Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

New to this, had an experience

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Swanny

Swanny

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 07:45 PM

Hey im Swanny, from the UK. Ive never been into all this kind of ghosty stuff lol never really believed in it. Did a ouija board like a month ago for this Derren brown thing on telly and nothin really happened lol. Anyway just a few minutes ago, me favourite song came on the radio so i took it into the bathroom and started doin a stupid dance infront of the mirror lol. At like a minute into the song, the radio fizzled out and and i could have sworn my mirror shimmered? Also i am positive that someone touched me, lol, i know it sounds crazy but i'm sure i felt it lol. anyway it kinda freaked me out because ya kno i got a whole house to myself. Im sure you guys could like jus re-assure me that its jus something that happens all the time.

Please reply A.S.A.P because i hav got to shower and i aint goin bak lol cheers
Swanny

#2    Hammys Teddy

Hammys Teddy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 249 posts

• But you told me to 'paint the town red'. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Posted 27 July 2004 - 07:53 PM

Hi Swanny,

Welcome to the forum.

Its quite possible it was interference from an electro-magnetic field.

EMF can also give you the feeling of being 'touched' so i wouldnt worry to much about it.

Teddy.

Avatar designed by 'thisfallendrummer' modified by 'UniversalAbsurdity'

#3    AffinityForEvil

AffinityForEvil

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

• We got bombs, Happy Meals and grenades

Posted 27 July 2004 - 07:56 PM

its probly just your imagination cuz your alone. Oujie boards usaly dont do stuff but ive had some probloms with them and speirits. its all fun the . (sorry i cant spell well)

Only I can save you now!

#4    Swanny

Swanny

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 08:06 PM

ok guys thank you very much. i gonna go watch telly until 10 to calm myself down and then have a shower lol. Ill let you know if anything hpapens like this again.
If you keep the replies coming in with suggestions it would be much appreciated, im curious about all this stuff!
Thanks again
Swanny

#5    AnimangaBloodThorn

AnimangaBloodThorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• Ashes to ashes, gas can to matches.

Posted 28 July 2004 - 10:45 AM

Your mirror shimmered?  blink.gif As in...shook or as in went sparkly-like for a second? Lost me there, lol.

Just a bit of curiousness, but what song was it?

I don't think that the Quija Board had anything to do with it because usually, if you use a Quija Board and something comes through it, things start happening that same night. Usually.  

<center>Energizer bunny arrested, charged for battery.
If you are psychic, think "HONK."
If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which you can die.

'Welcome to the Doomsday Fan club and come on in and get blown to pieces with the rest of us!'

Nightwatcher-Conspiracy-AnimangaBloodThorn</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users