Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Chaplin's time traveler


  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61    zednuts

zednuts

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tanja Forest SE Australia

  • Ordinary Person

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:58 AM

View PostLost Souls, on 13 November 2010 - 01:59 PM, said:

theres sorry if u heard of these, the one dude john titor and andrew carlssin. not sure its evidence, but its an entertaining read. google them.

Hi Lost Souls,

Unfortunately the John Titor story has been thoroughly exposed as a pretty shallow  internet hoax as has the Andrew Carlssin story which, according to snopes, was made up by the weekly world news as a story and is just an urban legend.

Time travel is a fascinating subject though.

cheers,

zedNuts

Posted Image

#62    Nenaptio

Nenaptio

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 157 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2010

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:17 AM

it also doesn't have to have a cell network, cuz its from the future, it could just be a casual time traveler vacationing, and going back in time to be in a movie. Their signal mightve came from different universes and stuff :/


#63    Aubrienne_Ellyrias

Aubrienne_Ellyrias

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Joined:23 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:somewhere between life and death..

  • Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:12 PM

View Postzednuts, on 16 November 2010 - 03:58 AM, said:

Hi Lost Souls,

Unfortunately the John Titor story has been thoroughly exposed as a pretty shallow  internet hoax as has the Andrew Carlssin story which, according to snopes, was made up by the weekly world news as a story and is just an urban legend.

Time travel is a fascinating subject though.

cheers,

zedNuts

lol yup i knew that :P he asked though

Were not IT..were just the other side, the empty unimportant consiquence trying to be a problem and solve itself..we are stuck, we are shadows, an echo of reality.

#64    Asheron

Asheron

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined:23 Aug 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • "Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should"

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

View PostNenaptio, on 16 November 2010 - 04:17 AM, said:

it also doesn't have to have a cell network, cuz its from the future, it could just be a casual time traveler vacationing, and going back in time to be in a movie. Their signal mightve came from different universes and stuff :/

I think its a woman suffering from an auditory hallucination back then. The reason she put her hands on her ear is to further talk or hear the auditory hallucinations.... I have seen people like this walking around in an Institution....

Edited by arjhay, 24 November 2010 - 08:40 AM.

"Protula akri gonatizum vlaza!"

"The greatest harm can result from the best intentions"

#65    SAmbag

SAmbag

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Joined:27 May 2009

Posted 24 November 2010 - 08:25 PM

View Postzednuts, on 16 November 2010 - 03:58 AM, said:

Hi Lost Souls,

Unfortunately the John Titor story has been thoroughly exposed as a pretty shallow  internet hoax as has the Andrew Carlssin story which, according to snopes, was made up by the weekly world news as a story and is just an urban legend.

Time travel is a fascinating subject though.

cheers,

zedNuts

I was hoping that your exposed link was going to be a thorough internet debunking by people who found out just who he was or something.  Imagine my disappointment when it just turned out to be more metaphysical dribble sort of like the book 'The Secret'.  Is there nobody who has been able to figure out who John Titor really was yet?  Just sayin', I wouldn't consider that link to even expose him let alone thoroughly expose him.  Any other, better links?


#66    iain c

iain c

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 174 posts
  • Joined:06 Apr 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:scotland

  • belief is 9/10ths of the law

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

dont know?? theres something quite creepy about this clip....something just doesnt feel right. Even if theres a logical explaination for it,it feels odd.

forteanc

#67    Crazyman420

Crazyman420

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Joined:01 Dec 2005
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

Just got done reading the forums. I've got something I didn't read at all. Firstly I see absolutely nothing in the hand of the individual. The "explanation" video talks about shadows. Look where the sun is coming from. I see an old lady with arthritis trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. The cell phone theory is absolutely stupid. To me the director was more just putting his names and the pitch in the beginning? Come on. Nothing interesting at all.


#68    Mike G

Mike G

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • Joined:08 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Male

  • Skeptical of the skeptics.

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:21 PM

View PostCrazyman420, on 16 November 2011 - 10:16 PM, said:

Just got done reading the forums. I've got something I didn't read at all. Firstly I see absolutely nothing in the hand of the individual. The "explanation" video talks about shadows. Look where the sun is coming from. I see an old lady with arthritis trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. The cell phone theory is absolutely stupid. To me the director was more just putting his names and the pitch in the beginning? Come on. Nothing interesting at all.

Did travel from 1 year in the past to our present time to answer this topic?

Posted Image

#69    Order66

Order66

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Joined:05 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Thanatos

  • The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger ...

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:43 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users