Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What are aliens?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: If aliens and UFO's exist, then what would they be? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

If aliens and UFO's exist, then what would they be?

1. Humans from the future (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

2. Life form from another dimension (5 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

3. Creatures from another planet (15 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

4. They don't exist (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1    suburban legend

suburban legend

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 06:28 AM

I think they're humans from the future.

#2    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 03:50 PM

None of the choices are considerable.
I think so called "aliens" are what the Bible calls
either "angels" or Sons of God. (same thing)
If you've read the Bible, you know what I'm talking about.
That is what I think.

#3    greychupa

greychupa

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts

• *Oscar Wilde quote goes here

Posted 19 July 2004 - 04:31 PM

I think they are creatures from far away galaxies. But I think they are capable of switching through diffirent dimensions too, like we can  tongue.gif  

#4    Pendekar Timur

Pendekar Timur

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:28 AM

and i think aliens are some kind of DEVIL....!!
No...they live here in this world...their live in Bermuda Triangle...!!
laugh.gif

#5    Todd

Todd

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 05:45 AM

I believe that the entirety of the alien experience upon this world has been a massive deception from entities originating in another realm, assuming forms and delivering messages with the express purpose of creating confusion and hysteria.

#6    NirmalaMaya

NirmalaMaya

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 211 posts

• Credo quia absurdum

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:01 AM

I agree with the person who said aliens are what the Bible calls Angels or Sons of God.

"SONS" of God are mentioned many times throughout the Bible. I believe these are Angels or Nephilim. Weird.

"Stay not your hand until you find the hidden mysteries that will transform you into a being of light so that you may inherit my kingdom"-The Pia Sofia

"Identity is for the insecure"-Pepsi

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."-Aleister Crowley

#7    Chiana

Chiana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:02 AM

Their are many different aliens that I've seen. One are medium size like 4'11 height big head oval slit eyes, then there are about 2 foot or 3 foot tall same looking, then there are about 6 to 7 foot tall oval-slit eyes always seem like the leader of them all, but there is the bad one. The have red small-slit eyes, Oval-shaped head and they all have long bodies and no sort of sex or gender. Aliens are very different like humans that live here but there are some that are bad.  

#8    ECC

ECC

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 06:15 AM

I believe Aliens are just like humans, there are the good ones and there are the bad. I also think they serve some kind of purpose we are completey unaware of or would never think of.

#9    AztecInca

AztecInca

Martian

• 9,013 posts

• All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good people to do nothing.

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:53 AM

Aliens are other life forms not from the planet earth. They are most likey so far away that we may never see them not only on our life times but in the human races lifetime or even the alien races lifetime. They will most likely be so different than us that we can barely comprehend them and it will be likewise for them. They could be like us although the odds of that happening are about [insert very large number here] to 1. One day hopefully we will meet aliens and actually find out what they are like but untill then its all up to our imaginations!!! thumbsup.gif  

#10    Chiana

Chiana

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 03:52 PM

Well, this may sound insane but I've been around them and seen them. Some people could believe me and some poeple could think Im insane but its true ,thats how I got some of my facts.

#11    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• 1,536 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 05:33 PM

True. There are many types of aliens. Personally, I believe that the Greys are the
tools of evil. They are responsible for cattle mutilations and crop circles,
and most abductions. Their mission is to confuse people, and to make
people think that they will one day, kill us all! Their secondary mission is
to save a part of their race by making hybrids. They have bases on the moon,
and on the earth. The Bermuda Triangle is one of them which emitts an
electro-magnetic force field which disables all compasses and navigation devices.
The tall blonds are against the Greys. (The Greys being the so often seen with big heads, large eyes, and small body) The tall blonds are always surrounded by a light glow. The belong to the good side. (or as the Bible puts it they are the good angels) Now, they all have similar technology. The flying saucers actually belong
to the good angels, but the evil ones have captured many of them. The
black triangles are pure evil. The souless hybrids are just as evil as the Greys.
These hybrids are controlled by somekind of cybernetic control system.
They walk wierd, they talk wierd, and they want to keep humans from knowing
the truth. I call them the MIB. However, the ones with a soul are just as human as any of us. Now, beyond this, there are many other aliens that appear different.
Remember that if an "alien" glows with light, that does not mean that it is
a good "alien" (or angel) I also believe that there will be a "mass abduction"
very soon. A mass abduction. Or so it would seem. To christians, it is no
abduction but a redemption from judgment. We call it the Raptrue of the Church.
That does not mean that only church people will be taken away. But many
good people who believe in God. Now, why will this happen? I believe that
there will be a massive outbreak of natural and unnatural disasters on the
earth which will trigger wars and the use of nuclear weapons without mercy.
It will be Armageddon. Then the judgment. These angles are not so mysterious
to me because I've seen them. Now, I don't make jokes about abduction and
stuff like that because its not so funny when you're taken. Anyway. Thats what
I believe.

#12    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 20 July 2004 - 05:36 PM

Okee-dokee Norman...

Wow...and I thought the X-Files was fiction...

Scary stuff.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#13    Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

Unorthodox Thesis

• 1,536 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:25 PM

You can make fun of me all you want, but I believe this stuff for real! No joke. I could swear this is real. Of course, this is just my opinion.
Websites like www.bibleufo.com are some good resources for people
who believe in the Bible. It fits the picture so much and makes sence
so much its almost scary. Anyway what is your opinion about aliens?

#14    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 20 July 2004 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Norman @ Jul 20 2004, 12:25 PM)
Anyway what is your opinion about aliens?

Do I think that there are aliens in the universe somewhere? Odd are that there are many of them(I take that from the Drake Equation FYI) Equally likely that some portion of them are far more advanced than we are.

Do I think that they have visited earth? It is possible.

Do I think that they are scooping people up and performing tests on them? I find it unlikely but not impossible. From what I have read, many of the cases are simply people that are having night terrors, nightmares, and halucinations(up to the point of mental illness in some severe cases).

There are a small number of cases that I find intruiging and leave the possibility of visitors open for me.

I haven't decided that it is all fake, but much of it is obvious BS on the part of people looking for a good story to hold onto and be the center of attention with. Folks that see aliens on a daily or weekly basis concern me, and come across as more of a psychological issue that an extraterrestrial one.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#15    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,520 posts

Posted 20 July 2004 - 08:03 PM

Fluffy, I would add another one:
Do I think that they have humanoid form?
Very, very unlikely.
This is the biggest problem I have with greys and other aliens.
why do they look so much like humans?
There's no point in this.
The only thing possible is that this is not their real bodies, but Robots, or some other non-organic mean to make people more comfartible.
The fact that look so weird to us as to think that these humanoid bodies are the aliens themselves is comming from the fact that for a non-humanoid alien, humans and greys look the same. It's like people describe bugs. For us, a brown bug instead of a black one, or a bug with extra leg looks the same. Heck - for many of us, people from different races look the same (for example, a Korean will see no different between an Arab and a Swedish, just like many of the white folks won't see the difference between Mongolians and Chinese or Koreans and Japanese or Japanese and Chinese).

This is the only thinkable reason for why "aliens" look like humans. That is - if there are aliens.

Any other reason, which consider greys to be an actuall living beings, is a complete nonsence - how can an alien life form, from many light years away, look even slightly similiar to humans?

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users