Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Astronauts talk about UFOs


  • Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Banned
  • 4,200 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 09 October 2010 - 01:15 AM

View Postzenfahr, on 07 October 2010 - 07:25 PM, said:

Very interesting thread. Thanks for posting.

So what is your personal take on it?

They've been here long before us and we never leave their sight

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland


#17    Dancingtiger

Dancingtiger

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:57 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 09 October 2010 - 01:15 AM, said:

They've been here long before us and we never leave their sight

The thing that makes me scratch my head is if they were here before us, why are we the predominate species on the planet? Why would any species spend several thousand years always watching, never doing much (that we can tell at least)why waste the time, money (if they have a monetary system) and just the resources it would take to do what you describe. How many generations of extraterrestrials would spend their whole lives watching the blue planet and their inhabitants for what I can see is no real reason. What would they get, yes I myself consider a possible nature type study of the planet and us. That would not make much sense if they were here first and then watched us for ever, it would make more sense if they stumbled on us and are studying just because we are here to study.  
Maybe recurring visits over time to mark progress and this time they seem to be making themselves more known.

Jealous of those who will go to Mars :D

#18    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Banned
  • 4,200 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:22 AM

View PostDancingtiger, on 09 October 2010 - 02:57 AM, said:

The thing that makes me scratch my head is if they were here before us, why are we the predominate species on the planet?

Who cares about this planet? Its just a testing ground anyway.

View PostDancingtiger, on 09 October 2010 - 02:57 AM, said:

Why would any species spend several thousand years always watching, never doing much (that we can tell at least)why waste the time, money (if they have a monetary system) and just the resources it would take to do what you describe.

How many generations of extraterrestrials would spend their whole lives watching the blue planet and their inhabitants for what I can see is no real reason.

Our civilization is in its teenage years. We never left this planet, how can we even imagine the criteria, merits and goals of an inter-dimensional civilization? Who knows? What would you do if you have conquered entire worlds already? Thousand years probably means nothing to them

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland


#19    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:25 AM

View PostDancingtiger, on 09 October 2010 - 02:57 AM, said:

The thing that makes me scratch my head is if they were here before us, why are we the predominate species on the planet? Why would any species spend several thousand years always watching, never doing much (that we can tell at least)why waste the time, money (if they have a monetary system) and just the resources it would take to do what you describe. How many generations of extraterrestrials would spend their whole lives watching the blue planet and their inhabitants for what I can see is no real reason. What would they get, yes I myself consider a possible nature type study of the planet and us. That would not make much sense if they were here first and then watched us for ever, it would make more sense if they stumbled on us and are studying just because we are here to study.  
Maybe recurring visits over time to mark progress and this time they seem to be making themselves more known.
Excellent point.


View PostSolarPlexus, on 09 October 2010 - 03:22 AM, said:

Who cares about this planet? Its just a testing ground anyway.

Our civilization is in its teenage years. We never left this planet, how can we even imagine the criteria, merits and goals of an inter-dimensional civilization? Who knows? What would you do if you have conquered entire worlds already? Thousand years probably means nothing to them
Not so excellent explanation.


#20    Dancingtiger

Dancingtiger

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:41 AM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 09 October 2010 - 03:22 AM, said:

Who cares about this planet? Its just a testing ground anyway.



Our civilization is in its teenage years. We never left this planet, how can we even imagine the criteria, merits and goals of an inter-dimensional civilization? Who knows? What would you do if you have conquered entire worlds already? Thousand years probably means nothing to them

A testing ground for what exactly? I care about this planet...I agree we have little true knowledge of what interplanetary space travel would entail. You might also agree you have no true grasp on what any extraterrestrials motives and history is either.  None of us do, the channelers think they have the communication worked out. Unfortunately most of the communication they claim to be receiving is useless and gives us nothing to work with but more blind faith people just seem to want to throw around.

I personally would not conquer any world including our own. I would love to explore and learn about everything and anything I could find on other planets and in space itself, including all about other species. I would be more inclined to want to learn all about them, not make it my property in any way.

