Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 4 votes

The Walking Dead (TV Series)

• Please log in to reply
1149 replies to this topic

#706    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,146 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostHimawari69, on 15 March 2013 - 03:11 PM, said:

the show will not be the same without Rick... Glen will make a good leader if only he wasn't impulsive, he needs Hershel's tranquility to be leader of the group

Rick isn't going anywhere IMHO, he has too many things to resolve and the plot is all tied up in him and his family issues.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#707    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:10 AM

Seriously the second half of this season has been way to drawn out starting to get boring.2 episodes left and not a whole lot other than the jail break in has happened.Im sure i am not the only one who saw everything from tonights episode coming from a mile away.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#708    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,146 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 18 March 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

Seriously the second half of this season has been way to drawn out starting to get boring.2 episodes left and not a whole lot other than the jail break in has happened.Im sure i am not the only one who saw everything from tonights episode coming from a mile away.

I don't know, I was on the edge of my seat the whole freakin' time.  The ending was way nasty.  They're building to the finale and had me all night.
Spoiler

Edited by Merc14, 18 March 2013 - 03:42 AM.

You asked for Obamamerica, now you are going to get it.  Stand by for suck or as Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

#709    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,146 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

The gay guy on The Talking Dead is a pain in the ass. Get over your sexual-preference and talk about the show idiot.

Edited by Merc14, 18 March 2013 - 03:57 AM.

#710    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:49 AM

View PostMerc14, on 18 March 2013 - 03:41 AM, said:

I don't know, I was on the edge of my seat the whole freakin' time.  The ending was way nasty.  They're building to the finale and had me all night.
Spoiler

Yeah the end is going to be great,i just think in 8 episodes a bit more could have been done.I am not going to even put a spoiler up if its me i would have to click anyways haha.The last part of your spoiler i was wondering about myself seemed a bit odd.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#711    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

View PostMerc14, on 18 March 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

The gay guy on The Talking Dead is a pain in the ass. Get over your sexual-preference and talk about the show idiot.

I actually watched talking dead tonight and yeah that dude was annoying,the part where they showed some of next weeks episode with merle im ready to see.I think merle is going to do something crazy sooner or later haha

#712    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,146 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 18 March 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

I actually watched talking dead tonight and yeah that dude was annoying,the part where they showed some of next weeks episode with merle im ready to see.I think merle is going to do something crazy sooner or later haha

Concur, Merle wil be front and center next week.

#713    ChewiesArmy

ChewiesArmy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

• When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. - Cherokee

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Spoiler

"And how do you know God doesn't swear? Especially taking a good look at the human race, it must be a part of his daily ritual" -Lewis Black

#714    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

Spoiler

Edited by Paranoid Android, 18 March 2013 - 06:19 PM.
Added spoiler tags

#715    Dredimus

Dredimus

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

With all the talk between Milton and Herschel...
Spoiler

#716    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 4,146 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostDredimus, on 18 March 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

With all the talk between Milton and Herschel...
Spoiler

I agree
Spoiler

#717    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,604 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:46 PM

I actually really enjoyed this week's episode.  I think we're finally getting some momentum back after a couple of really quiet episodes.  One thing I will say,

Spoiler

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#718    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,672 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Next week's episode will be entertaining.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#719    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

I thought this weeks was excellent.. hats off to the writers, I salute you.

Each episode at the moment makes you feel it's building to a "massive explosion of excitement." Two episodes left of this season and then TV is dead to me until October, when hopefully next season starts.
  • *Note to self*: another reason to live for.
OK slightly off topic but has anyone watched the new Zombie movie: Before Dawn?

Posted Image

#720    MoorWalks

MoorWalks

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostMerc14, on 18 March 2013 - 03:41 AM, said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users