camels foot is any indication :D

Haha i should watch out if i was u :D

Posted Image

#8    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:42 PM

Thank u for reading!
UPDATE:
Aisha Kandisha. Also Lalla 'Aisha (' wife Aisha). Djinn famous story in Morocco, embodiment of the sexual urge of men to women who makes her slave. She lives with sources or running water. Aisha Kandishu name is a corruption of the former Kadishu Ashera, the "sacred Ashera 'Aisha kandisha which arose. Her name was reported by the Phoenician settlers.
'Aisha Kandisha appears in human form, sometimes as an attractive young woman, but other times again as an old witch. She is always recognized by her cow, goat or Bokke feet. Men who see this have an iron knife stabbing into the ground, to prevent them from becoming possessed her. This can lead to losses of sexual desire. The piercing of a place or object with a metal pin or nail is a common tool in the world of magic to the power of a mind to limit. The spirit or demon is symbolically chained so he can do nothing. That cuts the earth to be beaten, perhaps a reference to a band of Lalla 'Aisha to earth.
By which sacrifice rituals and ecstatic music focus, the victim may heal. There is a repertoire of music for 'Aisha Kandisha. This situation is a trance induced by the dancers.

Who was Ashera Kandishu where Aicha kond Ischa has gone from up? Do:

Groves. Ashera or Asherah also; Aherah. Birth Goddess heaven and goddess of the Phoenicians and the Israelites. Her name refers to the tree trunks in the Semitic religion and goddess were venerated. Asherah also meant fig tree. The name derives from a word meaning "upright" means. It can also "woman" or "ruler" mean. It is also associated with the Old Iranian "Asha," Universal Law ", similar to the Roman ius naturale.
The word "Asherah" in the Old Testament is translated as "forest" or "trunk". The Sacred Grove represented the birthplace of everything, it was a representation of the genital region of the goddess. The Hebrews worshiped the Goddess, especially in these sacred forests, as the Bible shows. This forest was called Athra qaddis, 'sacred place', according to Walker, it was also called the vulva. The literal translation is "divine ****'. Yam Asherah was the goddess of birth, patroness of fishermen and sailors and goddess of the sea (especially on the coast). She was also goddess of wisdom, with wisdom, she was "ruler of the gods." She was honored in Phoenicia (Ugarit) by the Canaanites in Palestine and by the Hebrews.
Forms of her name were Athirat (Hebrew: Ugarit), or Atharat Athirat, Athra or Aethra, Athyr, and the Egyptian Hathor. Walker mentions that she also appeared in Egypt as Asjesj, an ancient form of Isis, she had been given the post of wetgeefster. Asjesj both translate as "pour" if by "supply", which is the function of her breasts. A shrine at Thebes was called Asjer, or Asjrel Asjrelt.

Posted Image

#9    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:47 PM

Thank u for reading!

Update!        Site: http://forums.marokk...hp/t-63612.html
Translated from dutch to english!

Aisha Kandisha. Also Lalla 'Aisha (' wife Aisha). Djinn famous story in Morocco, embodiment of the sexual urge of men to women who makes her slave. She lives with sources or running water. Aisha Kandishu name is a corruption of the former Kadishu Ashera, the "sacred Ashera 'Aisha kandisha which arose. Her name was reported by the Phoenician settlers.
'Aisha Kandisha appears in human form, sometimes as an attractive young woman, but other times again as an old witch. She is always recognized by her cow, goat or Bokke feet. Men who see this have an iron knife stabbing into the ground, to prevent them from becoming possessed her. This can lead to losses of sexual desire. The piercing of a place or object with a metal pin or nail is a common tool in the world of magic to the power of a mind to limit. The spirit or demon is symbolically chained so he can do nothing. That cuts the earth to be beaten, perhaps a reference to a band of Lalla 'Aisha to earth.
By which sacrifice rituals and ecstatic music focus, the victim may heal. There is a repertoire of music for 'Aisha Kandisha. This situation is a trance induced by the dancers.

Who was Ashera Kandishu where Aicha kond Ischa has gone from up? Do:

Groves. Ashera or Asherah also; Aherah. Birth Goddess heaven and goddess of the Phoenicians and the Israelites. Her name refers to the tree trunks in the Semitic religion and goddess were venerated. Asherah also meant fig tree. The name derives from a word meaning "upright" means. It can also "woman" or "ruler" mean. It is also associated with the Old Iranian "Asha," Universal Law ", similar to the Roman ius naturale.
The word "Asherah" in the Old Testament is translated as "forest" or "trunk". The Sacred Grove represented the birthplace of everything, it was a representation of the genital region of the goddess. The Hebrews worshiped the Goddess, especially in these sacred forests, as the Bible shows. This forest was called Athra qaddis, 'sacred place', according to Walker, it was also called the vulva. The literal translation is "divine ****'. Yam Asherah was the goddess of birth, patroness of fishermen and sailors and goddess of the sea (especially on the coast). She was also goddess of wisdom, with wisdom, she was "ruler of the gods." She was honored in Phoenicia (Ugarit) by the Canaanites in Palestine and by the Hebrews.
Forms of her name were Athirat (Hebrew: Ugarit), or Atharat Athirat, Athra or Aethra, Athyr, and the Egyptian Hathor. Walker mentions that she also appeared in Egypt as Asjesj, an ancient form of Isis, she had been given the post of wetgeefster. Asjesj both translate as "pour" if by "supply", which is the function of her breasts. A shrine at Thebes was called Asjer, or Asjrel Asjrelt.

There is also a movie made about here named : Elle

View Post-Jaded.Silhouette-, on 30 July 2010 - 04:59 AM, said:

I updated it for u, enjoy reading! :D

Posted Image

#10    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 01 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

That's funny... you asked the same question half a year ago:

HERE

#11    ayhano

ayhano

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 01 August 2010 - 02:36 PM, said:

That's funny... you asked the same question half a year ago:

HERE

Yeah sorry, i forgot about that topic :(

Posted Image

#12    Slender Mystery

Slender Mystery

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 06:53 PM

I'd have sex with her, anyday.

He only exists because you think of him.
Try not to think of him.

#13    Mac E

Mac E

Mass Confuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,115 posts

• If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

Question: how could your Dad's friend in the taxi, see the lady's legs from the rear view mirror?  Have you ever tried looking at someones legs from the rear view mirror?  Unless her legs began at her chest, the driver cannot be seen from the rear view mirror.  This is a curious inconsistency.  :hmm:

In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it.

Martin Rees (1942) – Astrophysicist

#14    saoc

saoc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

I like hearing about legends from different countries. This is a new one to me, but the story is very similar to others I have heard.

#15    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:47 PM

there's alot of urban legends like those in arabic countries and encounters of this kind
even here in syria we get those but i never got encouter like this
but the legend says that the djinn " demons " got legs like goat legs
back in the army i heard alot of creepy stories from friends living on the outskirt of the city and countryside

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users