Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Angel of Death Dream

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    dindwyder

dindwyder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:24 PM

I had a pretty disturbing dream last night that the Angel of Death visited me and was in the form of a woman and told me it was my time and I was going to die in a car accident. Anyone wanna try and break this down for me?

#2    FlyingAngel

FlyingAngel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:37 AM

Consider it as a dream. Even if it's not a dream, just know that you'll move to a better place. If it's not a better place, then it's time to do good things in your life.

#3    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:18 PM

View Postdindwyder, on 20 September 2010 - 10:24 PM, said:

I had a pretty disturbing dream last night that the Angel of Death visited me and was in the form of a woman and told me it was my time and I was going to die in a car accident. Anyone wanna try and break this down for me?

I have a question.. How did you know it was angel of death?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

#4    dindwyder

dindwyder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:30 PM

View PostToolite, on 21 September 2010 - 04:18 PM, said:

I have a question.. How did you know it was angel of death?

In the dream I just knew. She wasn't clothed and did not have wings yet I knew who it was and why she weas there. She led me from room to room visiting family members and saying goodbye before leaving.

#5    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:27 PM

View Postdindwyder, on 21 September 2010 - 04:30 PM, said:

In the dream I just knew. She wasn't clothed and did not have wings yet I knew who it was and why she weas there. She led me from room to room visiting family members and saying goodbye before leaving.

I knew it was more to your dream... please tell me everything you saw in the dream..

#6    dindwyder

dindwyder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

View PostToolite, on 21 September 2010 - 05:27 PM, said:

I knew it was more to your dream... please tell me everything you saw in the dream..

I was sitting in bed and she appeared in the hallway. I wasn't startled by her at all but I wasn't happy to see her. All I asked was "Is it my time?" To which she nodded her head. She then led me around my house to different rooms which contained my loved ones. When I came to my mother's door I exclaimed that I did not want her to suffer and she assured me that she would soon follow. None of the people in the rooms knew I was even there. I then asked her how i would die and she replied to me in an accident. I asked her if it would hurt and she told me just for a little bit.

#7    Toolite

Toolite

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:29 PM

View Postdindwyder, on 22 September 2010 - 07:16 PM, said:

I was sitting in bed and she appeared in the hallway. I wasn't startled by her at all but I wasn't happy to see her. All I asked was "Is it my time?" To which she nodded her head. She then led me around my house to different rooms which contained my loved ones. When I came to my mother's door I exclaimed that I did not want her to suffer and she assured me that she would soon follow. None of the people in the rooms knew I was even there. I then asked her how i would die and she replied to me in an accident. I asked her if it would hurt and she told me just for a little bit.

I feel like you - just find the spiritual piece really interesting like...always searching for information and taken all pieces trying to make a complete picture...  I definately don't feel like it's a dream from the realm - meaning one that will come to pass.. and also people who are in accidents don't feel the pain when they die.  I encourage you to continue to seek for information because that is the only way you'll get answer.. if you don't look you won't find it..

#8    NJ Weirdo

NJ Weirdo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• Keep an open mind

Posted 25 September 2010 - 02:29 AM

Was it a lucid dream?

#9    jrree57

jrree57

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

View Postdindwyder, on 20 September 2010 - 10:24 PM, said:

Dindwyder,

The dream was about a psychological death, not a physical death, that you are going through with your family and friend. A real death dream has certain charateristic witch are not present in your dream. In a hallway
being told  by a nude women, witch symbolizes truth, it was a car accident symbolic of it accidentially happening between you and your family members.

I hope that helps you.

#10    merrick

merrick

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

Even if it the dream could be an acurate telling of things to come, it could also be symbolic for something else or it could even be just a normal dream. However if you are familiar with lucid dreaming, then you should start investigating the dream within your dreams, for it is the best way for you to get answers.

In the mean time, safe driving.

MDM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users