Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK Assassination

• Please log in to reply
508 replies to this topic

#91    mrcop

mrcop

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

this could not have been the work of one shooter re:the magic bullet theory my team and i have evaluated this theory and find that it is impossible to have this type of theory with the actual events that took place throughout the times of the missiles that were fired the times of the missiles and the actual amount of missiles that were fired and the most important is the trajectory of the shots that do not align with the wounds and the fatal wound in connection with body movements timing and sound,me and my team will answer any questions that may have you baffled by these findings

#92    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:59 PM

View Postmrcop, on 09 November 2010 - 03:20 PM, said:

this could not have been the work of one shooter re:the magic bullet theory my team and i have evaluated this theory and find that it is impossible to have this type of theory with the actual events that took place throughout the times of the missiles that were fired the times of the missiles and the actual amount of missiles that were fired and the most important is the trajectory of the shots that do not align with the wounds and the fatal wound in connection with body movements timing and sound,me and my team will answer any questions that may have you baffled by these findings

Who is "your team"? What are your credentials? You sound awfully important, so I'd like to know who I'm speaking to.

And I will ask you some questions only if you promise to use punctuation in your answer. Reading massive run-on sentences gives me a headache.

#93    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:10 PM

oswald was to supposed to have shot from up in the building. would a rifle have to be calibrated if shooting downwards due to different gravity effects on the bullet compared to a horizontal shot?
if so, it would be unlikely that oswald would have done this rifle calibration, given he didn't plan much of a getaway.

#94    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,937 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

View Postmrcop, on 09 November 2010 - 03:20 PM, said:

View PostTK0001, on 09 November 2010 - 03:59 PM, said:

Who is "your team"? What are your credentials? You sound awfully important, so I'd like to know who I'm speaking to.

And I will ask you some questions only if you promise to use punctuation in your answer. Reading massive run-on sentences gives me a headache.
mrcop, I would be interested in learning more about your team's findings, but I agree with TK0001, I think it's important you let us know who you and your team are and what credentials make your findings something which should be considered.

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#95    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:25 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 09 November 2010 - 05:10 PM, said:

oswald was to supposed to have shot from up in the building. would a rifle have to be calibrated if shooting downwards due to different gravity effects on the bullet compared to a horizontal shot?
if so, it would be unlikely that oswald would have done this rifle calibration, given he didn't plan much of a getaway.

Gravity pulls at a constant rate, no matter if you're shooting horizontally or downwards.

#96    mrcop

mrcop

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:33 PM

my team consists of a couple of conspiracy solvers,we gather information and use up to date methods in figuring out unsolved conspiracies,as you can see this jfk case is a conspiracy with all evidence pointing towards a second gunman :)

#97    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

View Postmrcop, on 09 November 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

my team consists of a couple of conspiracy solvers,we gather information and use up to date methods in figuring out unsolved conspiracies,as you can see this jfk case is a conspiracy with all evidence pointing towards a second gunman :)

Well I'm convinced.

First question: did shots come from the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository? If so, was the shooter Oswald? This is something that IamsSon and I have been discussing, so if your team could lend some enlightenment, I'd be grateful.

#98    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,937 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:58 PM

View Postmrcop, on 09 November 2010 - 07:33 PM, said:

Interesting.  Were you able to use any new techniques or technology to analyze the Dictabelt recordings?

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#99    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

View PostTK0001, on 09 November 2010 - 07:25 PM, said:

Gravity pulls at a constant rate, no matter if you're shooting horizontally or downwards.
of course it does, but it would have a different effect on the accuracy of your shot according to the angle of the shot.

if you shoot directly down, gravity has no effect on the accuracy of your shot.
if you shoot directly horizontal, gravity will change its trajectory by X.
if you shoot at an angle from the book depository, then gravity will have an effect on the trajectory between 0 and X.
so the rifle would need to be calibrated differently according to the angle.

#100    Belial

Belial

Love me grub i do.

• 4,430 posts

• We all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get their.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:11 PM

View PostTK0001, on 08 November 2010 - 09:20 PM, said:

Since several witnesses saw Oswald in the TSBD, and nowhere else, I'll say this very pixillated, half-shadowed person is probably someone who sort of resembles Oswald from a distance.

What if the 'several' witnesses worked for the man or the mob?

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#101    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:19 PM

View PostBelial, on 09 November 2010 - 08:11 PM, said:

What if the 'several' witnesses worked for the man or the mob?

Then I guess you got me there.

The witness I was going to mention by name was Marrion Baker, but he was a cop, hence a servant of The Man.

#102    Belial

Belial

Love me grub i do.

• 4,430 posts

• We all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get their.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:21 PM

And cops then did not get paid to work for the mob i suppose?

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#103    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,937 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:22 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 09 November 2010 - 08:06 PM, said:

of course it does, but it would have a different effect on the accuracy of your shot according to the angle of the shot.

if you shoot at an angle from the book depository, then gravity will have an effect on the trajectory between 0 and X.
Here's a link that explains the impact of gravity on a projectile.  Link

Snipers take a lot of different variables (including gravity) into consideration when firing, the farther the shot the more variables they consider and the more the "flight" of the bullet is affected by these variables, but we're talking about shots of more than 300 yards, some of more than a mile, but in the instance of the JFK assassination, the biggest variables would have been wind direction, windage, elevation, and the speed of the target.

Edited by IamsSon, 09 November 2010 - 08:23 PM.

#104    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:23 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 09 November 2010 - 08:06 PM, said:

I see what you are saying, but I don't believe rifles need to constantly be recalibrated depending upon the angle of the shot. Like I said many times, the shooter shot three times before hitting Kennedy's head, which accounts for nerves, the "siting in" of his rifle, the fact he was aiming at a moving target, etc.

#105    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• 1,807 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

View PostBelial, on 09 November 2010 - 08:21 PM, said:

And cops then did not get paid to work for the mob i suppose?

Do you have any evidence Mr. Baker was on the mob's payroll?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users