Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aicha the woman with legs of a camel

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    jaguarsky

jaguarsky

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:55 PM

This legend is very similar to the Celtic Leannhon Shea. She is a beautiful woman who is the muse of musicians, but in her darker incarnation is goat-footed and will drink the blood of any man who succumbs to her charms. A universal morality tale, yes?

#17    Hoyle

Hoyle

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

:sleepy: Yeah well i've, never heard of this story before either, as for the whole concept of the djinn in muslim termz yes they'd be called demonz but in old times they'd be considered gods of some sort, however i've no known knowledge of this one before so i think it's quite a rather interesting one to learn of. Intriguing and creepy, lol.

#18    UltraThunderMan

UltraThunderMan

The Ultra One

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:00 PM

If i seen that, the theme song to Mortal Kombat would start playing and a battle to the death would ensue.  Haha, it's funny that they ran from her, but can any man overcome the speed of the camel?

#19    hennyhencackle

hennyhencackle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:48 AM

View Postayhano, on 29 July 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

Hi! :)

I know a urban legend about a woman named aicha kandicha, it's a woman with camel/goat like legs and feet and she appears at night to only men.
My grandfather had a encounter when he walked with his friend to his house from his shop, a very beautiful woman was following them,

when they both turned around they kept following here on they're own and couldn't control themself untill my grandfather saw here leg camel/goat like and he screamed and his friend also noticed it and they ran away the woman kept following them for a while but they got away.

I also know a story about my dad's friend who knew someone who owned a taxi, he picked up one night a very beautiful woman he told here where do u want to go? the woman said nothing until here face became distorted and very ugly and then he saw in the car mirror that here legs were like that of a camel and he panicked got out of the taxi and ran 2 miles to town very pale.

And the last one is of a guy who went to the sauna at night at like 22:00, he was all alone and then the air became cold in the place where the air is actually hot, he then saw a beautiful woman coming to him with camel legs and he screamed and ran away and told everything to the owner, he checked the sauna and found noding only hoof like prints with dirt, the poor man was for like 2 weeks a little psychical damaged.

They say if she manages to let u follow here, she will rip u to death slowly.

It's an urban legend from morocco, and probably the most famous one :)

Thank u for reading!

I lived in Morocco for two years, this is not an 'urban' legend--it is a very famous story that every Moroccan I met believed in with all their hearts.  According to the story:  Aisha Kadisha (there are several variations of the spelling of her name) was an extrememly beautiful young woman.  One evening she was walking along the road between Sidi Yahia & Kenitra, Morocco.  Some men kidnapped & gang-raped her, then threw her into the S'bou River, where she drowned.  Her spirit now appears to men, mostly, & bewitches then attacks them, trying to kill them in an act of revenge for what men had done to her--the people who told me this story (too many to count) always stated that women were safe from her attacks--only men were in danger.  She is able to transform her body into different forms--but it is usually a black cat that she first appears as, then transforms herself into her beautiful young self, & attacks men with her long, long claw-like nails.  My father ran the power plant at the Kenitra American Base:  one Moroccan man had to go into what they called the "pit" (a hole they had to do some kind of work in--not sure what)--he came running out screaming Aisha Kadisha was after him, his face & arms were terribly scratched up with very long, deep gashes, & he refused to go into that pit ever again, he said he would quit his job first.  Personally, I always thought he probably got too close to a feral cat with a litter of kittens & she attacked him (the 'pit' was very dark--you had to have a flashlight as your only source of light); however, he said it was Aisha Kadisha, he swore it was Aisha Kadisha, he swore Mohammed knew he was not lying, & no one was ever able to convince him differently--who knows?  Perhaps it WAS Aisha Kadisha, hence the feral cat with the kittens.

#20    msmike1

msmike1

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

wasn't this on Destination Truth the other night. They referred to her as a sort of succubus. They didn't find anything anyway. You know it could be a really pretty lady that just needs to shave her legs. Someone needs to teach this young woman how to use a razor.

Mike

#21    Martyn1967

Martyn1967

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What a deliciously craptastic tale.

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilization." -- Voltaire.

#22    TheVeryFirstDinosaur

TheVeryFirstDinosaur

Paranormal Investigator

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

• Local Community Wizard

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:33 PM

Can the term "*spam filter*" still be applied here?

oh, bummer.  filter.

Edited by Shrine Builder, 25 October 2010 - 10:34 PM.

#23    Roselynne

Roselynne

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "It was a dark and stormy nightmare … "
    Sandman #2: "Imperfect Hosts"

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

I remember being told a similar legend about "Deer woman" by a family friend. The story varies from place to place, but the ending remains the same: The main MALE character gets crushed to death by Deer Woman's hooves.

#24    JustMeRicky

JustMeRicky

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

• "The Truth is out there."

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:19 AM

This of course sounds like a variation of the "Satyr" tales. My observation is this. Why is it that when we here a story that upsets our belief system or threatens our comfort zone of ideas, we automatically call the story made up or a lie. Knight of Shadows talked about all the stories he was told from different people. are they all lying? Our North American culture seems to accept haunted houses, but we reject certain other stories because we are not used to them.

"The truth is out there......but are we willing to accept it when we find it?"

#25    - Audrey -

- Audrey -

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

• Everyone is their own kind of lesbian. To think there's a certain way to dress or present yourself in the world is another stereotype.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:49 AM

Very strange legend. But If she's beautiful, full of life and Funny I would still ask her out.
:)

#26    Jinx Jack

Jinx Jack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

• Every man dies. Not every man really lives - William Wallace

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:13 PM

I heard of one, that whenever you meet someone in a strange place(u know the type dark, foggy areas) u must alwayz look at the feet! Cause if it is something unnatural it's feet will be in the opposite direction of its face.

“Follow up a bad deed with a good deed, to waive it out.”

#27    JustMeRicky

JustMeRicky

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

View PostJinx Jack, on 06 December 2010 - 01:13 PM, said:

I heard of one, that whenever you meet someone in a strange place(u know the type dark, foggy areas) u must alwayz look at the feet! Cause if it is something unnatural it's feet will be in the opposite direction of its face.

That is interesting because back in the 60's in my Dad's home town, there was a "crazy" man who would run around and say the same thing over and over to people. He would say: "There is something wrong with me, there is something wrong with me." And whenever anyone asked him what was wrong, his answer was always the same: "My head is on backwards and my feet are on backwards."

#28    Jinx Jack

Jinx Jack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

View PostPlease-Forgive-Me, on 07 December 2010 - 04:41 PM, said:

That is interesting because back in the 60's in my Dad's home town, there was a "crazy" man who would run around and say the same thing over and over to people. He would say: "There is something wrong with me, there is something wrong with me." And whenever anyone asked him what was wrong, his answer was always the same: "My head is on backwards and my feet are on backwards."

:hmm: You wrote head and feet backwards? meaning only his body was forward.

Edited by Jinx Jack, 07 December 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#29    JustMeRicky

JustMeRicky

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 12:23 AM

That is true, of course you understand this was all in his head.

#30    Jinx Jack

Jinx Jack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:01 AM

yeah, i specially read the "crazy" part!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users