Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kyoto 'Fail': Global warming a cold case?

NatureBoff

Kyoto Protocol is “of no importance for world’s well-being”

Astrophysicist Piers Corbyn, the head of Weather Action, told RT that “Kyoto is of no importance whatsoever for the world’s well-being and I hope the Americans never ratify it. It is now meaningless and it has been overtaken by another meaningless jamboree, and I mean the Copenhagen agreement, or lack of it.”

“What I think the world needs to do now,” added Corbyn, “is to honestly address the fact that all of this stuff is not scientifically motivated, but is politically motivated.”

Here's some of his other stuff:

. This is amazing

post-94765-015187300 1281443581_thumb.jp

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NatureBoff

• Wickian

• Insignia

• MysticStrummer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there is an Ice Age next, they'll still manage to twist it and release some scientific BS about how it was all caused by global warming anyway.

No matter what happens they'll make sure they were right all along.

Like you said in that quote, it's politically motivated, not scientifically motivated.

:(

Imagine if all this money wasted on Carbon Dioxide was used to clean up/prevent real pollutants.

If there is an Ice Age next, they'll still manage to twist it and release some scientific BS about how it was all caused by global warming anyway.

lol. Yeah, but don't worry, better the truth be out. The full scientific model of our climate will reveal what needs to be done eventually. Lucky we live in the UK imo. Count your blessings I reckon.

I give this the same amount of attention as I would a post that said an acclaimed climatologist slammed a theory that dealt with astrophysics. None at all.