Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

66 16 0 N 179 15 0 E

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    drago6817

drago6817

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:03 AM

This area is blurred or photo-shopped on every satellite image, from every country. What could be there that every country must blur it?

http://maps.google.c...=N&hl=en&tab=wl

#2    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,883 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:17 AM

it's where the Thetan Embassy is.

#3    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:03 AM

View Postdrago6817, on 02 September 2010 - 04:03 AM, said:

This area is blurred or photo-shopped on every satellite image, from every country. What could be there that every country must blur it?

http://maps.google.c...=N&hl=en&tab=wl

I found this was posted on another forum using Bing's maps.

66 16 0 N 179 15 0 E

The poster that posted it said it looked photoshopped to them, although I don't know why. On the other hand, I don't know why other sites would have it blurred out of that's all that's there.

#4    drago6817

drago6817

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:33 AM

View Post-Sliver-, on 02 September 2010 - 05:03 AM, said:

I found this was posted on another forum using Bing's maps.

66 16 0 N 179 15 0 E

The poster that posted it said it looked photoshopped to them, although I don't know why. On the other hand, I don't know why other sites would have it blurred out of that's all that's there.

You can see where the terrain was just pasted and "airbrushed" in if you zoom out look at the line of the clouds and compare the terrain under them to the dark green pasted in area, also compare it to the Google map it doesn't match up. Ive seen other images, some just black out the area, some badly copy over with a generic repeating green terrain to not make the map look weird. Bing appears to be trying to actually make it unnoticeable.

#5    Paranormalcy

Paranormalcy

The Sum of All Bears

• 5,545 posts

• "Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday."

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Obviously a sensitive site, military of base of some kind in Russia. Interesting.

UM Rules | Ouija/Ideomotor | Sleep Paralys./Hypnogogia | Ouija: 252hrs/4y+, View: Ideomotor

#6    Kanata807

Kanata807

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 04:50 AM

Maybe that base in particular has something to do with the Russian bombers flying around in Canadian airspace in the past recent years/months. This thread just scared me. It's making my mind wander of what might happen in the next decade.

#7    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

The mysterious blur on the Google earth map is suspicious: located about 0.15 degrees south of the Arctic Circle and 0.45 degrees west of the 180' meridian, the antipodial longitude of the Greenwich meridian (0'0" degrees). I wonder that site is part of the US government's HAARP program, but had relocated out of Alaska across the Bering strait...and another theory is the Russians are working on the dreamworks of early 20th century scientist Nikolai Tesla, he was capable of developing a "death ray" laser device. It is somewhat believed Tesla tested a similar electromagnetic weaponry device from somewhere in Coloraod, USA: He created an artificial aurora borealis over the Arctic ocean and North Pole on the night of May 30, 1908...the exact day when a mysterious powerful force from outer space about 1000 times stronger than the atomic bombs developed 35 yrs. later struck thousands of square miles of Russia's Tunguska forest. I'm sensing a connection with the HAARP-Tesla programs and the blur on the map in easternmost point of Siberia about a hour's flight time from Nome, Alaska.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#8    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

Take away my breath

• 8,286 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:25 PM

When I tried to look closer I get nothing. Just a blank sheet of the color tan. Anyone got a screenshot of it?

#9    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:54 PM

There's many places blurred in almost every map system I've looked at. All over the world, moon, and mars.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#10    omerta

omerta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:43 PM

It's probably a secret base or missile silo. Very strange.

#11    stereologist

stereologist

Government Agent

• 3,792 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:20 PM

What's interesting is that a large enough area is covered up to show the extent of the base. It's probably a nuke site. The only way in is by air or ice highways in winter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users