Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghosts are phoning friends

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46    Ten301

Ten301

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

View PostBelial, on 13 November 2010 - 03:38 PM, said:

Thanks for reply anyway.
And yes i have read your replies and i stated what i stated, no change in my opinion either. This is just wishful thinking on the part of those who have lost and cannot let go, i too have lost both parents but i have learned to let go and move on, not hope that they are going to appear on the stairs or phone me asking how i am or something, thats not me being cold thats me being a realist.

I am sorry for your loss of your parents.

You cannot generalize and assume these are all reports from grief-stricken family members who cannot "let go". How can you make that assumption without knowing any people who have experienced this? You don't believe, and I get that. I'm a skeptic, maybe you don't get that. You cannot judge others so quickly out of your beliefs. If a seemingly paranormal event happens to someone that cannot be immediately pushed-aside, you cannot assume that the person reporting the event is crazy, mistaken, lying or (in the case of my family) grief-stricken, especially without knowledge of that person.

Edited by Ten301, 13 November 2010 - 04:04 PM.

#47    leedsman1954

leedsman1954

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 08:31 PM

Hello....first post but long time reader.
The husband of my cousin died about 3 weeks ago. Nobody rang his mobile as he was a bit deaf (he had it for emergencies I suppose) but a couple of days after his departure his phone rang. I quite accept it could have been a wrong number but it does make me wonder whether he was showing that he was still around. I think she said there was no number showing on the display.

Edited by leedsman1954, 14 November 2010 - 08:32 PM.

#48    callis

callis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

View Postleedsman1954, on 14 November 2010 - 08:31 PM, said:

Hello....first post but long time reader.
The husband of my cousin died about 3 weeks ago. Nobody rang his mobile as he was a bit deaf (he had it for emergencies I suppose) but a couple of days after his departure his phone rang. I quite accept it could have been a wrong number but it does make me wonder whether he was showing that he was still around. I think she said there was no number showing on the display.

Did his phone ring or was it a call from his phone?
Could have also been a telemarketer, debt collector, phone survey....

#49    hazzman

hazzman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

If they are calling from Heaven, hell or inbetween, I hope like heck that they are on a good plan. That's a phone call from a long, long way away.

#50    joel.yadira

joel.yadira

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

Ok my mother just lost her common law husband ok now she made a call to me to tell me his son was killed when we were on the phone I heard a loud noise and what a voice I keep saying mom then my mom was back on the phone she told my I thought you hung up on me I got the chills what do you think it was

#51    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

wow this is just wonderful!! reminds me of that movie.. One Missed Called !!!

Scary story about being scratched at 5 AM. Real demon attack story!
https://www.youtube....h?v=_Kzw8RRFsMQ

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#52    Sir Smoke aLot

Sir Smoke aLot

Psychic Spy

• 1,761 posts

• ... man isn't fit to live if he hasn't found something worth dying for...

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:52 PM

Maybe Edison made it after all, but it was available only for elites all this years.

...If you’re thinking like everyone else, then you aren’t thinking...

#53    TheMustardLady

TheMustardLady

♫♪♀♀♀♫♪

• 6,083 posts

• The temp poster of Stubbly_Dooright who wants to solve everything with mustard! :D

Posted 10 May 2015 - 02:00 PM

View PostBlackwhite, on 24 October 2010 - 06:36 PM, said:

GHOSTS are trying to make contact with living friends using mobile phones, a paranormal expert claims.

The number of mystery calls to mobiles attributed to spooks has rocketed by 43 per cent in the last four years, a study found.

Spectre investigator Phil Hayes from Paranormal Research UK believes a third of all hauntings are now through mobile phones.

New research also shows that an incredible one in three Brits claim to have seen an apparition in a photo or captured paranormal footage on their mobile

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...ng-friends.html
Is it me, or is there not much to that article? Anyways, I have a lot of cell phone calls, that are like that. I just think they are solicitation calls that do not know how to connect properly.

Posted Image  Greetings and Salutations!!!
Don't walk in front of me; I was not born to follow. Don't walk behind me; We were all born to lead. Don't walk without me; I might need you tomorrow. Walk right beside me, Be the real friend I need.  (Celtic Woman)

#54    Robert1

Robert1

Psychic Spy

• 1,732 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:14 PM

If rag newspapers like the Sun insist on B.S.-ing us with these idiotic stories, they could at least make them somewhat plausible.  Then maybe they would be, at the very least, entertaining.

Edited by Robert1, 11 May 2015 - 03:16 PM.

#55    Novella

Novella

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

• All the things that I find beautiful have a darkness about them.

Posted 13 May 2015 - 05:07 AM

I don't think I buy this. It is interesting, and I'm not going to say I think it's impossible, because who really knows?
A bit of an embarrassing story, after my grandfather died I used to get a bit of weird static when I'd place certain phone calls. Occasionally it even sounding like the gasping breath that he made when he died in the hospital. I seriously thought and hoped that maybe it was him trying to tell me everything was fine. I went into my cellphone service provider and mentioned it to them and was told that it was something with a cell tower. So, no message from the great beyond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users