Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1160 replies to this topic

#526    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,485 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

I just saw it.... pretty good.

No spoilers, so Ill just wait a while for you guys to watch it.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#527    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,733 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:10 PM

It was real good.  What is up with Rick though?   His storyline is about to blow up?

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#528    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

Daryl ....  WAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Miss me?

#529    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,140 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 13 February 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

Daryl lost big points with me. Hope they both get bit. Or Daryl sees what a douch bag his brother is before Rick and his group has to kill them.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#530    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 13 February 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

I like the way the story is going i get a good laugh out of merle im pulling for him haha,Rick though im starting to wonder WTF!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#531    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:54 AM

I dont like the baby.

I wish his mother would come and take him off the set.

Zombie-land is no place for a baby.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#532    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

View PostHazzard, on 13 February 2013 - 10:54 AM, said:

I dont like the baby.

I wish his mother would come and take him off the set.

Zombie-land is no place for a baby.

Hate to say it,unless the baby goes zombie.
As for Daryl ,I have hopes.
Rick is having a nervous breakdown .That seems to be obvious. He has guilt over his wife's death ,and its taking a massive toll .Given the environ ,I don't see him getting better . Its not conducive to recovering from a breakdown .
No tea and honey toast ,with nice tranqs in a warm bed,watching Jerry Springer .

Miss me?

#533    PlanB

PlanB

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

• Find out what you love and let it kill you.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I think Rick will further descend into madness. The overwhelming burden of keeping those left alive in his camp is taking a heavy toll. That's why he keeps pushing any potential newcomers away and hardly bats an eyelash when Daryl leaves, one less person to be responsible for. Eventually a time will come when he realizes the forces of Woodbury and the Governor will be too much to contend with and will bring in Micchione, Tyreese's group and maybe even Merle. And as for Andrea, I'm pretty sure the only point of her character is to make stupid decisions.

#534    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

View PostPlanB, on 13 February 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

I think Rick will further descend into madness. The overwhelming burden of keeping those left alive in his camp is taking a heavy toll. That's why he keeps pushing any potential newcomers away and hardly bats an eyelash when Daryl leaves, one less person to be responsible for. Eventually a time will come when he realizes the forces of Woodbury and the Governor will be too much to contend with and will bring in Micchione, Tyreese's group and maybe even Merle. And as for Andrea, I'm pretty sure the only point of her character is to make stupid decisions.

Yeah im about ready to see andrea become a zombie breakfast,her constant meddling and crying about everything is getting really annoying.I think at some point Micchione,daryl,and merle will team up and do some serious asskicking!Yes i know micchione and merle team up?Just saying could happen they both now must have a dislike for the gov,and those 3 are the biggest badasses on the show so........

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#535    PlanB

PlanB

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

• Find out what you love and let it kill you.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Glenn is starting to man up too. Throw him in and you got a United Colors of Benneton ad of asskicking.

#536    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

View PostPlanB, on 13 February 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Glenn is starting to man up too. Throw him in and you got a United Colors of Benneton ad of asskicking.

Yeah glenn has actually suprised me the past few episodes

#537    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,388 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

I've not read the books.  What's up with Michonne?  All she does is glare at people silently.  I realize it's not a happy world, but she acts like she's ticked off with anyone who's alive.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#538    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,733 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostJ. K., on 13 February 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

I've not read the books.  What's up with Michonne?  All she does is glare at people silently.  I realize it's not a happy world, but she acts like she's ticked off with anyone who's alive.

I agree, they need to get her more involved but I'd guess that is coming soon.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#539    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,637 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostJ. K., on 13 February 2013 - 07:42 PM, said:

She is the mostly over drawn character I have seen for a long long time. Always having the self-righteous look of a 6-year-old who has just been grounded.

It's probably the only real annoyance I can find in a show that I otherwise enjoy a lot.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 13 February 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#540    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 13 February 2013 - 04:13 AM, said:

Daryl lost big points with me. Hope they both get bit. Or Daryl sees what a douch bag his brother is before Rick and his group has to kill them.

I know what you mean about Daryl but he is still the best character in the show.. As for Rick and the group killing them, the group are far too weak now without Daryl, I think the group also will be worried about their security after losing Daryl, especially now Rick seems to be losing it.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users