Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aicha the woman with legs of a camel

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31    zombiefood

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:02 PM

here is spelled her lol

#32    AdorablyDead

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

• A**hole is not an alternative lifestyle ~ something positive.

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:46 AM

I agree with Audrey; I would totally buy this Aisha chick a drink. Lol. It's a really neat tale, at first I was creeped out,but then I remembered I'm a female so I'm safe! :D yay!

#33    Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen

El Lobo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:25 AM

View Postayhano, on 29 July 2010 - 09:11 PM, said:

Hi! :)

I know a urban legend about a woman named aicha kandicha, it's a woman with camel/goat like legs and feet and she appears at night to only men.
My grandfather had a encounter when he walked with his friend to his house from his shop, a very beautiful woman was following them,

when they both turned around they kept following here on they're own and couldn't control themself untill my grandfather saw here leg camel/goat like and he screamed and his friend also noticed it and they ran away the woman kept following them for a while but they got away.

I also know a story about my dad's friend who knew someone who owned a taxi, he picked up one night a very beautiful woman he told here where do u want to go? the woman said nothing until here face became distorted and very ugly and then he saw in the car mirror that here legs were like that of a camel and he panicked got out of the taxi and ran 2 miles to town very pale.

And the last one is of a guy who went to the sauna at night at like 22:00, he was all alone and then the air became cold in the place where the air is actually hot, he then saw a beautiful woman coming to him with camel legs and he screamed and ran away and told everything to the owner, he checked the sauna and found noding only hoof like prints with dirt, the poor man was for like 2 weeks a little psychical damaged.

They say if she manages to let u follow here, she will rip u to death slowly.

It's an urban legend from morocco, and probably the most famous one :)

Thank u for reading!
I like the story, but how do they know she will slowly rip you to death? Did someone get partially ripped to death, or witnessed someone else get ripped to death? Fun story though. It makes me want to go to morocco and encounter this camel lady, get the piss scared out of me and walk away with a great story.

Edited by Thesantanafan, 28 December 2010 - 03:26 AM.

Life is too short to waste on responsibilities. :)

#34    Aishah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

View Posttrish1997, on 31 July 2010 - 01:14 AM, said:

Give new meaning to the term camel<  toe   lololol
I've been searching the web trying to find out why i cant get a date....this may be why.....i  do have *spam filter* sometimes but i also have huge legs and thighs .....and i thaught the name was...Aishah Qandesha? and she was an african goddess of life and love.....wow how the story changes...huge miconception...now i kno y

#35    Prasad Subramanian

Prasad Subramanian

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:49 PM

I actually dreamt of a lady with goat legs yesterday, and came to this place. Aicha kandicha is indeed a women who enslaves men with her sexual prowess.

#36    Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:18 AM

View PostSlender Mystery, on 02 August 2010 - 06:53 PM, said:

I'd have sex with her, anyday.

Mate, you've got a weird taste in women :hmm:

#37    ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

View PostPlease-Forgive-Me, on 06 December 2010 - 05:19 AM, said:

This of course sounds like a variation of the "Satyr" tales. My observation is this. Why is it that when we here a story that upsets our belief system or threatens our comfort zone of ideas, we automatically call the story made up or a lie. Knight of Shadows talked about all the stories he was told from different people. are they all lying? Our North American culture seems to accept haunted houses, but we reject certain other stories because we are not used to them.

I agree

#38    HeathenRoyalty

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

Sounds kinda like Deer lady to me.

#39    Sunny Day

Sunny Day

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 199 posts

• Be gentle with me, I'm sensitive

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

Good story.  Sounds like a way women could 'revenge' the horrific way a poor woman died and get some back on men.  I can't imagine the justice system would have rightly punished the men that did the original crime so perhaps this 'story' was spread by a grieving relative of the victim?  (If the original story is true)  Grief does strange things to you.  Guilt does too (I imagine).

Why camel legs though?  This is the strange part to me.

#40    Celestae

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

it sounds a little like there could be a connection with the horned, goat footed god.... not the exagerated devil worshipping kind (i am a pagan) but the kind who is lord of the forest also known as Pan in Roman (or was it greek) mythology, Cernunnos in Celtic Myth and Hern in Anglo Saxon Mythology.

usually somewhere along the way these legends and myths grow and change become different things that are more significant to certain cultures as they travel... maybe she is a sort of female counterpart to him, maybe getting mixed along the way with other myths.

generally these kinds of stories get a scary element attached to them at some point to hold peoples interest and to put a different spin on it.

I'm by no means an expert and really I'm just going purely on what I've read here as its a new myth to me. if you guys find anything else out about this then please tell us more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users