Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What if there is no Aura?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Hammys Teddy @ Jul 29 2004, 04:30 PM)
QUOTE (DukeofNoodleness @ Jul 27 2004, 02:13 AM)
QUOTE (by-product of evolution @ Jul 27 2004, 01:54 AM)
Hi folks!
You know you're losing money? James Randi and others like him offer at least One million $ to anyone who can prove a paranormal phenomenon such as auras! Experiences have been done where the psychic had to say if a person was behind a wall of about 6 feet. The idea was that the aura should have been seen if a person was there. No positive results were ever found.
rainfro.gif

if you have nothing else to say go away. If you don't believe in it fine...but don't try and prove me wrong.

I apologise if you ment no harm, im not thinking straight.

Dukeofwhatits,

I dont think by-product was trying to prove you wrong as such, just providing a means for you to prove to yourself and everyone else that (a) Auras exist and (b.) that you can, as you claim, actually see them, and make yourself a few bucks on the side.

There is to date, no credible evidence for the existence of aura's, even science has failed to find them so why should we just believe you can see them??

Its all very well telling someone to go away cos they dont agree or believe in what you say but that doesnt strengthen your case for your claim to see them.

You might offer Kirlian Photography, (as many so called aura readers do) as proof they exist but even that has now been thoroughly debunked.
What kirlian photography actually photographs is nothing more than ionized gas, to test this, one only has to place a living object (e.g. a plant) in a vacuumn, and take a kirlian pic. Now since an aura surrounds every living thing and is claimed to be a kind of 'life' energy, it shouldnt disappear, yet in a simple vacuumn where there are no ionized gases present,  there is NO aura??

You may well believe that you can see them and thats absolutely fine, but for me I'd like a little more proof than your say so.

Teddy.

I really have nothing to say to this comment. Does it really look like i'm making money telling people this. If you can't have a conversation that isnt mature then i really have nothing to say to you.
If people would put forward their opinion which isnt offensive ''as you claim, actually see them, and make yourself a few bucks on the side.''

Who the hell said anything about money! I believe i can see them. Around a person when you stare not at them but not at the wall behind them..there is a light that surrounds them. This light can be any colour depending on their mood and state of mind. I don't know what more i have to tell you...and im not sure how the hell i'm suposed to prove this to you over the internet! It's just impossible....If you're prepared to take my word...fine....if not..then just ignore it. There is no way to prove this over an internet forum so theres really no point trying.
  I started this topic to talk to people who may know something about them or who have had similar experiences....not to be questioned about if my abilities I claim to have are really true or a scam. Don't missunderstand me, I respect your question but this is not why i started this topic.

thanks,

Noods x

#32    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Anakim @ Jul 29 2004, 05:18 PM)
Hey noodles just incase you forgot my questions. What does it mean when you can only see two colors (white and black)? And whats vamp sex?

Sorry I missed your question.

I don't ONLY see black and white...but when i was searching for my friends aura...all i got was a black void and this worried me as he was happy at the time. Black tends not to promote happiness in the self.

Vamp sex?? Where did that come from...If it was from one of my previous posts i don't know i was blabbering sad.gif  laugh.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users