Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghosts, demons, or ? (pics attached)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31    PETER GORE SEER

PETER GORE SEER

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

View Postchaoszerg, on 17 October 2010 - 05:04 AM, said:

That is a part of your body, or one of those puppatoon toys.

Thats my mate lofty he likes hanging on the ceiling,your calling.He said you look like ,know I won't repeat what he said.Ha Ha.

Attached Files

#32    Cigarette Smoking Man

Cigarette Smoking Man

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:40 AM

It's getting harder and harder to take these grainy pictures seriously. Today, cameras capable of taking photos 50 times better than those two are available for less than a hundred bucks.

The other problem, for me at least, is all these smartphones with apps you can download that are designed to alter pictures.

#33    RandomGal

RandomGal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

View PostLcvec, on 17 October 2010 - 05:44 AM, said:

Yep, thanks for showing that Belial. Are you sure you're not making this up RandomGal? I'm sorry but it really looks like a normal person standing there wearing black clothes.
You know, I really don't blame your skepticism and thinking that I'm making this up, especially since you don't know me, but I swear on my life I am not making this up.  I honestly just posted the pics on this site because I really didn't know what to think...is it really a ghost or whatever, or is it just the work of a prankster? Now, if the person who took these pics is lying, then that's a different story.  I'm fairly new at this job, but my manager has known this person for a long time and says there's no reason for him to lie, but then again, how well do we really know anyone we think we know.

I suppose the only way to know for sure is to go with him one night, but considering I'm too scared of the idea of coming face to face with "something", that'll probably never happen.

#34    Agent. Mulder

Agent. Mulder

Only man to have fought Sasquatch. And lived...

• 15,163 posts

• ...highly unlikely, but not outside the realm of Extreme possibility.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 06:06 PM

View PostOrdinaryClay, on 16 October 2010 - 04:43 AM, said:

Mar 3:24
(24)  And if a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

Because they worship the Creator, the Alpha and Omega, the living God.

The almighty is Zeus.
Youre just using the most popular one, thats why people go with it. Thats what i was getting at, that people just assume the word of god or jesus would somehow do something. Solely because of popularity.

the truth is out there....

#35    Black Hound

Black Hound

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

He does have a point. It is better to label something "demonic" than "angelic", one doesn't get laughed at as much.

#36    WORKING CLASS AL

WORKING CLASS AL

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:51 AM

Normally I am a believer ( gotten a heap o' crap for it too!) , but the first shot looks like the chair somebody pointed out in an earlier post and the figure to the left almost looks to me like a women's legs in heels under the " cape" shape.  Yeah they look spooky , but they really have some shapes of things that could easily be mistaken in the dark or in a bad pic.

AL

Let’s drink to the causes in your life:
Your Family, your Friends, the Union , your Wife

“ Boys on the dock”
The Dropkick Murphys

#37    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

No thread is complete until Peter Gore Seer posts a silly picture of his ear.:rolleyes:

As for the topic at hand - I find the pics interesting. I'm not ready to call fake just yet. Unless that's the shadow from the person taking the picture, I don't know how it could have been physically faked. Both figures are transparent.

Backup pictures of the area are needed.

Edited by Moonie2012, 18 October 2010 - 04:53 PM.

#38    ghost fanatic001

ghost fanatic001

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:07 PM

it looks to me that if it is a ghost it is not a demon just a mere residual haunting where it plays a recording like sequence every so often this may happen every nite 1 time a monthor on an unpredictable occasion but normally it will happen at the same time it happens the first time it is noticed because it happened at that time when the person was alive

#39    BinK

BinK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:38 PM

Is there any way you could take a picture of the areas in these pictures during the day so we have some comparison shots?

#40    Sceptic Ken

Sceptic Ken

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

Has anyone seen the video on youtube presented by Science of Scams where you can make ghostly figures appear?

In space, no one can hear you scream, but in a church EVERYONE hears you fart :(

#41    LoveBlue

LoveBlue

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:39 AM

Id like to know how was his brother bitten on his arm and if a bite mark was left on him..??? :unsure:

#42    Reelybored

Reelybored

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:40 AM

View PostSceptic Ken, on 19 October 2010 - 03:21 PM, said:

Has anyone seen the video on youtube presented by Science of Scams where you can make ghostly figures appear?

do u have link?

Reelybored Horror

Shorts!

Twitter - @ReelyBored

#43    RandomGal

RandomGal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 02:47 AM

View PostBinK, on 19 October 2010 - 02:38 PM, said:

Is there any way you could take a picture of the areas in these pictures during the day so we have some comparison shots?
I was actually thinking of doing just this.  I'll take the pics tomorrow when I'm back at work.

Again, I really appreciate everyone's opinions.  I couldn't stop looking at the pics for a while and the more I look at them (especially the second one) the more skeptical I am.  It really does look like someone standing with a long coat on.  I am not personally tech-savvy, but the person on here who mentioned phone apps and what could be done with them these days really made me think.  While it is a fascinating idea that these are real "entities", I'm a lot less convinced now than I was the day I first posted the pics on here.

As for the supposed bite, I've never met his brother so all we have is his word on that.  Oh, and I asked him why he used his not-so-great-quality droid phone vs a better camera and he said because his phone has a night-cam app that can take pictures in very dark conditions while his camera does not.   :unsure2:

#44    Sceptic Ken

Sceptic Ken

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

View PostReelybored, on 20 October 2010 - 02:40 AM, said:

do u have link?

Don't know if he's known over in the US, but this guy is a very popular mentalist over here, he does highly impressive shows and his book tricks of the mind is a must read.

In space, no one can hear you scream, but in a church EVERYONE hears you fart :(

#45    Orkid

Orkid

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

did you check it out or take any other pictures?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users