Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The 'hey, notice me!' ghost of Roseville

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:14 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: 11:11am: The 11:11am phenomenon seems to be following me everywhere I look. I get 1:11, 11:11 when I am about to do something of significance. I am writing this at real time and looking at the computer clock, it is 11:11am. Well, enough of that, let's talk about the case tonight. The date is September 25, 2010, Saturday. Tonight we are headed for Roseville. I call the entity the 'Hey, Notice Me! Ghost. It seems to want to capture the attention of the occupants.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Dualsweat

Dualsweat

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• Secretly...
    Silently...
    Certainly...

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:39 AM

View PostUM-Bot, on 07 October 2010 - 10:14 AM, said:

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts</strong>
Image credit: Paul Dale Roberts
Paul Dale Roberts: 11:11am: The 11:11am phenomenon seems to be following me everywhere I look. I get 1:11, 11:11 when I am about to do something of significance. I am writing this at real time and looking at the computer clock, it is 11:11am. Well, enough of that, let's talk about the case tonight. The date is September 25, 2010, Saturday. Tonight we are headed for Roseville. I call the entity the 'Hey, Notice Me! Ghost. It seems to want to capture the attention of the occupants.

Posted Image View: Full Article

Where are the ghost pictures at the top of the stairs? All I see is a bunch of old fat chicks sitting around a table boozing = FAIL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users