Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Ouija Boards

• Please log in to reply
1007 replies to this topic

#31    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 09 July 2002 - 07:03 PM

:skFound this old thread, hope its not old hat now but I
have a ouija board experience well its my mums actually, she's very intune with the spirt world, anyhow
a few of mums friends including 2 of her sister inlaws
decided to try out the board ( they'v used it on a few occasions and it always works with my mum) they made contact and began asking questions. My aunt in particular wanted to know when her first grandchid would be born, what sex it would be and how heavy,
the reply was...5 11 boy 8 2 at the time my mum was thinking of me, and guess what, Yes I gave birth to a son on the 5th of November weighing 8lb 2oz but thats not all, my cousin had a boy the following year  on the
11th of May weighing 8lb 2oz and another cousin whos name is the same as mine, I'm Samantha he's Samual
(we had the same surname before I got married) his son was born on the 5th of November aswell same weight. Quite a coincidence don't you think!!!!!!!!
This is true , I can provide birth certificates :s04
One good thing my son thinks the fireworks on bonfire night are just for him. Bless Him wiggle.gif

#32    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 10 July 2002 - 02:48 PM

:s4Found this online Ouija board
www.witchboard.com
(No offence Celtic)
Is anyone brave enough to try? :s07
I'v not tried it but I'll show it to my mum next time she visits. I'll let you know if anything happens.

#33    Dakoda

Dakoda

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 10 July 2002 - 07:55 PM

Very odd coincidence, Halo.  :s9

Does your son know about it?

Thank you very much for the web site. I will certainly have a try at the board once my brother upgrades our Internet browser, and once I cann find someone who is willing to try the board with me (since it says "DO NOT USE ALONE").

"Have you ever noticed.... Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?" -George Carlin

#34    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• 2,067 posts

Posted 10 July 2002 - 09:19 PM

Isaac is only 6yrs so he doesn't know he was predicted
by supernatural forces, if he shows an intrest in the
occult ect, I'm sure his nanny will only be too pleased to tell him!.
Also mum says next time she does the Ouija board I can vidio it!!!!!!!!!
If anything exciting happens I'll let you all know and prehaps Saruman can air it on this site bounce.gif

#35    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 10 July 2002 - 10:47 PM

Halo,  that is an amazing experience!!

And so cute about the fireworks!!  :)

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#36    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 11 July 2002 - 12:27 AM

Really interesting tale Halo.

:s2 no not offended

good site but wouldn't work for me? :s6

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#37    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 11 July 2002 - 11:04 AM

[blue]
I have never used an Ouija Board and although I have heard stories from people who have, I'm a little skeptical.

I think that the main reason the information could come out as streams of garbage with the occasional titbit of info is that contact is not being made with a 'spirit' per se, but just an energy force in the vicinity. And that is probably where the danger lies. Spirits have reason, intelligence, emotions, purpose. Energies do not and may 'latch' onto the people involved.

Just a thought.
[/blue] :s9

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#38    SILVERANGELWINGS

SILVERANGELWINGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 05:48 PM

About 2 years ago, i bought a Ouija board. I was planning on using it, but after I got it, everyone i talked to that had experience with one told me NOT to use it.
I was scared and reluctant to use it, but i was going to anyway. Well, before i got a good chance to actually use it, I got pregnant. And because i didn't know what would happen if i used it i took my unborn child into consideration and vowed i would not use it.

So one day when i was cleaning, i packed it up with a few other old board games and put them in the garage for storage, the box they were in was under 5 other large boxes!! About 2 weeks later, i was cleaning the house, i reached under the bed to pull out dirty clothes, and i felt this box, when i pulled it out my heart jumped, it was the Ouija board. After i dug through the garage, i found it was no longer in the box i put it in.so i hid it in 2 other spots, to prove to my husband i wasnt hormonally nuts, and it happened again.
Finally i had to just give it away, i havent had problems since, but the poor souls i gave it to are having the worst  time with ghosts and poltergeist, they are having to move. What gets me is i had only opened the board, it had never been messed with in my home....so why did this happen? do you think worse could have happened if i didnt get rid of it when i did??   :s6

#39    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 07:09 PM

[blue]It seems that ouija boards are not a 'game' which the makers purport them to be. They tinker with something not fully understood.

As with anything not fully understood, it is wise to act with prudence and caution.
[/blue]

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. – Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. – Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. – Minquass

#40    SILVERANGELWINGS

SILVERANGELWINGS

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 08:25 PM

I knew when i bought it i was probly getting myself into something i shouldn't. But my passion and curiosity for the unknown lead me to buy it.
I only fear for the parents who buy these things for there children thinking it is a harmless toy. These are not just any board game, these are very powerful pieces of cardboard.

#41    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 08:57 PM

ive actually heard first hand accounts of things like this with ouija boards.  i agree with Loonboy.

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#42    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 26 September 2002 - 10:39 PM

:s6 Hmmm I have to agree with with LB and DSchwartz  that they are a very volitile thing and are  to be used wisely and with caution and certainly not to be placed in the hands of children.

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#43    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 26 September 2002 - 11:23 PM

It is a generally held opinion that if you are going to use an ouija board then the users must wear some real silver, preferably touching the skin, as this metal appears on the spirit plain and can hurt evil ones.  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
— David Gemmell

#44    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 03 October 2002 - 01:00 PM

Tell the people who have the board to wrap it in a black cloth  and throw it away. Unfortunately if they are experiencing poltergeist activity they have probably allready used it and unwillingly invited unwanted guests into there home.I,m curios did you buy the board second hand?
:s6

#45    cat_from_heaven

cat_from_heaven

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2002 - 04:44 PM

BLah :s5...Why does it have to be this way. You just need to know how to use that "board game." There are always precautions that you need  to take in order to be safe but then sometimes you get what you did not want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users