Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghost Car , solved 100%

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,364 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

I know there was a topic about the "ghost car" , the one caught on police footage that "went through the fence"....

On one of the posts , I had mentioned that 2 police officers work for a paranormal group there , I wrote them , and finally got a answer...So , here ya go : This is on of the police officers that was on that chase....Pretty funny how none of this was on that fact or fake show :)

sorry it took so long to get back, i just checked our email and we had about 5000 messages on it. i have been out of town and one of our other members was supposed to be keeping up. the video was on sci-fi about two weeks ago on a new show. its totally natural causes. the car ran into the fence, and went under the links. when the patrol car turned the corner the fence had come back down and it looked like he just materialized through it. we get about 20 inquires a month on that video. i had just started working here when that happened and i was about 20 seconds behind the chase car. it perplexed us until we went up and looked at the fence and saw what happened. so definately no ghost.
ben- SCPIR founder

Well , yet another "mystery" solved with a little time and effort.....Sorry if anyone thought it was a true ghost car Posted Image

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,959 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:10 PM

Well where is the car?

#3    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,364 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:21 PM

View PostTopCatEric, on 04 August 2010 - 11:10 PM, said:

Well where is the car?

really?.....One of the officers wrote that , I did not ask where it was , no need to....Arghhhhhh...Why would he lie?....I give up.

Mystery solved , case closed.......

If you want to know where the car is email them , I am sure they will answer you , they did me , took a few weeks....It got away for one....duh.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#4    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

I remember arguing with someone here who claimed they wouldn't show that clip on TV if the cops actually knew what happened, and claimed it was a truly unsolved mystery.

Oops, I was right again.

Edited by Moonie2012, 05 August 2010 - 12:34 AM.

#5    _Only

_Only

• 6,707 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:28 AM

Well where is the car?

Through the fence, onto another street, and home free. Surprised the cops didn't have some kind of perimeter set up. Fail cops.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#6    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,486 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:58 AM

For reference here is the original video footage:

The previous thread is - here.

#7    Slorri

Slorri

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:32 PM

Posted Image
I said this over a year ago:

SLORRIFJART321 1 Śr sedan Probably the person in the car was in a hurry and didn't see the fence. Went straight through.

Ghost car other link

#8    Voyager10

Voyager10

Bass City Roller

• 2,374 posts

• "The light in the window
    Is a crack in the sky
    A stairway to darkness
    In the blink of an eye"
    -Ozzy Osbourne

Posted 05 August 2010 - 01:17 PM

Well where is the car?

Maybe the cops don't actually know how the car disappeared, but they offer an explanation so that people will stop emailing.

Posted Image

http://beam.to/dreamjournal
No matter how I try I find my
way into the same old jam

-Led Zeppelin

#9    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

So much for my bubble being bursted. I did have hopes but reality just had to stp in. Well, good job by the police and a "thank you" for their reply.

#10    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

Nice job Sakari but I am sure it won't stop some from believing anyway.

#11    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:39 PM

What if I said you're lying  :)

Anyone can type a few words pretending to be a police officer, how is this proof?

#12    Black Coyote

Black Coyote

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 224 posts

• We have looked upon the face of our creator, and seen the face of the enemy.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

My curiosity on this matter has been sated :)

#13    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

View Postlookingfortruth, on 05 August 2010 - 06:39 PM, said:

What if I said you're lying  :)

Anyone can type a few words pretending to be a police officer, how is this proof?

You raise a valid point.  But in my experience here Sakari has been a straight shooter and has never seemed prone to just making stuff up so I am inclined to believe him.  Even without his input, I would still not accept the idea of a ghost car even with that video as evidence.  Not that it is the same thing but I watched a deer run under a seemingly solid cyclone fence in the same fashion as described by Sakari's officer.  The deer pushed the mesh upward and it slid up the poles allowing him plenty of room to pass under. When the fence came back down it looked just as solid as it did before.  Not all cyclone fences will move like that, just loose, sloppy ones.

Edited by sinewave, 05 August 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#14    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:04 PM

LOL - even after the cop admits what happened and that fact or fake show PROVED it could happen like he said it did, people still believe in the ghost car.

Amazing. Mind numbing and completely depressing, but amazing.

#15    lookingfortruth

lookingfortruth

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:42 PM

View Postsinewave, on 05 August 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

You raise a valid point.  But in my experience here Sakari has been a straight shooter and has never seemed prone to just making stuff up so I am inclined to believe him.
Doesn't matter.

If anyone came here with some kind of quote said by someone with any kind of power, even coming from a reputable member attempting to prove the paranormal, everyone would be on top of them in a second calling them a liar and instantly trying to debunk whatever "proof" they had. Just because this isn't a topic trying to prove the paranormal doesn't mean it doesn't require solid evidence. This isn't proof and doesn't prove that the video is fake.

View PostMoonie2012, on 05 August 2010 - 07:04 PM, said:

LOL - even after the cop admits what happened and that fact or fake show PROVED it could happen like he said it did, people still believe in the ghost car.

Why don't you show these people the proof? I don't see any to be honest with you.

I could also PROVE that it'd be possible for me to have died yesterday, but it doesn't mean I did. That's not proof of anything either.

Edited by lookingfortruth, 05 August 2010 - 10:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users