Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#1    ericsnow

ericsnow

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:43 PM

"Cases of debilitating illnesses, soft-kill side-effects and even instant deaths as a result of vaccinations across the world are skyrocketing as the cover-up of deadly inoculations implodes and more people than ever become suspicious about what they are being injected with by health authorities who have proven they cannot be trusted."

http://www.infowars....er-up-implodes/

Make sure you DONT get yourself or your children vaccinated!

http://www.prisonpla...l-children.html
http://www.examiner....t-for-your-kids

Edited by ericsnow, 02 September 2010 - 07:44 PM.

#2    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:48 PM

*no point, is there

Edited by queen.overthink, 02 September 2010 - 07:52 PM.

Posted Image

#3    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:59 PM

I love when people who have no medical training give medical advice.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#4    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,208 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:01 PM

View PostFluffybunny, on 02 September 2010 - 07:59 PM, said:

I love when people who have no medical training give medical advice.

*edit to remove snotty statement*   :innocent:

But hey, I think we should do what a comedian suggested (can't remember who)...

Take all the warning labels off everything.  Let people do what they "think" is best.

Let nature sort it out.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs, 02 September 2010 - 08:03 PM.

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#5    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

My son nearly died as a toddler thanks to an un-vaccinated illegal alien.

GET YOUR DAMN SHOTS.

If YOUR paranoia costs me my childs life, stand by to get hammered.

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#6    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

Gonna go out and get my flu vaccine this month, as I have 90% of the years since I was 8.  Vaccination is a pillar of public health.  It saddens me that people can fall into these bizarre conspiracy theories...

#7    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:20 PM

View PostTorgo, on 03 September 2010 - 11:40 AM, said:

Gonna go out and get my flu vaccine this month, as I have 90% of the years since I was 8.  Vaccination is a pillar of public health.  It saddens me that people can fall into these bizarre conspiracy theories...
EXACTLY.
An untested vaccine? Or a vaccine for something like chicken pox? Not so concerned. But old-school measles, polio, that sort of thing? Don't be stupid. Get you vaccination!

EDIT: I would like to say, when my son contracted measles from the toddler that was in this country illegally, he was just a few months away from getting his measles vaccination. The Kid he got it from was about a year PAST his inoculation due-date. It was a classic case of someones irresponsible behavior causing a major crisis for a responsible parent(s) and their family. If I could have confronted the parents of that child that spread the measles, I would have gladly kicked their asses and personally put them on the boat back to Haiti.

Edited by eqgumby, 03 September 2010 - 02:24 PM.

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#8    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:09 PM

how does one reply to that if they disagree with these innoculations?

[edit: people should get the rubella shot and the polio shot (et al) these are not simple colds and flu's]

i wouldn't want to belittle that story you just told about your child being sick.

i don't think this immigrant family wanted your child to get sick, much less their own child. that is probably something that was out of their control. (i'd be angry too, if it happened to my child.)

so who controls it? the government?

is the governments many jabs supposed to protect us from all this stuff?

why not just facilitate health care in much the same way they've now facilitated the ease in which i can hypothetically pick up a phone and inform them that Joe Bloggs of 123 AnyStreet is a terrorist?

Edited by unit, 04 September 2010 - 08:13 PM.

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

#9    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

List of sites that are open to ridicule: allnews web, Abovetopsecret, Inforwars, Prisonplanet... anyone know of others?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#10    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 04 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

View Posteqgumby, on 03 September 2010 - 02:20 PM, said:

EXACTLY.
An untested vaccine? Or a vaccine for something like chicken pox? Not so concerned. But old-school measles, polio, that sort of thing? Don't be stupid. Get you vaccination!

EDIT: I would like to say, when my son contracted measles from the toddler that was in this country illegally, he was just a few months away from getting his measles vaccination. The Kid he got it from was about a year PAST his inoculation due-date. It was a classic case of someones irresponsible behavior causing a major crisis for a responsible parent(s) and their family. If I could have confronted the parents of that child that spread the measles, I would have gladly kicked their asses and personally put them on the boat back to Haiti.
I have heard that story, time and time again from parents who have the sense to get the needed vaccinations, but run into someone who thinks they know better than their pediatrician and have a gaggle of kids without any vaccinations running about spreading illnesses that have serious repercussions.

