Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ZoZo Ouija Spirit

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    MitsuX

MitsuX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• 'NOMTV will conquer all'

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

mysticbeliever, on 11 August 2010 - 06:28 AM, said:

It appears I am the only one not impressed with the attempt. I don't know who zozo is, never heard of it but adolescence is a time of turmoil anyway, why try to stir anything up? I don't know whether or not I believe a ouija board is a dangerous thing other than it can become an obsession with some people. Just because you summon a demon, doesn't mean they will appear, doesn't mean they haven't just because you haven't been harmed in some way you are not aware of yet. I would just say be careful. I don't think any protection would be able to work on anything because our minds are not geared toward belief in most supernatural things again my opinion.
And if there are such things as demons, I would think (given only the legends told about them) that they would be sneaky enough or powerful enough to play mind games. Again, no proof. I have nothing against *ghost* hunting but I think stirring up any negative thing whether it be *real* or not is not conducive to mental well being. There are so many more positive things to focus on. JMO.

I understand your opinion (: and trust me if anything odd happens these forums will be the first to know. And it was kind of a spur of the moment thing, seeing as the board spelt out zozo I decided to play around a bit ;)  and yes there are many positive things to focus on, like the fact that I am still alive XD ahaa, to be honest I will keep a clear mind, so I don't think anything would happen because I wouldn't be paranoid about it. I will keep all of you updated though like I said.

#17    pixiii

pixiii

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,039 posts

• Patefacio vestri mens quod praesumo somnio...
    Open your mind and dare to dream...

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:39 AM

I was going to say that Sakari is gonna be so excited that you got something from the ideomotor effect!  But I was too slow LOL :wacko:

#18    MitsuX

MitsuX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

emberlake, on 11 August 2010 - 05:15 AM, said:

I like your threads.  
They're thought provoking and enjoyable to read too.
Keep them coming.
:D

Ahaa (: thank you so much ^^ I will do my best to find more interesting things to post on here. Thank you for reading and replying (:

Lots of Love,
MitsuX

#19    MitsuX

MitsuX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

pixiii, on 11 August 2010 - 11:39 AM, said:

I was going to say that Sakari is gonna be so excited that you got something from the ideomotor effect!  But I was too slow LOL :wacko:

LOL awwh well (: xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users