Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Vampire Doctor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    TheWhispererInDarkness

TheWhispererInDarkness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:07 PM

So I recently watched a documentary from a few years ago which featured a man by the name of Phillip Blackman.  Mr. Blackman made some outrageous claims regarding intimate knowledge of "real" vampires, up to and including how it is not unusual for him to help them die, upon request.  Since the documentary interview was relatively short, I thought I'd try and find a little more information on the self-titled "vampire doctor".  What I've found is...nothing.  Not a thing.  The only traces I found of him were on a Christian site, which quoted the documentary I saw, and a link on a "real vampire" site to a video on YouTube which had been removed.  Now, this guy seemed exactly the kind of person to have a website, so I must wonder: what gives?  Has anybody heard of him?  Here's the link to the documentary, it seemed like a fairly typical fly-by-night Sci-Fi channel affair, so for all I know the guy doesn't even exist.  My link

"But always there is present a feeling of unexplained relations of events that I note, and it is this far-away, haunting, or often taunting, awareness, or suspicion, that keeps me piling on."
-Charles Fort (Wild Talents, p. 862)

#2    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:01 PM

Not helpful... But I never heard of the guy either.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#3    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:04 PM

I'm guessing he got eaten. If you lay down with the dogs you are going to get fleas.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#4    zombeikiller

zombeikiller

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• 2012 not the end. just the beging of the war aginst demons. "So lock and load! Take as many as you can with you!"

Posted 16 October 2010 - 03:06 AM

I heard of him. i saw the document on tv once. after that. nothing. he went queit. noothing on the net yet. i keep looking to. :mellow:

#5    American Chupacabra

American Chupacabra

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

• I'm not here

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:59 PM

As really cool as the story is and as much as I want it to be true I'd have to say he's probably fake. something to keep people interested.

Check out my blog

#6    TheWhispererInDarkness

TheWhispererInDarkness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:49 AM

View PostAmerican Chupacabra, on 18 October 2010 - 09:59 PM, said:

As really cool as the story is and as much as I want it to be true I'd have to say he's probably fake. something to keep people interested.
Yeah, I didn't find him very convincing.  Still, I often find it entertaining to examine some of the more outlandish claims I encounter, and his were as far out as any I've heard.

"But always there is present a feeling of unexplained relations of events that I note, and it is this far-away, haunting, or often taunting, awareness, or suspicion, that keeps me piling on."
-Charles Fort (Wild Talents, p. 862)

#7    WolvenHeart7

WolvenHeart7

Alien Abducter

• 4,616 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:37 AM

Obviously fake. He's taken Anne Rice's "The Vampire Chronicles" way too seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users