If you as an adult(with a healthy immune system) don't want vaccinations, fine whatever...Children however don't have the benefits of previous vaccinations and many of the illnesses that are vaccinated for have major repercussions for young children...up to and including death.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#11    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:35 AM

My link

30 years ago.. it was said that 1 in 8 people would develop cancer.. 20 years ago.. 1 in 4.. Now 1 in 2..

What has changed... way back then 30 years ago.. there were only a few vaccinations that we all had to have... We learned about then how cultures for the vaccinations were  made in different ways.. including uusing monkeys.. in the polio vaccination since then we have found that there was a link to these vaccinations and generational outbreaks of tumors and Hodgkins disease.

My link

We believe that Aids came from monkeys..

There is no known etiology for most non-Hodgkin's lymphoma,
which has doubled in incidence within the past 30 years, say
the researchers.

"We found a strong association between the monkey virus DNA
and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in this study, and now the
question is whether the virus DNA is there as an innocent
bystander, or if it has a role to play in causing the
cancer," says the first author, Felipe Samaniego, M.D.,
assistant professor in the Department of Lymphoma/Myeloma.

There has been a debate as to whether SV40, which
contaminated some batches of polio vaccine in the 1950s and
60s, could cause human cancer, especially after the virus
was discovered in human tumors. Given that, the M. D.
Anderson researchers looked to see if either DNA from the
virus or associated antigens or antibodies could be found in
non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.

One reason they looked for evidence of SV40 in non-Hodgkin's
lymphoma is because other viruses have been commonly found
in this form of lymphoma, including Epstein Barr virus. "The
assumption has long been that if only some NHL cases showed
signs of virus, the rest may have another virus involved in
the development of this lymphoma," says Samaniego. "Now we
wonder, which one is most important?"

The research team, which included Suizhao Wang, M.D., Ph.D.,
and Shu Wang,
M.D., both post doctoral fellows in the Department of
Lymphoma/Myeloma, examined 55 tumors taken from patients
newly diagnosed with the disease who had not yet been
treated with chemotherapy. After isolating DNA from the
genomes of the cancer cells, the researchers found that
33 of the tumors contained DNA sequences from the
anitigen produced by the virus. And 30 of 57 tumors
stained positive with antibody that recognizes the large
T antigen of SV40.

There is no question that SV40 is a powerful cancer virus in
some animals, says Samaniego. In a hamster, for example, the
virus causes both lymphomas and mesotheolioma lung cancers,
as well as tumors in the brain and bones.

People may pick up the virus by association with infected
animals, through a polio vaccine, or even though secretions,
such as saliva, from a person already infected, he says. One
study suggested that at least five percent of Americans have
signs of infection with the monkey virus, says Samaniego.

But he theorizes that the body's immune system normally
keeps the virus in check until "a transforming event,
inflammation or other disease," says Samaniego. "Then the
virus may reactivate and cause cancer."

]

What is concerning here is that people who had been vaccinated with this contaminated batch.. had passed on this virus to their children.. grandchildren..

My link

Due to polio vaccination in 1950s SV-40 is now spread all over the world. About 23% of normal individuals are infected. This virus is likely to be passed congenitally to future generations because there are evidences of its presence in sperm fluid. The main result of finding SV-40 virus in rhesus monkeys was simply to switch polio vaccine production to African green monkeys.

There are rumors that aids infected monkeys were used for creating vaccinations.. and that is how Aids spread to humans..

Now.. modern vaccinations.. to meet growing demands.. they now use GMO technology..

Grow batches of this vaccination in insect cells !!!

Insect cells could cut vaccine production to 10 weeks
My link

The catch is that for induction of HPV neutralizing antibodies the L1 must be in the same conformation as in the intact virus. Unlike some other viral vaccines, inactivated virus produced in cultured cells was not a viable option because the viruses could not be produced in sufficient quantities in vitro. Also, the inactivated virions would still contain the viral oncogenes, which would preclude use in healthy young people, the primary target population. (In other words, the vaccine would produce cancer, not prevent it.)
Schiller and Lowy demonstrated that large quantities of VLPs could be produced in insect cells (emphasis added) infected with L1 recombinant baculovirus (a genetically engineered protein grown in insect larvae). Critically, they also showed in animal models that the L1 VLPs were able to induce high titers of neutralizing antibodies, comparable to those induced by authentic virions. Furthermore, they and their colleagues demonstrated that L1 VLP vaccination could protect animals from experimental challenge with high dose virus of the corresponding animal papillomavirus (emphasis added) types and that human and animal papillomavirus (emphasis again added) L1 behaved similarly in the ability to assemble into VLP."

