Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

false-flag operation

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#1    illuminated

illuminated

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• This is the last time i pray to the sky, because everything we were ever told is a lie.

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

first of all this will show how deceitful the government is and was

operation northwoods is a plan   for the government to attack its own cities to justify a invasion of cuba

but because of kennedy it did not happen

doesnt this sound familiar kind of like 9/11 right?

wiki for operation northwoods
http://en.wikipedia....tion_Northwoods

other information
http://whatreallyhap...northwoods.html

i think its obvious that 9/11 wasnt a terrorist attack and that it was more for the land and  the riches that land has i.e. the oil.

youtube  video

Posted Image
Innocent people get murdered in the struggle daily. And poor people never get **** and struggle daily. This ain't no alien conspiracy theory, this **** is real. Written on the dollar underneath the Masonic sealuhhh censorship is everywhere...

#2    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

• .....This moment contains all moments.....

...You dont have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.....

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

Yeah i know ...  sadly this is nothing new :(

They do this all the time... make false-flag operations so they can have excuses for their actions (key word is excuses) and take a moral high-ground later on...

for example - "We were defending our country", "We were enforcing democracy", "We were defending human rights"

They are singling out individuals to take the blame (called scapegoating) and so on (example - Lee Harvey Oswald)

This is an old technique... during WW2 Hitler ordered to burn the Reichstag building and accused the communists

They let the japanese attack Pearl Harbor (they knew its gonna happen), so they can have an excuse for an offensive, the use of A-bomb etc.

They orchestrated 9/11, so they can have an excuse for their presence in Pakistan etc ("We are just looking for Osama Bin Laden", "We must fight terror")

They accused Sadam of WMD, so they can have an excuse for their presence in Iraq (oil)

They are fighting the taliban in Afganistan (opium)

They are enforcing democracy in Kosovo (strategic location)

and so on

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#3    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 08:47 PM

See my signature for a copy of the original Operation Northwoods document from the George Washington University National Security Archive.  I think this is one of the most important pieces of information in understanding that false flag terrorism can be very realů even in the United States.

What if Bush had been president rather than Kennedy in 1962?

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#4    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:06 AM

View PostQ24, on 18 October 2010 - 08:47 PM, said:

See my signature for a copy of the original Operation Northwoods document from the George Washington University National Security Archive.  I think this is one of the most important pieces of information in understanding that false flag terrorism can be very realů even in the United States.

What if Bush had been president rather than Kennedy in 1962?

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happened, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

I can't believe I quoted FDR, but his quote is as true today as it was then.

#5    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:38 AM

:yes:

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."
Galileo Galilei
Posted Image
"Who never walks save where he sees men's tracks makes no discoveries."J.G. Holland

#6    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:35 PM

Afghanistan has treasures way beyond the poppy fields. If they knew this then it is self explanatory why it became such a target. Perhaps Iraq was primarily a stategic target and the oil and removal of Saddam was a bonus.

False flags are an ingenius way of getting what you want. Hardly ethical but when you have all the money and resources you can redefine ethics.

http://www.kold.com/....asp?s=12645196

I've even heard that the Gunpowder plot was a false flag mission and that some of Bushs' ancestors had an active role in it.

Even now, few understand that plot: Guy was no fox but a dupe ensnared by the chief minister himself in a madcap scheme to blow up King and Parliament. The real plot was royally successful: to invent a pretext for war with Spain. This fraud was the foundation of the British empire.

In 1898, the American century was ushered in by a similar anti-Spanish hoax: the bombing of the USS Maine in Havana harbor. And on 9/11/2001, plotters embedded in the US government, working on a Project for a New American Century, faked the pretext for a Clash of Civilizations - and a neo-fascist world order.

http://www.waronfree...ek/guyfaux.html

Edited by SlimJim22, 19 October 2010 - 12:43 PM.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#7    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:08 PM

View PostSlimJim22, on 19 October 2010 - 12:35 PM, said:

Afghanistan has treasures way beyond the poppy fields.

http://www.kold.com/....asp?s=12645196

One trillion US dollars in minerals to be precise ... a thousand billion - 1.000 x 1.000.000.000 ...  :o  mind blowing

Copper, gold, iron and cobalt for starters ... just look below

Posted Image

Hahaha i see now why the russians were so eager to get into Afganistan during the 80s ... and now the US

And lets not forget that 93% of the opiates (heroin, opium, morphine) comes from Afghanistan !

