Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sealand skull photos released

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#16    silentsinger

silentsinger

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

The headline says "Sealand skull photos released", now where are these pictures? why isn't there any link in the article?

Also did a search in danish, since it was supposedly found in denmark, but as people might have guessed, i found nothing.

edit:

This is the website of the Veterinarian High School in Copenhagen, english version.

My link

I looked through the news of the different departments, in both danish and in english, again nothing about any strange skull.

This is their online research database, unfortunately there is no english version.

My link

I searched for skull ("kranium" in danish, if anyone who's not danish should wish to do a search), and what did i find? i am not sure you will believe this... but again i found nothing.

Edited by mutationman, 09 September 2010 - 08:18 PM.

#17    Siara

Siara

Alien Abducter

• 4,427 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:12 PM

View Postel midgetron, on 09 September 2010 - 06:41 PM, said:

That might be the nicest model of an alien skull I have ever seen!!!

Think so?  Post a random image of a human skull on this thread.  I'll photoshop it for a while and generate am image that looks just as good.  (might take a day or two... I should actually do some work for a while)

#18    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

Smells like a hoax to me.

This is "Sealand" by the way:

Posted Image

#19    Toke Hanson

Toke Hanson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

Hi guys. I am a Swedish citizen living in Malmo, right across the sound from Copenhagen, and I remember the skull from the Danish newspaper Politiken back in 2007. Later again carbon date was mentioned. Just the picture and talk about the order is new to me.
To the person who said he could not find anything on the website of the Veterinarian Highschool: Are you aware how much research is made there? They have large chemestry departments and whatever making hundreds or thousands examinations every day. You can not expect to find reports on all their small examinations on internet. Just because there was nothing on internet about it does not mean that it does not exist. Some time has to be the first mention on internet. Maybe this was. Perhaps we should not judge too fast.

#20    Drj312

Drj312

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:59 PM

View PostRazer, on 09 September 2010 - 08:16 PM, said:

Smells like a hoax to me.

This is "Sealand" by the way:

Posted Image
lol i knew about that sealand before reading the article but i figured it just shared the name with a danish island. is there an island called sealand in denmark?

#21    thewild

thewild

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

• Y HELLO THAR

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

I just searched and I too found nothing. Hmmmm  <_<

Posted Image

#22    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

View PostSiara, on 09 September 2010 - 08:12 PM, said:

Think so?  Post a random image of a human skull on this thread.  I'll photoshop it for a while and generate am image that looks just as good.  (might take a day or two... I should actually do some work for a while)

I have some wrinkly clothing, could you also do some irony for me? :P

I am sure you are a photoshop wiz, but you seemed to have missed my sarcastic praise of the image for not being what it claimed......

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#23    Dancingtiger

Dancingtiger

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:47 PM

I could not find much on this either, nor much about the order. Normally topics like this have gained followers with web sites and all sorts of exploitation going on.

Jealous of those who will go to Mars :D

#24    Toke Hanson

Toke Hanson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:52 PM

Does Kansas exist? Can you find yourself? Here is what Wikipedia says about Sealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand):

"Zealand (also Sealand; Danish: Sjælland; pronounced [ˈɕɛˌlænˀ]) is the largest island (7,031 km²) of Denmark (the 95th-largest island in the world). Zealand is connected to Funen by the Great Belt Bridge and to Sweden by the Oresund Bridge. The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, is partly located on the eastern shore of Zealand and partly on Amager. Other cities on the island include Roskilde and Elsinore."

Not to mention that Google had 165,000 hits for "Sealand Denmark", 154,000 for "Zealand Denmark" and 359,000 for "Sjælland Denmark".

#25    Drj312

Drj312

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:15 PM

View PostToke Hanson, on 09 September 2010 - 09:52 PM, said:

Does Kansas exist? Can you find yourself? Here is what Wikipedia says about Sealand (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zealand):

"Zealand (also Sealand; Danish: Sjælland; pronounced [ˈɕɛˌlænˀ]) is the largest island (7,031 km²) of Denmark (the 95th-largest island in the world). Zealand is connected to Funen by the Great Belt Bridge and to Sweden by the Oresund Bridge. The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, is partly located on the eastern shore of Zealand and partly on Amager. Other cities on the island include Roskilde and Elsinore."

Not to mention that Google had 165,000 hits for "Sealand Denmark", 154,000 for "Zealand Denmark" and 359,000 for "Sjælland Denmark".

thank you!

still nothing though when searching for zealand skull

#26    Toke Hanson

Toke Hanson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 10:44 PM

Ah! I guess a problem is that all writing about it was until today in Danish language. Google search on "Sjælland kranium Politiken 2007" gave 684 hits! Too much for me to read today if I have to find the old articles. I will try over the next days.

#27    Dancingtiger

Dancingtiger

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:13 AM

View PostToke Hanson, on 09 September 2010 - 10:44 PM, said:

Ah! I guess a problem is that all writing about it was until today in Danish language. Google search on "Sjælland kranium Politiken 2007" gave 684 hits! Too much for me to read today if I have to find the old articles. I will try over the next days.

I think that is the problem, no english coverage as of yet. I was looking for direct information on the skull and order, not the place :D

Jealous of those who will go to Mars :D

#28    Razer

Razer

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:18 AM

View PostSiara, on 09 September 2010 - 08:12 PM, said:

I think this is a hoax, but here is random image (well, not that random, had to search through a number of pages to find one that would be easier to do some photoshop).  If you get bored, have a go with it.

Posted Image

#29    Toke Hanson

Toke Hanson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:37 AM

The column speaks about more photos, and I think we are all curious to see them. Could the webmaster get permission to show some more?

#30    Davedini

Davedini

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

• The Kepler Telescope is my new hero!

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:39 AM

DNA TEST THE BEAST  :alien:

The world is about to change...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users