The long term results of introducing into the human body genetically engineered, recombinant human, insect and animal DNA, along with human and animal strains of papillomavirus are unknown, untested and unproven, particularly when used as a vaccine, which effectively bypasses all of the body`s natural defenses against outside pathogens (skin, saliva, mucous, etc.)

The current deaths and maiming of young girls used as guinea pigs to test this new technology may be just the beginning. No one can predict what adverse consequences this newest inter-species gene mixing technology may cause. Remember we are dealing with the reproductive systems of an entire generation of young woman.

Furthermore, the two strains of HPV which the vaccine purportedly protects against account for only 70% of all cervical cancers, leaving at least 30% of these young girls with no protection against cervical cancer. To call this a cervical cancer vaccine is a tragic deception.

My link

#12    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,902 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:47 AM

View PostTorgo, on 03 September 2010 - 11:40 AM, said:

I find vaccines for people in good health for common illnesses unnecessary at best.  I don't personally know anyone who has gotten yearly vaccines and shown any benefits from them.  

Should kids get those 1 shot vaccines for potentially dangerous illnesses while they're young?  There is some controversy over the safety of the actual shots, but as a whole it has helped stop outbreaks of those illnesses.

Should anyone get a vaccine for something as trivial as the flu every single year?  I don't think they should, but it's their choice.

#13    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:55 AM

Maybe there will someday in the future be a market for some  gentler organic.. GMO free vaccinations.. especially for those with immune disorders.. autistic .. cancer survivers and others who are not in peak health..

My link

History of the Idea of Homeopathic Prophylaxis
The idea of using a medicine, prescribed homeopathically, for the prevention of disease was present from the very beginning of homeopathy. To my knowledge, the first presentation of this concept was by Samuel Hahnemann in an article, entitled Cause and Prevention of the Asiatic Cholera, which was published in 1831.(1) In this article, Hahnemann suggested a list of remedies (camphora, veratrum, bryonia, rhus toxicodendron, cuprum) that would be of most use in the cholera outbreak that was raging at that time. He was able, from an understanding of the principles of homeopathy and a knowledge of the medicines, to give this guidance even though he, himself, had little experience with the current outbreak of the disease. His followers quickly put these suggestions to the test with remarkable results. In no little way, this predictive ability of Hahnemann's, in a time of great uncertainty in the use of medicines, was tremendously effective in convincing doctors of the efficacy of homeopathic medicine. To be able to have effective treatment in the face of an epidemic puts aside, at one stroke, the idea of indefinite, imaginary, or placebo effects from use of the medicine.

Later, Boenninghausen, one of Hahnemann's most able and early students, describes his discovery of the similarity between smallpox (in people) and malanders (in horses).(2) He noticed that when smallpox would appear in an area, the horses would also show the disease of malanders -- that these two diseases appeared together. So, because Thuya was considered to be the specific remedy for this problem in horses, Boenninghausen tried it in smallpox in people and found it to be very effective in treatment. He carried this one step further, giving the remedy to members of the same household of the patient ill with smallpox and found it prevented the disease with every person it was used.(3)

#14    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:02 AM

Homeopathic is quiet possibly the dumbest scam ever presented as science that manages to sucker such an incredibly large amount of people.

And that site gives some horrible lies.

First of all, how could your non-vaccinated child be a danger to the vaccinated child? If the vaccines are effective, then the baby should be protected. Actually, it's the vaccinated children who spread disease. Many of the disease outbreaks that we are warned about today, are caused by, and occur in, recently vaccinated children.

Outbreaks are occurring in areas wear parents have no vaccinated their kids. M easels, smallpox, and whooping cough which had nearly been expunged are now making a come back.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#15    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• 1,689 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:17 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 05 September 2010 - 05:02 AM, said:

Homeopathic is quite possibly the dumbest scam ever presented as science that manages to sucker such an incredibly large amount of people.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users