More land is now used for opium in Afghanistan, than for coca cultivation in Latin America !

Perhaps Iraq was primarily a stategic target, and the oil and removal of Saddam was a bonus.

Yeah many reasons... and lets not forget Sumerian secrets ;)

US forces maintain military bases on ancient Sumerian ruins ... including "Camp Alpha" where Babylon city ("Gateway of the gods") used to be

coincidence? ;)

False flags are an ingenius way of getting what you want.

Hardly ethical but when you have all the money and resources you can redefine ethics.

nicely put :)

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#8    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,112 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:09 PM

It's funny, only a few years ago people would have laughed this off. Seems opinion has shifted quit a bit.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#9    SolarPlexus

SolarPlexus

Warrior of Light

• 3,428 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

Yeah... opinions shift because what we know evolves

Edited by SolarPlexus, 19 October 2010 - 09:26 PM.

Galileo Galilei
Posted Image

#10    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:15 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 19 October 2010 - 09:09 PM, said:

It's funny, only a few years ago people would have laughed this off. Seems opinion has shifted quit a bit.

Yeah, I also have noticed a shift in opinion. Hate to think where thats going........ :hmm:

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#11    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,112 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:55 AM

View Postel midgetron, on 20 October 2010 - 05:15 AM, said:

Yeah, I also have noticed a shift in opinion. Hate to think where thats going........ :hmm:

I hate to be a pessimist but the crap we know as lies proving true points to a ummm a pessimistic future and that's no bull. Things are out of control and very few will profit.  I see it and it scares me.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#12    Rock Slinger

Rock Slinger

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:37 PM

I've always found it interesting that this was ever declassified.  I'd expect it to have been destroyed immediately for "National Security" reasons.  AND no debunkers on this?

#13    SlimJim22

SlimJim22

Alien Abducter

• 4,682 posts

• "As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being." Carl Jung

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

View PostRock Slinger, on 21 October 2010 - 07:37 PM, said:

I've always found it interesting that this was ever declassified.  I'd expect it to have been destroyed immediately for "National Security" reasons.  AND no debunkers on this?

It's a good point. I can only think that even where conspiracies are concerned there is a code of conduct prohibiting such a thing. Then there is the question of how big a paper trail for such a thing exists. Also, if you're inclined to believe conspiracies you will believe more than one. Perhaps they need to give us enough genuine stuff to keep us satisfied and from looking under more rocks. Infighting and rival factions is the only other reason I can think of. As black ops have developed the secrecy aspect may have become more sophisticated or subtle.

"I belive no thing, I follow the Law of One. I am a Man-O'-Sion under construction."

#14    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:10 PM

View PostRock Slinger, on 21 October 2010 - 07:37 PM, said:

What's to debunk? There's no doubt it's real. It's a real operation conjured up by a high ranking military officer over 40 years ago that never happened. Sometimes members of the government think up crazy stuff that never sees the light of day because cooler heads and common sense prevails.

But say Operation Northwoods is definitive evidence that the government could have carried out 9/11. Please tell me how they did it. I open that question up to any "truther" here. How did the government pull off 9/11? Give me details of what happened and how it happened.

#15    TK0001

TK0001

THIMK!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:13 PM

View Postilluminated, on 18 October 2010 - 05:10 PM, said:

i think its obvious that 9/11 wasnt a terrorist attack and that it was more for the land and  the riches that land has i.e. the oil.

Can't wait until we start taking all that crazy Iraqi oil!

You realize we've been over there for 9 years and we haven't taken any oil yet, right? Now we have plans to pull out. So when will this hostile take over of the oil fields take place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users