Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghosts want you to be scared?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Wings of Selkhet

Wings of Selkhet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

• Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. - Matt Groening

Posted 04 August 2004 - 01:13 AM

The key is to think of ghosts as people (or former people). Ghosts are individuals and you can't lump every single one into the same category, just like people. Most people are good, but some are bad. I'd say the same of ghosts. Most are harmless, but occasionally you may come across the ghost of a murderer, or a rapist, or whatnot. Asking if ghosts want you to be scared is like asking if people want you to be scared. Not all. But some.

The thing is, while most ghosts don't want you to be scared, you may end up scared anyway. Is this because the ghost wanted you to be? Not necessarily. Fear is a natural reaction to the unknown.

By the way, I've never seen one. I'd like to, though!

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

- ee cummings

#17    haunted-one61

haunted-one61

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• Let us not look behind us in anger or forward in fear but around us in awareness.

Posted 04 August 2004 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (Wings of Selkhet @ Aug 3 2004, 09:13 PM)
The key is to think of ghosts as people (or former people). Ghosts are individuals and you can't lump every single one into the same category, just like people. Most people are good, but some are bad. I'd say the same of ghosts. Most are harmless, but occasionally you may come across the ghost of a murderer, or a rapist, or whatnot. Asking if ghosts want you to be scared is like asking if people want you to be scared. Not all. But some.

thumbsup.gif  thumbsup.gif  To Wings of Selkhet: So well said. I believe you probably have it exactly right, my only problem is, why do I have these evil ones hanging around me? That's the question that will forever drive me crazy, even if they left for good this very moment. As far as you wanting to see one... I have mixed feelings on that one. If you did, I would really, really hope you saw a good one. But as far as all of the big doubters go, and the ones who actually try to "call upon" the bad or evil entities, I would love for them to experience just once what I have...it would for sure change their outlook forever, and maybe the things could follow THEM home and get the things the hell out of here..... devil.gif  

We can't drive 55...... Posted Image[IMG]

#18    Wings of Selkhet

Wings of Selkhet

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

• Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. - Matt Groening

Posted 04 August 2004 - 01:51 AM

I believe you probably have it exactly right, my only problem is, why do I have these evil ones hanging around me?

Well. Why do some people have particularly evil individuals hanging around them? There could be a variety of reasons. One could be that the person is hanging out with the wrong crowd - but considering you're not consciously hanging out with the ghosts, I think we can rule that out. Subconsciously is another matter. Maybe deep down you keep wanting to see them again, and that's why they're drawn back to you? I can't answer that.

Another reason some people could have particulary evil people hanging around them could be their location. Do they live in a bad neighborhood? Are they in prison (you're not in prison, are you? tongue.gif)?

Let's go with the bad neighborhood analogy. Perhaps you're in a bad spiritual neighborhood. This could be either a physical or a mental place. Physically, you could be in a place where, historically, a lot of evildoers were located. Mentally, you could be in a state of mind that draws bad entities to you. Is your self-esteem low? Are you doing things you shouldn't be doing? Are you harboring negative thoughts?

I don't claim to be an expert or a psychologist, but I believe all things can be explained in time. Try to check your own negative thoughts. The next time you feel a bad presence, think only of positive things. Try laughing. If that doesn't work, reach deep within yourself to a place where you won't be scared and repeat a phrase that makes you feel as if you're driving the spirit away. This could be "I will you away" or "You shall not affect me" or, I dunno, a prayer you like. Thinking and acting positively and forcefully is the key.

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

- ee cummings

#19    Reader

Reader

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• Take a deep breath of life… and consider how it should be lived:

Posted 04 August 2004 - 03:26 AM

QUOTE (haunted-one61 @ Aug 4 2004, 02:03 AM)
And to Reader: I don't mean this to be nasty in any way; I never want to call anybody a liar, but while I do believe "they" or "it" can hear you, especially when directed at them: I seem to remember a post of yours claiming to carry on actual two-way conversations with ghosts. This is the first time I have ever heard of this. Have you ever considered setting up a camcorder for the next conversation? That would be facinating to share with everyone, and maybe the mods could set up a way to put it on this site! That would be such a first! Just give it a thought, ok? If they're totally visible and talking out loud, you would probably catch something.

