Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1148 replies to this topic

#496    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,908 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

So that episode was hands down one of my favorite of the whole series so far. I honestly wasn't sure if they'd include Penny or the um "party" in Woodbury.

Posted Image

#497    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

Spoilers DON'T READ ,as I have no idea how to do the spoiler link .

OK,who are the three graves ? I didn't see Loris body moved . No one went back in until Rick did ,right ?
Carol never came out .
Was anything left of T Dogg ?
Who are in the graves ? Are they just symbolic ? I'm perplexed .

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#498    booNyzarC

booNyzarC

Forum Divinity

• Closed
  • 13,536 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:18 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 November 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

I have no idea how to do the spoiler link .

copy what is below this line

[spoiler]
put your text here
[/spoiler]

#499    Merc14

Merc14

Government Agent

• 3,458 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostbooNyzarC, on 14 November 2012 - 02:18 AM, said:

copy what is below this line

[spoiler]
put your text here
[/spoiler]
Click on the little box between the pencil eraser and FONT and select spoiler.  Does the same as the code posted here

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#500    GoSC

GoSC

Galatians 3:8,14 Ephesians 2:14, 3:6

• 2,584 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 November 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

Spoilers DON'T READ ,as I have no idea how to do the spoiler link .

OK,who are the three graves ? I didn't see Loris body moved . No one went back in until Rick did ,right ?
Carol never came out .
Was anything left of T Dogg ?
Who are in the graves ? Are they just symbolic ? I'm perplexed .

Spoiler

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#501    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,208 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 14 November 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

Spoiler
That is what I thought,but I had no idea they even ate bones,as there weren't even bones left .
Daryl liked Carol ,so the flower was for her .

All dragons know that story.
What was to be their hope became their doom; a spoiled ungrateful child was given a great gift and destroyed it!

#502    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,584 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 November 2012 - 06:12 AM, said:

That is what I thought,but I had no idea they even ate bones,as there weren't even bones left .

Spoiler

Daryl liked Carol ,so the flower was for her .

In the last episode?

I am not sure what you are talking about, but I do have the episode recorded on the DVR. I believe I will rewatch it real soon.

Edited by Ambush Bug, 14 November 2012 - 08:00 AM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#503    ~TheBigK~

~TheBigK~

Government Agent

• 3,908 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:16 AM

Spoiler

Posted Image

#504    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,584 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:47 AM

I am reading the comic book and have read the first 40 issues as of this moment.

I love most of the changes the television series has made to every character and the storyline itself (so far).

In other words, the television series is simply better. Such as:

Spoiler

#505    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:06 PM

The show had a very slow second season but this season is probably better than the first. Great show.

#506    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,584 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:20 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 22 November 2012 - 12:06 PM, said:

The show had a very slow second season but this season is probably better than the first. Great show.

I agree. It was like the whole second season was devoted  to building up the third season.

Just to add a point, the comics can be abit slow and too talky.

#507    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,584 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

I just finished reading issues 41-50,

Spoiler

#508    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,359 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Whats with using spoiler tags? People come here to talk about the show. If you didnt see it this week, and plan to watch it, then just dont come in here. To me, unless you have some inside info about a show not yet aired, we shouldnt have to use spoiler tags. Just saying.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#509    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,359 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:16 PM

Man this show is just getting better every week. Bravo

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#510    GoSC

GoSC

• 2,584 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 26 November 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

Man this show is just getting better every week. Bravo

Damn straight! But there is a bit of sadness in the fact that next week is Season 3's mid-season finale. No more new Walking Dead until next year.

EDIT: BTW, I have recently read nearly all 104 issues of The Walking Dead comic. Its a hit and miss. There is some I like about it and there is more I dont like about it.

Spoiler

Edited by Ambush Bug, 26 November 2012 - 07:15 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users