Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 2 votes

Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

• Please log in to reply
318 replies to this topic

#16    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,360 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:49 PM

View PostShadowSot, on 05 September 2010 - 05:02 AM, said:

Homeopathic is quiet possibly the dumbest scam ever presented as science that manages to sucker such an incredibly large amount of people.

And that site gives some horrible lies.

Outbreaks are occurring in areas wear parents have no vaccinated their kids. M easels, smallpox, and whooping cough which had nearly been expunged are now making a come back.

Well when my dog ran away after the bushfires last year.. It was rescued by the local RSPCA..It was only there for a short time.. It didn't mix with other dogs.. but was immediately vaccinated against kennel cough.. a routine vaccination they give all dogs.. there..  I was concerned  and asked them about it.. They assured me that it wasn't a live vaccination.. that it wouldn't be contageous to my other dog.
When I got it from the pen.., I heard other dogs there with this cough that sounded like whooping cough.

Within  a day my dog got that cough that it was vaccinated against .( which normally takes several days to catch... . as did my other dog that wasn't vaccinated.. It lasted about a week..

I think that vaccination gave that virus to my dog and that it was infectious enough to pass it onto the other dog.. My dog wasn't at that pound long enough to contract that cough.. or in contact with other dogs as it had it's own cage that were disinfected and washed out after each occupant.. ( actually saw them cleaning some out).

Human health risk

Until recently, infectious tracheobronchitis was considered to not be a human health risk. Recently however, research indicates that Bordetella bronchiseptica may cause disease in some humans, primarily those with compromised immune systems. In normal, healthy adults there does not appear to be a risk, but young children and immunocompromised individuals should take precautions against coming into contact with animals that have symptoms of tracheobronchitis.

My link
:mellow:  :unsure2: Something the people at the pound didn't warn us of!!!!

Edited by crystal sage, 06 September 2010 - 01:54 PM.

#17    Superglobe

Superglobe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 333 posts

• [insert snarky comment here]

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

I've been deprived of vaccinations for years due to living with a strict family, when I start living on my own you can bet your life's savings that I'm going to get mine.

There is no medical reason, to not get vaccinated, the only reason you shouldn't is if you're allergic to something in it, which is rare.

nothing to see here, folks.

#18    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:10 PM

Yeah I haven't heard about any massive deaths. Nothing more than paranoid people freaking out over stuff they find on the internet. I got vaccinated with no ill effects and I'm going to have any kids I have vaccinated.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#19    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,857 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

Is it a coincidence that a year that has an all-time low of people being vaccinated also is a year we have an all time low seasonal flu outbreak?  Because last year that is what happened.  Yet the governments of the world proclaimed that we would have a pandemic of proportions not seen for a hundred years.  Please explain how the lower amount of inoculations and the record low of flu related deaths have nothing to do with eachother.  I'm not telling people not to get vaccinated, I'm telling people to consider these FACTS before they tell other people to.

It works in both directions.

#20    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,857 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:28 PM

Here is a sample of why I don't trust the vaccination "hysteria"

The government is subsidising big pharma companies with tax-payer dollars so they can produce more vaccine faster, despite the fact that last year the demand for vaccinations were at a record low.  My link

#21    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 03:34 PM

View Postcrystal sage, on 06 September 2010 - 01:49 PM, said:

Within  a day my dog got that cough that it was vaccinated against .( which normally takes several days to catch... . as did my other dog that wasn't vaccinated.. It lasted about a week..

I think that vaccination gave that virus to my dog and that it was infectious enough to pass it onto the other dog.. My dog wasn't at that pound long enough to contract that cough.. or in contact with other dogs as it had it's own cage that were disinfected and washed out after each occupant.. ( actually saw them cleaning some out).

My link
:mellow:  :unsure2: Something the people at the pound didn't warn us of!!!!
All proof that you have NO concept of disease transmission.
Seriously...stop posting about medical things you have no knowledge about.

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#22    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,360 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

View Posteqgumby, on 10 September 2010 - 03:34 PM, said:

All proof that you have NO concept of disease transmission.
Seriously...stop posting about medical things you have no knowledge about.

Both the dogs got the kennel cough after  the one got vaccinated... and strangely enough we  all too later got a rather nasty cough that sounded very much like the old Whooping cough...

:tu:  :yes:

Yep... there definitely was 'disease transmission' after the vaccination..

#23    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

View Postcrystal sage, on 10 September 2010 - 04:15 PM, said:

Both the dogs got the kennel cough after  the one got vaccinated... and strangely enough we  all too later got a rather nasty cough that sounded very much like the old Whooping cough...

:tu:  :yes:

Yep... there definitely was 'disease transmission' after the vaccination..
Oh my god...
The one that got vaccinated...likely contracted it BEFORE he got the vaccine.
It's like getting the flu shot an hour after you were exposed to the flu.

Seriously, a little critical thinking, please.  :wacko:

You ever get a vaccine that made you feel a little yukie after you got it? Maybe a low grade fever and really tied? Hello!! Read up! It happens for a REASON.