My thanx for you not calling me a liar.... i've had too much of that lately disgust.gif and there's a first for everything...

As for two way conversations.... well... i dunno how to explain that... it's not like if i'm in front of you and i'm talking to you... i'd hear the vibrations from your words.... see with ghosts.. its not like that at all for me.... for me... its very......... scary. So...i very much doubt that i could catch it... and by the way... i don't have a video camera.... i'm not apt to ask anybody right now since they all don't like me at the moment... crying.gif (for some odd reason... blink.gif ) and i don't have enough money to buy or rent one....

Update!
Today i went to the Huntington Beach park with my sister and her b/f... everything was all fine and dandy... we were learning how to play Go and i was doing just fine.... My sis and her b/f walked off a bit later to do their kissing and stuff (yuck!) and so i decided to listen to my cd player...

Not too much later i felt.... almost dizzy but not dizzy. wacko.gif ... i dunno how to explain it... and the air around me started to get thick... no not thick... humid... extremely humid...and hot....so I thought.. "ok.. maybe i should just lay down a sec.. maybe i've taken in too much fresh air.."... The next thing i knew i was feeling an entity (what you will.. a ghost.. spirit...) almost... well... tackeling me... but i didn't feel it on my skin... no... it was inside of me.... i was.. crying.gif .. i got very scared...

Now this isn't like when you see a vicious dog and you get scared because you are afraid of it hurting you kind-of-scared... oh no... this is the kind of scared like you're recreating a scene... like... i dunno... i just couldn't breath.. and I wanted to cry crying.gif  but i had no tears... and i wanted to scream but i had no breath. (almost like i was sufficating ph34r.gif) . and i wanted to think happy thoughts.. but i was focusing on living.. and for the life of me... i don't know why i wanted to live... i wanted to die.. but fought to live...

This has NEVER happened to me... and i'm sooo scared because it reminded me of the ghost (what you will) that made me hurt myself subconsiously.... i'm soo frightened.. in a sence that i don't want it to happen to me again or to anyone else...

I bet most of you out there don't belive this and will try to make explainations that all i've experianced today didn't happen the way i felt it... but you weren't there.. you didn't feel it... you didn't nearly die out there at the park today.. and i can't explain what happened out there in words... its like explaining how you feel when you love someone.... (actually... its like that but with subconsious fear.... sad.gif .)

Hey haunted-one61, sorry for having me post my prob. that i shouldn't probably post... on yours'..... and i don't know why they want to bug you... but i don't know why they want to bug me.... crying.gif  

Nobody is going to set themselves up above the law around here you understand?

"I’ve got something to say to you… Think maybe I could illustrate a little better if I told you a story.

I had a friend that was an opera singer, but he went into the cement business. One day he fell into the cement. And now he’s the cornerstone of the Post Office in St. Louise, New Jersey.

He should have stuck to his own trade. You better stick to yours"

Destry Rides Again
                                                                    James Stewart

#20    haunted-one61

haunted-one61

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• Let us not look behind us in anger or forward in fear but around us in awareness.

Posted 04 August 2004 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Reader @ Aug 3 2004, 11:26 PM)

and for the life of me... i don't know why i wanted to live... i wanted to die.. but fought to live...

scared because it reminded me of the ghost (what you will) that made me hurt myself subconsiously....

sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif Reader, please say you don't really feel that way. I know life can be very hard sometimes, but just when it seems it can't get worse, it'll get better. Promise. Did I maybe just misunderstand you? I hope so. I looked at your profile, you are so young yet. You said that you wanted to die, but fought to live.
You fought to live because you have a purpose here. Please feel free to PM or e-mail me. thumbsup.gif  

We can't drive 55...... Posted Image[IMG]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users