Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Zebra killings: The Telegraph Hill ghost

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
Paul Dale Roberts: I recently received a phone call from Rita Montoya of San Mateo. Rita says that when she was driving near Telegraph Hill in San Francisco, she saw the ghost of a woman with her head tilted to one side, as if it had been partially severed. Rita says that the image was quite disturbing and at first she thought it was a gag, that someone had created a pre-Halloween costume, then she noticed that this strange figure was somewhat transparent. As she watched the apparition for two minutes, the apparition simply dissipated.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:51 AM

Interesting story.

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#3    emberlake

emberlake

quinquagenarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,525 posts

• "Not all the folklore of fairies & nature-folks are Celtic, Sidhe, Disney or Bro Grimms." ~ ember

Posted 07 October 2010 - 06:46 AM

Horrible.

:)
"Why would you want to be normal? Normal is boring. Nobody remembers normal people." ~ Bracket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fan of William Blanchard: His music makes my soul sing!
:)

#4    Wolvenblood

Wolvenblood

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

Interesting story, I'll look at it more when I have the time. At first when reading the title I was like "no! not the zebras :("

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users