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry

#24    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,360 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:18 PM

:(

View Posteqgumby, on 10 September 2010 - 05:00 PM, said:

Oh my god...
The one that got vaccinated...likely contracted it BEFORE he got the vaccine.
It's like getting the flu shot an hour after you were exposed to the flu.

Seriously, a little critical thinking, please.  :wacko:

You ever get a vaccine that made you feel a little yukie after you got it? Maybe a low grade fever and really tied? Hello!! Read up! It happens for a REASON.

It was barely at the pound for an hour or two.. They routinely vaccinate all dogs that they recieve. It hadn't had time to get in contact with other dogs..

So much so.. that the dog ran away over 3 times during those  Aussie bushfires that were only a few miles from our house..( she had never ran away the 9 years we had her) and each time they vaccinated her with all the vaccinations..  they didn't even bother to check the records as they said it takes 3 weeks for them to process all the records .

Edited by crystal sage, 12 September 2010 - 01:20 PM.

#25    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:29 PM

View Postcrystal sage, on 12 September 2010 - 01:18 PM, said:

:(

It was barely at the pound for an hour or two.. They routinely vaccinate all dogs that they recieve. It hadn't had time to get in contact with other dogs..

So much so.. that the dog ran away over 3 times during those  Aussie bushfires that were only a few miles from our house..( she had never ran away the 9 years we had her) and each time they vaccinated her with all the vaccinations..  they didn't even bother to check the records as they said it takes 3 weeks for them to process all the records .
The point is...
It didn't NEED to be in contact with OTHER DOGS. Just being in the vicinity!
Are you INTENTIONALLY obtuse?
My child wasn't even in physical contact with the child he contracted measles from! He was in a very clean, often sterilized, HOSPITAL. He was just in the same AREA. He could have contracted the measles from the air, from a staff member who touched both children, from ME bumping into a wall the sick child had coughed on, then me touching my son!
You seem to be living in a world in which circumstances trump reason and fact.

"My dog was vaccinated against kennel cough, then he got a cough, and I did too, so it MUST be the vaccine that gave us ALL the cough"!

What kind of convoluted thought is that!?

#26    Power Lust

Power Lust

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

View PostTorgo, on 03 September 2010 - 11:40 AM, said:

Gonna go out and get my flu vaccine this month, as I have 90% of the years since I was 8.  Vaccination is a pillar of public health.  It saddens me that people can fall into these bizarre conspiracy theories...

I think vacination is wrong.

What we are doing is helping generation after generation of people survive who have weak immune systems and the end result is they pass their defective genes around the rest of society when they reach adulthood.

Colds and flus dont kill the average person so vacination against them should be outlawd. Vacination also cause brain damage in a few people and I'm going to suggest it causes cancer too.

#27    beale947

beale947

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

• There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:09 PM

View PostPower Lust, on 13 September 2010 - 03:45 PM, said:

I think vacination is wrong.

What we are doing is helping generation after generation of people survive who have weak immune systems and the end result is they pass their defective genes around the rest of society when they reach adulthood.

Colds and flus dont kill the average person so vacination against them should be outlawd. Vacination also cause brain damage in a few people and I'm going to suggest it causes cancer too.

I'm sorry but what kind of clap-trap is this nonsense.

Flu is the mildest thing you can get a vaccine for and trust me the flu can kill the average person, if they also catch something else due to weakened immune system.

I would like to see what proof you have that vaccines cause cancer and brain damage.

Edited by beale947, 13 September 2010 - 04:09 PM.

You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

#28    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:27 PM

I would like to see what proof you have that vaccines cause cancer and brain damage.  
Allergic reactions do cause problems in a small percentage of people. Those reactions vary by person.

As far as the flu not being harmful to the average person, it most definitely is.
Children and old folks are the most susceptible, but it also affects youths and adults, and combined with other illness' or by itself can cause death.

I'd never support the sort of eugenics program you seem to be rooting for.

Putting the side that every person regardless of genetic background is likely to have a form of immunic response deficiency in their genetic background.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#29    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 6,977 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:38 PM

I get my flu vaccine every year and I'm fine. The thing I find funny is that when there is a shortage of vaccine people freak out and those that don't usually get vaccinated b**tch and complain because they can't get one.

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#30    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 05:20 PM

View PostBiffSplitkins, on 13 September 2010 - 04:38 PM, said:

I get my flu vaccine every year and I'm fine. The thing I find funny is that when there is a shortage of vaccine people freak out and those that don't usually get vaccinated b**tch and complain because they can't get one.
Too true...
The mere thought of making vaccines illegal as one poster suggested...wow. How insane is that? Maybe we should make aspirin illegal too, because if your natural immune system is so weak you can't handle a fever, you have weak genes and should die anyway so you can't pass them along...sound good?  :wacko:
Get vaccinated. Polio, is a great example of a disease you do NOT want to get, strong immune system or not.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users