Jealous of those who will go to Mars :D

#21    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Banned
  • 4,200 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:00 AM

View PostDancingtiger, on 09 October 2010 - 03:41 AM, said:

View PostSolarPlexus, on 09 October 2010 - 03:22 AM, said:

Who cares about this planet? Its just a testing ground anyway.

A testing ground for what exactly?

I dont know, life? Intelligence? Creativity? Spirit?

If something doesnt flow with them, they'll just press the 'reset' button and make another flood like in the past

"The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air—for I am grieved that I have made them." (Genesis 6:6-7)


Quote

I personally would not conquer any world including our own.

I would love to explore and learn about everything and anything I could find on other planets and in space itself, including all about other species.

I would be more inclined to want to learn all about them, not make it my property in any way.

Isnt that what theyre doing? But perhaps with a nazi twist to it? It often crosses my mind that they are a kind of inter-galactic nazis...

Edited by SolarPlexus, 09 October 2010 - 04:14 AM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland


#22    Paxus

Paxus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,743 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PERTH, Australia (Not Brisbane anymore)

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:01 AM

Sorry to break the flow of where this is going but I want to ask the people here who have more knowledge about NASA than me:
What does NASA say when confronted with the testimony (RE ET CRAFT) of Joseph Walker and Scott Carpenter mentioned in the OP?


#23    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Banned
  • 4,200 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:13 AM

View PostPaxus, on 09 October 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

Sorry to break the flow of where this is going but I want to ask the people here who have more knowledge about NASA than me:
What does NASA say when confronted with the testimony (RE ET CRAFT) of Joseph Walker and Scott Carpenter mentioned in the OP?

Do you know what "NASA" stands for?

Never
A
Straight
Answer

Edited by SolarPlexus, 09 October 2010 - 04:16 AM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland


#24    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:22 AM

View PostPaxus, on 09 October 2010 - 04:01 AM, said:

Sorry to break the flow of where this is going but I want to ask the people here who have more knowledge about NASA than me:
What does NASA say when confronted with the testimony (RE ET CRAFT) of Joseph Walker and Scott Carpenter mentioned in the OP?
Excellent question Pax.  And the answer to this question is in the OP itself.

View PostSolarPlexus, on 07 October 2010 - 03:47 PM, said:

When the "Pepper Transcripts" first became public, UFO buffs wrote to their congressmen demanding that NASA officially confess to the coverup. NASA replied that "the incidents ... did not take place. Conversations between the Apollo 11 crew and Mission Control were released live during the entire Apollo 11 mission. There were between 1000 and 1500 representatives of the news media and T.V. present at the Houston News Center listening and observing, and not one has suggested that NASA withheld any news or conversations of this nature." (Letter from Assistant Administrator for Legislative Affairs to several congressmen, January 1970.)
If this isn't plausible, I don't know what is.  Between 1000 and 1500 representatives of the news media and T.V. were present...  are they all in on the hoax?

Or maybe we should believe this guy:

View PostSolarPlexus, on 07 October 2010 - 03:47 PM, said:

Author Sam Pepper (otherwise unidentified and he has since vanished) gave this version of "the top secret tape transcript" from "a leak close to the top", as follows:
Hmmm...  who is perpetrating the hoax again?


View PostSolarPlexus, on 09 October 2010 - 04:13 AM, said:

Do you know what "NASA" stands for?

Never
A
Straight
Answer
I don't know...  That looked like a pretty straight answer to me.  Call me crazy...  Call me gullible...  Alright then.


#25    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

    Warrior of Light

  • Banned
  • 4,200 posts
  • Joined:28 Sep 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Serbia

  • .....This moment contains all moments.....

    ...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 09 October 2010 - 04:40 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 09 October 2010 - 04:22 AM, said:


View PostSolarPlexus, on 07 October 2010 - 03:47 PM, said:

When the "Pepper Transcripts" first became public, UFO buffs wrote to their congressmen demanding that NASA officially confess to the coverup. NASA replied that "the incidents ... did not take place. Conversations between the Apollo 11 crew and Mission Control were released live during the entire Apollo 11 mission. There were between 1000 and 1500 representatives of the news media and T.V. present at the Houston News Center listening and observing, and not one has suggested that NASA withheld any news or conversations of this nature." (Letter from Assistant Administrator for Legislative Affairs to several congressmen, January 1970.)

