Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Top of the World: UFO hotspot

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:31 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: Sept 4, 2010, Saturday 1900 Hours: Tonight my HPI Ufologists will be investigating Top of the World. A place high on a mountain in Vacaville. You must go up the winding treacherous road called Mix Canyon Road to get there. When arriving you will find numerous cell phone towers. Residents have been seeing UFO activity since the cell phone towers have been erected. When arriving you can see every star, the milky way, Big Dipper, Little Dipper, Venus and Jupiter in alignment, satellites, shooting stars, numerous conventional aircraft. Over looking this mountain top you can see part of San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa and even Woodland. The view is absolutely amazing!

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 02:43 AM

So... what happened? Isn't there more to the article???

#3    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:06 PM

View PostUM-Bot, on 11 September 2010 - 10:31 AM, said:

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: Sept 4, 2010, Saturday 1900 Hours: Tonight my HPI Ufologists will be investigating Top of the World. A place high on a mountain in Vacaville. You must go up the winding treacherous road called Mix Canyon Road to get there. When arriving you will find numerous cell phone towers. Residents have been seeing UFO activity since the cell phone towers have been erected. When arriving you can see every star, the milky way, Big Dipper, Little Dipper, Venus and Jupiter in alignment, satellites, shooting stars, numerous conventional aircraft. Over looking this mountain top you can see part of San Francisco, Sonoma, Napa and even Woodland. The view is absolutely amazing!

Posted Image View: Full Article
I didn't like the way the term "power-up" was used which assumes that a coloured orb moving erratically is an alien spacecraft from outerspace!! You wouldn't say that if you were on a mountain at the bottom of the ocean would you? You'd think "oh, that must be an unknown bioluminescent organism.." wouldn't you..so why the difference??

Edited by Humblemun, 14 September 2010 - 01:06 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#4    ROGER

ROGER

Government Agent

• 3,509 posts

• Sticks and stone didnt break my bone,
    But old age is starting to Hurt me!

Posted 19 September 2010 - 03:43 AM

http://www.hpiparano..._World_UFO.html
If your interested.

We pray for one last landing/ On the planet that gave us birth/ Let us rest our eyes on the fleecy skies/ And the cool, green hills of Earth.
Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users