Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFOs Videotaped over El Paso, Texas

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:08 PM

Please note that I am unable to watch videos today due to download imits :cry:

Published: 6:46 AM 10/17/2010
El Paso, TX, News Channel 9 Video of UFOs

A photographer for Channel 9 in El Paso, Texas had recorded what many are calling UFOs.

Taken in the eastern section of the metropolis, at first one light was seen falling. Then the object becomes two, then three.

Incredibly, soon thereafter, a fourth light can clearly be seen. The objects become a formation that resembles the famous Phoenix lights.

Here is one account from an eyewitness to the lights.

This happened right over my home. It happened right over my kid's house in the northeast of El Paso.

I thought: "Look! UFOs right over my house."

I am a bit freaked out as this happened right over my house. You all know what kind of videos I've been posting, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

The reports over El Paso come on the heels of reports of UFOs over NYC only a day or so earlier.

Edited by thefinalfrontier, 17 October 2010 - 05:10 PM.

#2    c87

c87

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:15 PM

If this is real, it is really strange.

#3    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:20 PM

cant wait till morning to be able to watch it, damn download limits anyways

#4    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,736 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

View Postthefinalfrontier, on 17 October 2010 - 05:08 PM, said:

Please note that I am unable to watch videos today due to download imits :cry:

That is soooooo annoying for you.... :angry2:  

I am a bit freaked out as this happened right over my house. You all know what kind of videos I've been posting, coincidence? I THINK NOT!

:o  

Thanks for sharing TFF....

Manoeuvres?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm B)

#5    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

Impressive. But I don't believe that those things are "out of this world".

#6    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

I can not claim this find ( from another site) , but I have to agree 100%......

Three parachutists holding hands jump out of an aircraft with fireworks attached to their feet. These parachutists are so close together that from far away the fire works look like one big fire work. As they are falling 120 mph making one big streak behind them, the parachutists separate in 3 different directions so they can pull their parachute cord and not crash into each other, which creates 3 different streaks.

Once they pull the parachute cord, BAM!, they instantly go from 120 mph to 12 mph experiencing from 3 to 4 G's of force. Once they are going 12 mph (very slow and looks like they are hovering) the streaks from the fire works are no more. They are just a small fountain of fire, and from far away look like a single point of light.

Because the sky is black, and because the camera is following them, you can't tell they are moving at all. Once the fire works burn out, they are hidden in the darkness, and appear to "suddenly vanish".

Ok , this I can claim...After searching air shows , guess who is at this air show in El Paso right now?......Yup , you got it :)

US Army Golden Knight Parachute TeamPosted ImageIn 1959 13 men joined together to form the Strategic Army Corps Sport Parachute Team, to compete in the then communist dominated sport of skydiving. The team performed so well that on June 1, 1961 the Army officially recognized, designated and activated the team as the U.S. Army Parachute Team now known as the Golden Knights.

Amigo airshow 2010 , El Paso,Texas October 16th,17th.....   Amigo Airshow

Edited by Sakari, 17 October 2010 - 09:11 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#7    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:03 PM

Nice Sakari! :tu:

If MythBusters ever announces that they are hiring, maybe you should apply. :clap:

#8    Lcvec

Lcvec

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,551 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:11 PM

Thanks for posting sakari, I think that explains it quite easily  :tu:

#9    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:34 PM

I see nothing  alike in the videos ! You can Tell that the Armys Knights are just what they are. Its the El Paso Lights that act different. IMO.

This is a Work in Progress!

#10    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 11:54 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 October 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

I see nothing  alike in the videos ! You can Tell that the Armys Knights are just what they are. Its the El Paso Lights that act different. IMO.

Would you like me to call back the air show orginizers and tape my conversation?.....It was the knights...

The other video is closer ( porbablly much closer), and a diferent angle than the "UFO" video...What does it take , really?

posted on the 16th October in the El Paso times

Look up in the sky: Golden Knights practice free falls to delight of spectators

At 9,000 feet, the C-131 plane leveled out and Sgt. Tylor Wheeler got on his knees and peered out its rear, examining the landscape and searching for his target landing.
From that height, El Paso looks different. The landing zone was near a hangar at Biggs Army Airfield.
It was the same landing zone he will use today and Sunday when he and the other Army Golden Knights jump during the 29th Annual Amigo Airsho.
Wheeler had all the equipment parachute, goggles, helmet, gloves to make a safe landing.
At that height, buildings are no larger that your thumb and the wind is 120 mph, enough to knock you down. The temperature is 30 to 40 degrees, while on the desert floor the temperature can be in the 80s, as it was Friday.
But Wheeler is a professional one of the few who can call themselves Golden Knights.

There is a nice video there also......

My link

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#11    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:20 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 17 October 2010 - 11:34 PM, said:

What are you smoking in that BBQ?  Beef?  Pork?  Chicken?  All of the above?  With a nice LSD glaze perhaps? ;) tee hee, I'm just kidding with you D. :)  But honestly, it looks like the same event to me, just filmed from a different angle and distance.

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:26 AM

It Looks Like theARMY KNIGHTS !  It Looks Like the Army Knights! :wacko:

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

I can take that as the answer easily. BUT why did the News reporter say that the official they asked about this wouldn't name the crews flying etc in that area when asked about the video etc?! Seems like it would have been sorted a lot sooner if they had just said. Seems like someone wanted the publicity.....

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#14    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:29 PM

Here's a report from the Daily Mail that compares the sightings from New York and El Paso

http://www.dailymail...ge-El-Paso.html

#15    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 14,458 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:24 PM

View PostBogeyman, on 19 October 2010 - 10:29 PM, said:

Here's a report from the Daily Mail that compares the sightings from New York and El Paso

http://www.dailymail...ge-El-Paso.html

There is no comparison...NY's were daylight ( most likely balloons) , and the Texas lights were at night , and were the US Army's Golden Knights parachute team.....Did you look at any of it?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users