If this isn't plausible, I don't know what is.  Between 1000 and 1500 representatives of the news media and T.V. were present...  are they all in on the hoax?

Or maybe we should believe this guy:

View PostSolarPlexus, on 07 October 2010 - 03:47 PM, said:

Author Sam Pepper (otherwise unidentified and he has since vanished) gave this version of "the top secret tape transcript" from "a leak close to the top", as follows:

Hmmm...  who is perpetrating the hoax again?



Indeed. Its all in the same article, I edit nada, and gave you both sides of the coin... so anyone could judge for themselves.

Edited by SolarPlexus, 09 October 2010 - 04:45 AM.

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland


#26    Paxus

Paxus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,743 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PERTH, Australia (Not Brisbane anymore)

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:42 AM

*sighs*
I guess we'll never know for sure...

[edit - excpet me - coz i'm leaving Earth in a year and a half]

Edited by Paxus, 09 October 2010 - 05:42 AM.


#27    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

    Forum Divinity

  • Closed
  • 13,536 posts
  • Joined:18 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:52 AM

View PostPaxus, on 09 October 2010 - 05:42 AM, said:

*sighs*
I guess we'll never know for sure...

[edit - excpet me - coz i'm leaving Earth in a year and a half]
You know Pax...  They aren't going to take you now that you've spilled the beans.  No saving you from the 2012 situation that we're all going to experience together after all.  You know what that means?  Barring some personal accident or health issue (which I sincerely hope you can avoid), you'll see 2013.  So don't start running up credit card balances or anything like that. ;)


#28    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 32,610 posts
  • Joined:14 Apr 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 09 October 2010 - 03:44 PM

View PostSolarPlexus, on 09 October 2010 - 01:15 AM, said:

They've been here long before us and we never leave their sight

I agree with you!

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#29    Dancingtiger

Dancingtiger

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts
  • Joined:22 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Female

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:24 PM

View PostPaxus, on 09 October 2010 - 05:42 AM, said:

*sighs*
I guess we'll never know for sure...

[edit - excpet me - coz i'm leaving Earth in a year and a half]

Leaving our lovely blue floating ball of rock and water? Do you think you would have room to take my Cat? He is a good 14lbs tho, 33 inches long tail to nose. Lovely disposition, unless you are trying to sleep :D

But to be serious I feel jealous just with the idea of anyone getting to go explore that is not me.

So do you think the world will end? I am not a end of the world believer, that does not mean it does not believe in me. Of all the crazy lunatic ideas I have read the one that made me hold my breath was the spin of the milky way with earth moving into the opposite magnetic (pole* wrong name you get the idea)With the earth stopping the spin for 3 days or so, the writer was gifted I will give him that and also had a ton of interesting back work and all sorts of ancient clues that it had happened a few times before.

The spiral paintings on ancient cave walls all over the world was his starting point. At the end of it all I was not a believer but it did make me wonder. We have made ( or so they guess) about 20 full rotations in the milky way. Well Earth might not have been a part of it till 3.4 billion years ago. Regardless it made more sense then a planet on the type of orbit they think Nibaru has. Why would it keep launching itself out past all the planets? You would think it would slow down or something, especially if it had made an impact with anything before, would that not also change its orbit somewhat? Blerg... its all a pain in the butt.

Jealous of those who will go to Mars :D

#30    Paxus

Paxus

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,743 posts
  • Joined:19 May 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:PERTH, Australia (Not Brisbane anymore)

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:43 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 09 October 2010 - 05:52 AM, said:

You know Pax...  They aren't going to take you now that you've spilled the beans.  No saving you from the 2012 situation that we're all going to experience together after all.  You know what that means?  Barring some personal accident or health issue (which I sincerely hope you can avoid), you'll see 2013.  So don't start running up credit card balances or anything like that. ;)
Well I've been promised to be 'taken with' after their work on Earth is finished and I choose to believe it. (It's the only thing keeping me sane these days! hahahaha)





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users