Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1541 replies to this topic

#436    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:53 AM

View PostMerc14, on 09 July 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

Agree it was a great episode and fun to watch after watching two seasons and knowing more of the story.  Have to wait till October I guess.
Yeah, looking forward to it when it finally arrives. :)

#437    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:23 AM

Earlier I even told my mother about the premiere tonite but she forgave me as she hadnt seen the pilot episode either. I loved the black and white photography especially since I have only watched season 2. It raised my anticipation.

Til October!

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#438    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,235 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:03 PM

The Talking Dead episode was good - lots of cool teasers for Season 3.  The prison looks incredible.

And if you can make it to Comic Con, you can get a photo as one of Michonne's "pets".

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#439    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yeah I really enjoyed the show.  It has me more excited for season 3 than I already was.  :tu:

#440    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,235 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

A few spoilers here, but most have been let out of the bag already.

http://comicbook.com...crets-revealed/

Apparently Merle is going to be back.  I'm assuming he shows up as part of the Governor's crew at Woodbury.  Since the odds of surviving a self amputation in the middle of a zombie apocalypse is pretty thin, my theory is that he was rescued by the folks in the helicopter and then their story line played out just as it did in the comics.

Adding him back in as a character also gives a nod to the comic in that at least some character will be without a hand.  I never saw them being able to do this with Rick as 1) it would be too expensive in the long run production-wise and 2) it would be too limiting to the character.

October can't get here soon enough.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#441    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

All caught up and ready for Season 3...... Why is it taking so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#442    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,240 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Well it premiered last night in roaring fashion!  I thought it was great and there is going to be new storylines galore, apparently, with Michonne and Adrea of on their own, presumably heading for the town and the prison.  I enjoyed it a lot.

"What is faith? It is belief in the absence of evidence."  A. Rand

“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.”  A. Rand

#443    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

Yes, I am surprised there havent been more comments made today, folks must be busy or working or something.

I loved last night's episode. Next Sunday cant come quick enough.

Finally off the farm and into the prison. The farm sequence was one heckakuva lead up dialogue ridden with character to character intrigues and character development, and I am damned glad its over. I believe the story's apocalyptic theme will reassert its dominance while they clear out the prison with more zombies and actions. Lo' and behold,
Spoiler
Andrea and Michonne are moving.

Edited by Ambush Bug, 15 October 2012 - 07:27 PM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#444    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,240 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

I was wondering why Michonne had those two walkers on a leash then I saw
Spoiler
!  They must've taken out 70 or more walkers in this single show, has to be a record and the
Spoiler

Edited by Merc14, 15 October 2012 - 11:29 PM.

“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.”  A. Rand

#445    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostMerc14, on 15 October 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

I was wondering why Michonne had those two walkers on a leash then I saw
Spoiler
!  They must've taken out 70 or more walkers in this single show, has to be a record and the
Spoiler

In the comics they explain why she has the Zombies with her.

If I knew how to do the spoiler thing I would tell you.

"The only thing Needed for the Truimph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

#446    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,240 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostGrey14, on 16 October 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

In the comics they explain why she has the Zombies with her.

If I knew how to do the spoiler thing I would tell you.

Click on the little box between the eraser and the Font box named Special BB code and scroll down to spoiler. I just learned myself as well.

Edited by Merc14, 16 October 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#447    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostMerc14, on 16 October 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

Click on the little box between the eraser and the Font box named Special BB code and scroll down to spoiler. I just learned myself as well.

Thank you sir, you are a gentlman and a scholar.

Spoiler

#448    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 6,240 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:48 PM

View PostGrey14, on 17 October 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

Thank you sir, you are a gentlman and a scholar.

That is arguable but THANKS for the inside info.  That makes it even better,  I think this is going to be a really good season.

#449    Grey14

Grey14

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:00 PM

I hope so. So far so good.

#450    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

I just love the show.  Season 3 started last night.  Was so awesome!!!  I was literally counting the weeks for it to start.
:clap:

:tsu:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

DecoNoir