Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astronauts talk about UFOs

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:49 AM

View PostDancingtiger, on 09 October 2010 - 06:24 PM, said:

Leaving our lovely blue floating ball of rock and water? Do you think you would have room to take my Cat? He is a good 14lbs tho, 33 inches long tail to nose. Lovely disposition, unless you are trying to sleep :D

But to be serious I feel jealous just with the idea of anyone getting to go explore that is not me.

So do you think the world will end? I am not a end of the world believer, that does not mean it does not believe in me. Of all the crazy lunatic ideas I have read the one that made me hold my breath was the spin of the milky way with earth moving into the opposite magnetic (pole* wrong name you get the idea)With the earth stopping the spin for 3 days or so, the writer was gifted I will give him that and also had a ton of interesting back work and all sorts of ancient clues that it had happened a few times before.

The spiral paintings on ancient cave walls all over the world was his starting point. At the end of it all I was not a believer but it did make me wonder. We have made ( or so they guess) about 20 full rotations in the milky way. Well Earth might not have been a part of it till 3.4 billion years ago. Regardless it made more sense then a planet on the type of orbit they think Nibaru has. Why would it keep launching itself out past all the planets? You would think it would slow down or something, especially if it had made an impact with anything before, would that not also change its orbit somewhat? Blerg... its all a pain in the butt.
No, I don't think anything remarkable will happen in 2012 - except that my alien buddy will take me off back to their homeworld...
:)

#32    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

View PostPaxus, on 10 October 2010 - 09:43 AM, said:

Well I've been promised to be 'taken with' after their work on Earth is finished and I choose to believe it. (It's the only thing keeping me sane these days! hahahaha)
Have they told you where they are taking you or if they are accepting other passengers?

#33    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

UFO Sightings by Astronauts

Apollo Moon Conversations and Pictures

Astronauts talk about UFOs

REPORTS AND STATEMENTS BY NASA ASTRONAUTS

Enjoy!  :tu:

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#34    Paxus

Paxus

Poltergeist

• 2,743 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:33 PM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 10 October 2010 - 02:35 PM, said:

Have they told you where they are taking you or if they are accepting other passengers?
*LOL* Of course I've been told where we're going.
Other passangers?... I doubt it...
In fact considering recent conversations I think I'm dealing with someone who is how you'd say 'having me on'.
Twas a nice thought though....

#35    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• Banned
  • 4,200 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

Posted Image

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
~ Malcolm Scott Carpenter, Commander (USN, Ret.)

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users